A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

justthin
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by justthin » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:Thank you P__
goten574 expressed his opinion on me and I kindly disagreed with him. I am not a lair and if I don't believe in my product, it won't be in the market. I am really saddened to hear about the results from some of you. I know the AGHC is not going to work for everyone, nothing ever does, but we continue to hear positive results from other users. I wonder how may members here contacted Rogain when the product did not work for them. I take all the suggestion/comments to heart and will continue to do so. Hair loss is a big challenge and I believe A&G is in the right direction.

Well with all due respect doc....where are these positive result testimonials...you should be tryin gyour butt off to get them on here so we can feel a bi tbetter.Furthermore..Every single person on this forum and many others are reporting (testimonials) that the HC did nothing for them other then a few pimples.Well to put it bluntly...we cannot ALL be in the 23%..it's impossible. So I find your arguments weak and without merit.

No one on ewould call rogaine cuz the product works..period. So why would people call to say it didn't? I have seen many pics/posts/testimonials proving and showing that ROGAINE and FIN work...nothing from A&G though...so again your comparison or analogy is not logical.

I pray I am wrong here but unless you do somethin gdrastic like following through on things you promised like pics and testimonials (from real not fake users) then it's safe to say this is all BS.

talk is cheap..produce something REAL...enough talk already.

driver52
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)

Post by driver52 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Well unfortunetly I was one of the ones who bought two applications.

I always wondered though if the product produced a 40% average regrowth than there must have been at least certain amount of people who got more than 40%
Maybe 50% 55% 60%...etc Where are these people?? They should have some very impressive pictures/testimonials.

Well 350$ later I cant really blame anyone but myself for taking a chance...Although it makes me feel better to just blame Dr. AQ!!

If you are legit Dr. AQ then I think you should get on making a product that doesnt suck so much and send it to us you got the first time for free

billythekid

Post by billythekid » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:59 pm

no offense to anyone, but i think $200 a bottle was the perfect price for a successful scam.

it is expensive enough for people to believe it will work, yet affordable enough for hopefuls to shell out.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Well I'm gonna go ahead and post my experience with AGHC:

So far I'm about 5 - 6 weeks after my last app.. maybe longer, not sure. When I started using it, every time I applied it, I shed like crazy.. I'm talking like 50 - 60 hairs per application. Prior to starting A&G, I would drop about 10 hairs or so when rubbing my scalp over the sink.

As far as results, when I rub my hair now over the sink, I shed only like 2 hairs... so hair loss has definitely slowed down. Another thing that happened today.. I went for my hair cut.. my hair dresser has been cutting my hair for about a year now.. It was either my second or third haircut there when my he told me that he noticed that I had some alopecia areata on the back of my head. For those that don't know, it went you lose small patches of hair. Fast forward to today, my hair dresser says that the spots are growing in! So whether a&g regrows MPB hair, I don't know, but I'm believing that it can help with alopecia areata.

When I look in the mirror now, there isn't much change from when before I started A&G. Maybe maybe its a little thicker, but that could be my eyes deceiving me. I conclude that A&G may be better for slowing down hair loss than actually regrowing hair. And if you have alopecia areata, its worth a try. Perhaps stacking A&G with a growth stimulator like rogaine and maybe one could get better results with maintenance. Just my two cents.

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 am

No a&g sucks balls and it should be banned

Justme123
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: lasers, warrior diet, sometimes essential oils

Post by Justme123 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Dr. Aq you really brought this on your self. You made all sorts of exagerated claims about how effective your Hair Complex is. As you can see by members of this forum and quite few other forums it's just not working. You promised all sorts of great pictures proving results and the pics you posted are terrible. Your study is very remedial (at best) and the data you provided from your "study" is hilarious almost like something a child put together.

Maybe you do have good intentions but you have to face the facts as the posts here and in all the other forums are feedback from your customer's (so look at them like feedback from a focus group). YOUR PRODUCT DOES NOT work.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

The problem with the a&g is simple, it works week for the first 7-10 weeks on the first application and then resurs fade fast. And the sad part is that u don't get even close to the same results on your second application. Doc who cares about anybody else if you can make this product somehow last longer or even a daily version it would be the best treatment so far but sadly right now I just consider it a huge missed opportunity

wakebdr32
Treatment Regimen: Proscar 1.25mg/day

Post by wakebdr32 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 pm

I had the opposite response to A&G serum. I used A&G as a last resort to thicken up my NW2 with badly thinning top with great results so far. I used the first two bottles as one application and
did a minimal massage into my entire top area and lasered it in with my homemade 62 laser unit. The first application I shed alot of hair during the massage as my main problem was
the hair was kinked, scalp irritated and daily fallout was horrible. After the first two bottles I shed almost NIL hairs thereafter and my hair behaved completely differently. I stretched out the last few bottles to two applications and used the laser most of the time after applying with a dropper. I'm maybe 2-3 weeks since I finished the last bottle and noticed my scalp is no longer inflamed, hair fallout during the shower is only 4-8 hairs and looks soO much better once dried in my normal routine. So far I'm very pleased since minox doesn't work for me and just causes massive fallout with no regrowth. Minox foam is a joke. This stuff was a last resort as a topical to try and I had little hope but it was the best $$ I've spent in a long time. Also using Proscar 1.25mg/daily but I've been on it and/or Dutas for well over ten years.

My plan is to ride this out and see how long I hold the results. 1X /year would be awesome and the science at least is not another tired out minox blended with some other crap. my 2 cents..

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:11 pm

for the last time we don't care about your results because nobody can keep these past 10 weeks and u don't get any result with a second qpplication this is why I made the results after 15 week thread because all these newbees think that the results are great well you won't keep them so stop posting unless your past 10 weeks a&g sucks because you can't keep your gains period

wakebdr32
Treatment Regimen: Proscar 1.25mg/day

Post by wakebdr32 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm

intricate1 wrote: for the last time we don't care about your results because nobody can keep these past 10 weeks and u don't get any result with a second qpplication this is why I made the results after 15 week thread because all these newbees think that the results are great well you won't keep them so stop posting unless your past 10 weeks a&g sucks because you can't keep your gains period
Your a moron and probably haven't treated hairloss for more than a year. I'm 40 and started treatment at age 27 so why should *your one pathetic response speak for the rest of us? Buzz off jr and
go back to Hairloss Talk.com.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm

wakebdr32 wrote:
intricate1 wrote: for the last time we don't care about your results because nobody can keep these past 10 weeks and u don't get any result with a second qpplication this is why I made the results after 15 week thread because all these newbees think that the results are great well you won't keep them so stop posting unless your past 10 weeks a&g sucks because you can't keep your gains period
Your a moron and probably haven't treated hairloss for more than a year. I'm 40 and started treatment at age 27 so why should *your one pathetic response speak for the rest of us? Buzz off jr and
LoL I give you 6 more weeks and you will sound just like meJust so you know iv been balding for 8 years now and being a jr has nothing to do with the fact that the a&g hasn't worked for anybody past 10 weeks. You could be offended but I rather be bald than tAke any meds for it iv tried those already and made me feel and look like a zombie. To me this is not the homerun product that is advertised at, if you want waste 400 bucks like I did and then come back here mad grandpa oh yeah at that age why do you realy care about hair aren't you married and old

TheFunkyStumpfighter
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2%
200 diode laser helmet mon/wed/fri
Clay mon/wed/fri
5 weeks AGHC (finished 2nd week July 09)

Post by TheFunkyStumpfighter » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

for the last time, no one wants to hear about results period

lets not call it by anything its not. this thread went distinctly sour months ago, and this involved many more people who did not use it than people that did. fact is, no one with good results will probably ever post in this thread because you have people here that simply dont want to hear that %&$!. we can make any rationalization for it, but flip back the last 20 or 30 pages and have a look.

telling people that no one wants to hear their results in an angry fashion proves this point. you realize that by acting this way you ensure that people will not want to post good results, and that people will climb on to the bash train even more readily than before right? it boggles my #$%! mind, it should be common sense.

in any case, im at week 7 and i continue to see new terminals along my hairline. i went the 9's in applying it, but my terrible seb derm definitely got in the way of my results. of course, im using a REAL laser device as well, so theres that.

listen, im not saying this %&$! works for the grand total of people, or even for people who dont use real lllt, but this %&$! is working for me. if it didnt work for you, then im sorry to hear it, i really am. this %&$! costs a lot of money, and many of you feel as though youve wasted it. what i cant sympathize with is when grown men come on to a forum and act like whining crybabies, discouraging anyone else from posting results that dont fit their criteria. we all knew this %&$! may not have worked when we ordered it. if you took the risk and it didnt pan out, saying your peace isnt a bad thing, but do that %&$! with a little class.
I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily shampoo? This HairGen is not going to grow hair cmon guys. Is Nioxin the best out there?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 pm

wakebdr32 wrote:

Can we please stop with the name-calling. The other "racist" posts , including those calling the person on it..have been deleted. Plenty more can be deleted if this keeps up [-X

ubob1111

Post by ubob1111 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Well, I've used the A&G product on the first part of May and see no result at all for now. So as far as i'm concerned, since i don't saw any pictures of success story about A&G i just call it a scam. And i don't understand how Dr.Aq couldn't be aware of this lack of results.

Where are those people who's part of the 80% success rate with 40% regrowth advertised.

I WANT TO SEE PICTURE, no more testimonies.

P.S. Plz pardon my bad english but it's not my language.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:50 pm

There is not even one person who can say the maintained results pas 10 weeks asked befor me but never got an answer

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 am

re cherin it says it is stronger that pantostin and ell cranell have you got any regrowth from it and are you using on its own chore ? as it does not seem too expensive,i have another 3 bottls of pantostin left . :roll:

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Doc when are we going to see a nano every week version?

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:49 pm

doke, no idea what you are talking about.. who is cherin? what is pantostin? LOL

Anyway, I hope mellon collie comes back and gives us an update!

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

TheFunkyStumpfighter wrote: this thread went distinctly sour months ago, and this involved many more people who did not use it than people that did. fact is, no one with good results will probably ever post in this thread because you have people here that simply dont want to hear that %&$!. we can make any rationalization for it

telling people that no one wants to hear their results in an angry fashion proves this point. you realize that by acting this way you ensure that people will not want to post good results, and that people will climb on to the bash train even more readily than before right? it boggles my #$%! mind, it should be common sense.
Funky et al -

I've hesitated (at times) to post any updates for reasons on the order you mention above but I still will as I was waiting for some real time to pass - but the tone of "don't bother posting any result unless its negative" or my favorite, "I believe you have regrown some hair but say goodbye to it come 16 weeks" bores the sh*t out me and leaves me with no incentive to share.

Oh, and further to support your theory above of the lack of folks with good results willing to share - the last time I posted my experience thus far, I had no less than a half dozen guys PM me saying they too had some good results (and wanted to compare notes) but werent going to bother posting on the boards for fear of being belittled/marginalized or just plain getting a bump trip laid on them.

I'll be posting a personal update anway on the "Results" thread (when I feel inspired) with some broader thoughts about the HC later in the week...

Jajo

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:00 pm

I am reading this thread for months and all I can say is that this product is a big scam. I was doubting since the beginning and I feel sorry for all the people who bought the product and lost their money. Most of them didnt even see any improvement. I can understand that is very stressfull.

I was thinking of buying this stuff, but not anymore now.

BTW I am also an user at the dutch hairloss forum (haarweb).
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am

0416Dr wrote:I am reading this thread for months and all I can say is that this product is a big scam. I was doubting since the beginning and I feel sorry for all the people who bought the product and lost their money. Most of them didnt even see any improvement. I can understand that is very stressfull.

I was thinking of buying this stuff, but not anymore now.

BTW I am also an user at the dutch hairloss forum (haarweb).
See, this is what I'm talking about.

I'd say "speak for yourself" but that wouldn't apply to you as you admittedly havent even used the HC and maybe, in part, formed that opinion based on having heard it said by someone else who hasnt used it either and so on, and so on...its rediculous.

I could go on the Dutch forum right now and say "while I've never taken the time to get to know one, all dutch people are morons, especially the bald ones!" and guess what? It would be as uninformed and worthless of a post as the one you just made!

Jajo

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:48 am

hey Jajo, you may say that, that is your opinion...we still live in a free world or you should live somewhere in a country with a dictator.

anyway, this product CLAIMS that ppl will have results within 15 weeks...where are they!? Where are the before and after pics...I dont see anything!! It has been launched in May, so we should see more results now right? And the ones we see there is no regrowth at ALL!!! So why should I bother trying this scam product!?!?!?!?!?!? Please tell me. Did you ever counted the number of pages on this forum for this product and NONE of them have any results? Users which are using this are all negative. Some are positive but turned negative after a while. D@mn, why am I actually discussing this with you? Please go ahead and buy that crap and make him rich so I dont have to do that hahahahaha.

I do have the money, but based on what I have read here I can have my conclusion. That is: A&G = SCAM! No proves anything...so please dont be offensive to me if you dont have jack #$@ on evidence.

If I want to buy anything I will read reviews first (either from a user or from the manufacturers)!! Like I did here. Also like I do when I go and buy a x-box game, first I read the review and if more websites are telling the game is crap I wont buy it anymore!! I made that mistake to much times!!! So I guess I learned something from this.....

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am

0416Dr wrote:hey Jajo, you may say that, that is your opinion...we still live in a free world or you should live somewhere in a country with a dictator.

anyway, this product CLAIMS that ppl will have results within 15 weeks...where are they!? Where are the before and after pics...I dont see anything!! It has been launched in May, so we should see more results now right? And the ones we see there is no regrowth at ALL!!! So why should I bother trying this scam product!?!?!?!?!?!? Please tell me. Did you ever counted the number of pages on this forum for this product and NONE of them have any results? Users which are using this are all negative. Some are positive but turned negative after a while. D@mn, why am I actually discussing this with you? Please go ahead and buy that crap and make him rich so I dont have to do that hahahahaha.

I do have the money, but based on what I have read here I can have my conclusion. That is: A&G = SCAM! No proves anything...so please dont be offensive to me if you dont have jack #$@ on evidence.

If I want to buy anything I will read reviews first (either from a user or from the manufacturers)!! Like I did here. Also like I do when I go and buy a x-box game, first I read the review and if more websites are telling the game is crap I wont buy it anymore!! I made that mistake to much times!!! So I guess I learned something from this.....
Actually, the product was released March 20th, not May (except people like Jacob who get theirs earlier). I agree with you 0416Dr, I do the same as you, read reviews before I buy anything, whether it's hair loss products, computer games or a monitor... all the same to me, I want to hear peoples opinions, and they aren't good for this product. I do think this product has potential because it shows short term results, but I bet you Dr AQ will be back with a "new and improved version" which no doubt people here will buy to try out.

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:28 am

hi goten574, I do see potential in stem cell technology but I guess it is not advanced enough for the moment. If Dr AQ comes with an improved version, then I hope he has learned a good lesson from what we saw here (speaking about marketing). But it seems, for now, A&G does not do much otherwise I would have read some great things in this thread.

And Jajo, when I have results on whatever what, I surely will post this on several forums to help out other people. If there are lots of people having cosmetically results, then why arent they posting (scared? I dont understand that, its just internet)? If this product would work then I guess Dr QA would be a billionaire by now. I have spoken to a lot of people about this product and they would buy it immediately if it would work, but all of them would like to see some prove first and after months we still dont see anything.

btw sorry for my terrible english :O

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 am

Gotten 547 you got it right from someone who has used this product twice and seeing great results at first and then dimnishing as fast as it appeared, I can tell you the problem is in maintainance and the doc needs to improve on this fast if he wants to be the one that brings the cake home. I just don't have the ability to understand why he can't come up with a weekly version to help with maintainance. Also your hair sheds realy bad and ythe results are not worth the shed because they only last for weeks. Jajo I look forward to your update and it even makes me excited. If this helps people with less severe hair loss then it is still great but I doubt it.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 am

0416Dr, your English is extremely good, you should be proud... it really is of a high standard.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:20 pm

goten574 wrote:

Actually, the product was released March 20th, not May (except people like Jacob who get theirs earlier).
Nope..not only did I not get mine early..once I had it I still waited some time before starting it. :wink:
Chore boy is one that got it early though.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Jacob wrote:
goten574 wrote:

Actually, the product was released March 20th, not May (except people like Jacob who get theirs earlier).
Nope..not only did I not get mine early..once I had it I still waited some time before starting it. :wink:
Chore boy is one that got it early though.
Ah, ok

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:26 pm

0416Dr wrote:hey Jajo, you may say that, that is your opinion...we still live in a free world or you should live somewhere in a country with a dictator.

420DrHairs -

Yep - free world! (well, I wouldnt go that far!)

and your posts are so rich with information and first-hand knowledge this place would feel void without ya!

Keep up the good work Sir! \:D/

Jajo :-s

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 am

Jajo, nice reply...you just said that because you know I am right. Thanks for your confirmation.
Last edited by 0416Dr on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 pm

0416Dr wrote:Jajo, nice reply...you just said that because you know I am right. Thanks for your confirmation.
420DrMrHairs -

You just keep telling yourself that - it must be deafening to reside in the echo-chamber that is your skull 8`

Jajo :-s

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 pm

ok, I wont say negative things to you anymore...just thought we should not be personal about this. I feel a bit immature here, so hereby my apologizes if you felt offended. You may continue offending me, I do not care about that much but I am done with that.

Anyway, as long as I dont see any good reviews or before/after pics I do not believe in this product. The doc claims all people have good results etc. and product is doing fine bla bla bla. So where is the prove? That should not hard to get then, right? That is all what I am asking. I am also looking at their site for months, every single day, but no updates nothing. Jajo, like you, I also hope it works! And I hope it will work for you. I am still checking for updates on this product. But, for me, that hope is now vanishing as too much time has passed now. I am totally not impressed by the pics I have seen by now, in this thread or other webites. This is not the only forum I read and all others are reacting quite similar to this forum, kinda negative.

I will still have a little hope untill the end of this year, but I wont buy it as long as I am not impressed by pics I have seen by now or will see in the future. Sincerily good luck Jajo.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm

0416Dr wrote:ok, I wont say negative things to you anymore...just thought we should not be personal about this. I feel a bit immature here, so hereby my apologizes if you felt offended. You may continue offending me, I do not care about that much but I am done with that.

Anyway, as long as I dont see any good reviews or before/after pics I do not believe in this product. The doc claims all people have good results etc. and product is doing fine bla bla bla. So where is the prove? That should not hard to get then, right? That is all what I am asking. I am also looking at their site for months, every single day, but no updates nothing. Jajo, like you, I also hope it works! And I hope it will work for you. I am still checking for updates on this product. But, for me, that hope is now vanishing as too much time has passed now. I am totally not impressed by the pics I have seen by now, in this thread or other webites. This is not the only forum I read and all others are reacting quite similar to this forum, kinda negative.

I will still have a little hope untill the end of this year, but I wont buy it as long as I am not impressed by pics I have seen by now or will see in the future. Sincerily good luck Jajo.
Your point is well taken and you are entitled of your opinion. In regards to our website, please keep in mind that the AGHC is not FDA approved, making claims and displaying detailed studies and results is against FDA regulations. Also, how many people do you think have used the AGHC in this forum and how many are in this forums who are also participating in other forums. Also, how many here who is reporting no/bad results is indeed reporting accurate results. I understand that the HC may not work for everyone but that does not make it a bad product and certainly does not make it a scam. Hair loss is often a result of many factors some we know of and other we don't. Products are developed usually based on what we know and some on what we think we know. We're all doing our part to solve an ancient condition. It's a race both challenging and rarely rewarding. Few choose to face it and other choose to accept it. I don't think attacking each other and pointing fingers will help the cause. Bad results are echoed here and good results are questioned and analyzed. I don't know if this is human nature or just a bad taste. :)

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
0416Dr wrote:.
Your point is well taken and you are entitled of your opinion. In regards to our website, please keep in mind that the AGHC is not FDA approved, making claims and displaying detailed studies and results is against FDA regulations. Also, how many people do you think have used the AGHC in this forum and how many are in this forums who are also participating in other forums. Also, how many here who is reporting no/bad results is indeed reporting accurate results. I understand that the HC may not work for everyone but that does not make it a bad product and certainly does not make it a scam. Hair loss is often a result of many factors some we know of and other we don't. Products are developed usually based on what we know and some on what we think we know. We're all doing our part to solve an ancient condition. It's a race both challenging and rarely rewarding. Few choose to face it and other choose to accept it. I don't think attacking each other and pointing fingers will help the cause. Bad results are echoed here and good results are questioned and analyzed. I don't know if this is human nature or just a bad taste. :)
Dr. AQ,

I can turn that around and say how do we know the results you reported were accurate...

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi Dr. AQ,

I didnt expect you to reply on my post as I am a bit negative, respect on that. But if you already say that this product will not work for everyone, then it isnt the ultimate product against hairloss I guess. Therefor the product is way to expensive to "give it a try" and you dont offer any guarantees, like for example scalpure does.

Even in your reply you are talking about good results again, but where are they? I didnt see anyone writing "yeah baby" neither I did not see any pictures where ppl are having cosmetically results.

If you do not want to share the good results in public then please PM me and convince me with good reviews WITH pictures where ppl have cosmetically results. Like I said before, I always read reviews etc. before I buy it and for now I am not impressed, although I am impressed with the theory or technology....but it is still in early stages. I hope you will have an improved version in the future which will work as we expect. You know what we are expecting ;)

Thanks for reading, I am not trying to offend.

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 am

Well said 0416Dr. I can respect your analysis of HC and the doctor's continued persistence that it works for some and not others. I guess this is the product's disclaimer continually being restated over and over. If the A&G company was not about profit, which is ridiculous, then those that didn't respond to the A&G Hair Complex would get their money back - pure and simple. Unfortunately I do not see this happening now or in the near future. It isn't in the best interest of any company generating a profit to offer a money back guarantee. I don't think the A&G company sought out to maintain customer loyalty. The very nature of HC was a one time fix for hairloss. Since nowhere on the website is their a money back guarantee implied then I don't see how Dr. AQ and Dr. Maguire would feel compelled to do so legally. Their reputations were sold along with the product and so much as I can see, it doesn't bode well for product or professional character likewise. Time will tell but patience is key. In a year, the company may not even exist and so may our hairs but such is life. If this was by design to be a clever ruse to maximize profit potential for an upstart company in a relatively short amount of time and have them appear credit worthy then it worked insofar as I'm concerned but karma always has its way in the end. I believe in what Dr. AQ is conveying to us but its awfully hard to remain convinced when there isn't full disclosure. I wish everyone that has used HC to date much regrowth in the near future. The fact that there hasn't been anything in the media about this product to date is quite telling. If A&G Hair Complex worked as it says it was implied in this forum and on their website then we would be seeing and hearing about it in all media formats by now especially since the company already conducted their own in house clinical trials before the release. Personally, all I can muster at this point is inflated hype and expectations for a little known company based in Irvine, CA. Histogen is the real deal with real money backing the research.

DeneDenton
Norwood Level: Norwood III

Post by DeneDenton » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:44 am

Hello all,

I've been lurking this forum (especially the AGHC threads) a couple of months, sharing the anticipation and initial enthousiasm, as well as the disappointment, without purchasing/using the HC myself. So no personal experience to share.
But I have a question for those that did try it. Could it be that the initial positive results (better feeling scalp, some hints of regrowth) are just due to the massaging of the scalp upon appliance of the complex, instead of the complex itself?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 am

DeneDenton wrote:Hello all,

I've been lurking this forum (especially the AGHC threads) a couple of months, sharing the anticipation and initial enthousiasm, as well as the disappointment, without purchasing/using the HC myself. So no personal experience to share.
But I have a question for those that did try it. Could it be that the initial positive results (better feeling scalp, some hints of regrowth) are just due to the massaging of the scalp upon appliance of the complex, instead of the complex itself?
Welcome to the forum...and yes, I think those initial positive results could be due to what you suggest. I'd add the placebo effect.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 am

Jacob wrote:

Welcome to the forum...and yes, I think those initial positive results could be due to what you suggest. I'd add the placebo effect.
I kindly disagree with both assumptions. Because of the following reasons:
1- The results came after 2-4 weeks or later. (not immediate) Suggesting the massage could not have done it nor the placebo effect.
2- Many a associated the results with hair color change and healthier better scalp even dandruff free. This can not be associated with Massage since massaging the scalp increases dandruff and placebos can't give you hair color change after weeks of usage. The placebo effect can work for a short period of time and can not impose physical changes. For example, there is no placebo strong enough to change my eye color even if I want it so bad or a massage.
3- Many reported shedding which is not desired, thus the placebo effect is not in effect.
4- Some who showed good results use to massage their hair using Aloe oil, both hair and scalp did not improve, however, once the HC was used , both hair and scalp exhibit signs of improvements. So many have been doing the massaging way before the HC was introduced.

Again this is my opinion.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:35 am

Dr.AQ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

I kindly disagree with both assumptions. Because of the following reasons:
1- The results came after 2-4 weeks or later. (not immediate) Suggesting the massage could not have done it nor the placebo effect.
2- Many a associated the results with hair color change and healthier better scalp even dandruff free. This can not be associated with Massage since massaging the scalp increases dandruff and placebos can't give you hair color change after weeks of usage. The placebo effect can work for a short period of time and can not impose physical changes. For example, there is no placebo strong enough to change my eye color even if I want it so bad or a massage.
3- Many reported shedding which is not desired, thus the placebo effect is not in effect.
4- Some who showed good results use to massage their hair using Aloe oil, both hair and scalp did not improve, however, once the HC was used , both hair and scalp exhibit signs of improvements. So many have been doing the massaging way before the HC was introduced.

Again this is my opinion.
1. Results from massaging or the placebo effect can happen anywhere from day 1 to _____. 2-4 weeks is not a long period of time.
2. Massaging coconut oil and other things has always been suggested for dandruff. As for the hair color change..I've only seen a few mention that and I swear some said they "think" it was happening.
3. We're talking about those initial POSITIVE results.
4. If tons of us were getting great results with the HC you'd have a point!

I still think you should at least try going nano-encapsulated.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 pm

I agree with Jacob cab you give us a time frame of when you can

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 pm

FYI- 'AGskinsolution' is our twitter username. I am not exactly sure how this works but I am getting a tutorial on it and will be responding respond to Qs and post updates. Add me or "follow me" .
If anyone can help me with this, I will appreciate it..