A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by helpmyhair » Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

In the questions thread, I asked the doc:

"As you said, some patients may need a second round of HC in two months time if they aren't receiving any noticeable effect. You also said that the HC is not dose dependent, so splitting up each vile would be beneficial, as the idea was to get at least 5 applications. My question is, would it work to use only 3 vials or so, splitting in them into 2-3 applications per vial, and saving the remaining unopened vials in the fridge to re-evaluate in two months time to see if a second treatment is necessary? That way, one could just split up the remaining two vials to get another 6 applications."

..And he responded:

"Yes, you may do that.. that would be fine."

So, I am ordering mine in the next couple days or so.. and am contemplating doing this. Anyone else gonna try it this way? criticisms? advice? thoughts? lets hear it.

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Mon May 04, 2009 7:36 pm

I am on my third treatment as of this morning. So far not much to report. Maybe a slight tingle but could have been from all the massaging. Slight itch once or twice but nothing continuous or annoying.

What I've seen in my scalp/hair:

Healthier looking hair ie. more body and managability

A LOT of peach fuzz and some lengthening of miniaturized hair

A lot of little bumps or little pimples on scalp

Before I started using the complex and the laser I was using tea trea oil shampoo and soap, alternating it with seabuckthorn oil shampoo and soap. I also did 5 scalp peels each a week apart. First I did 2 peels with Z-peel 30% and then 3 peels with salicylic acid 15%

This is what I'm doing when on A&G application days...

Wash hair with tea trea oil shampoo
Laser 20-25 minutes
apply 1/2 bottle of the AG
massage 5-10 minutes
laser 5-8 minutes
massage with this electric "tingler" scalp massager about 10 minutes

On the off days I just shampoo with tea trea oil shampoo or T-Sal shampoo.

I am thinking about using the derma roller I bought but haven't yet. Maybe next application. :lol:

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Mon May 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Thanks doc for being here, please don't mind these name callings. Personaly I don't think you come off as a scam. A scam would put up fake pictures on their site and would not be participating like you in these forums. Every thing you have said so far has made sense to me, I just hope that if your product is great these same people would come and glorify you for the results they have been waiting for years to see and feel. Thanks again doc :-$ \:D/

dreamlandman
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A
Treatment Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily

Post by dreamlandman » Tue May 05, 2009 12:06 am

What I've recently noticed is that the vellus hair which I've had for years in my temple regions definitely seems to be getting longer in places and a few have really shot up.
On my left 'temple point' region I've noticed a particular lengthening of vellus hairs there.

Fingers crossed for further great developments.
Scalp certainly appears and feels healthier by the way.

Justin

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Tue May 05, 2009 12:33 am

Dr.AQ wrote: Mrhairs : I don't think the word 'Scam' is appropriate. I will appreciate it if you don't call us a scam.
Thanks
Dear dott Aq I don't want offend you, I try to be more clear
I have asked to you if a&g hair complex is more effective of propecia (finasteride 1mg) and rogaine (minoxidil 5% 2m/day)
You have answered to me that a&g hair complex gives more results of propecia and rogaine, it's right?
On the a&g skin solution site is reported 41% of hair regrowth

Therefore if at end of 8-12 treatment weeks the a&g users will tell that minoxidil or propecia are better, for me and many people a&g hair complex will be considered a scam

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 am

MrHair, even though without the photos and ambiguity of the effectiveness of the product now, i dont think you should call it a scam. After all, you have the choice if you want to try it. And as Intricate states, a scam is more like would put up fake pictures on their site and would not be participating in forums. Moreover, the effectiveness is still unknown at this point of time given its like only 4 to 5 weeks for most users. the product is still not given the time to prove itself, so dont start calling it a scam. You can be skeptical, but you should not call it a scam on no basis.

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 am

kamisama wrote:MrHair, even though without the photos and ambiguity of the effectiveness of the product now, i dont think you should call it a scam. After all, you have the choice if you want to try it. And as Intricate states, a scam is more like would put up fake pictures on their site and would not be participating in forums. Moreover, the effectiveness is still unknown at this point of time given its like only 4 to 5 weeks for most users. the product is still not given the time to prove itself, so dont start calling it a scam. You can be skeptical, but you should not call it a scam on no basis.
I haven't told a&g hair complex is a scam, you are doing confusion

read this tread
http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1147

I have wrote to dott Aq
Dott. Aq
Do you believe that a&g hair complex is more effective of propecia (finasteride 1mg/day) or rogaine (minoxidi 5% 2ml/day)?
Do you believe that who will use a&g hair complex will can abandon all other treatment forever (also propecia e rogaine)?
Do you believe that many people will abandon all other treatment to pass to a&g hair complex because wonder of a&g hair complex users results?

dott Aq answered to me
Mrhairs : Yes, Yes, and Yes and time shall tell

therefore I by this dott Aq answer, wait myself that a&g hair complex is more effective of propecia and minoxidil
If after 12 treatment weeks the results will be lower of Propecia or minoxidil, means that dott Aq has told to me a lie and I have received a scam. If a&g hair complex will show that is more effective of propecia and rogaine I will congratulate with dott Aq and I will ask excuse for my doubts on his words and his product, he will have resolved me a big problem

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Tue May 05, 2009 4:09 am

ok im sorry for any misunderstanding if theres any on my part, cause i dont really understand your english. Anyways, lets hope that this is the stuff we have been waiting for.

anton
Occasional Poster

Post by anton » Tue May 05, 2009 4:20 am

Hi all,

I have completed 11 applications of the complex. I have 2 to go. I will have 1 vial left after this which I will use in 3-5 months to boost its effect.
My results so far:
- No oily hair or scalp as I have previously stated. Even after 3 days of not washing my hair, which is a result of the Complex as I haven't used any new products since starting it. I still use Nizoral 2-3 times a week and I've been using Nizoral for 5 years now.
- Quality of hair has improved. It just looks more lively and has a healthy shine compared to before starting the complex.
- Thickening of hair in my crown and centre front. I did not want to say this earlier (last week), but I got a hair cut 3 days ago and I can honestly say that the existing hair that was thinning has thickened a bit in those areas. My mother has noticed and confirmed this as well. The thickening has been more pronounced in the 3 weeks of using the Complex than the thickening I got using Adenogen for 1 year. Is this thickening due to the new thickened hair growing in?
- I can feel with my fingertips strong new hair coming through. Not sure if they are existing hair that had shedded a few weeks back or rejuvenated follicles. Hoping for both.
- Scalp feels excellent. Probably related to the less oily thing I mentioned at the top.
- A little dead skin when I run my fingers through my hair but has subsided in the last few days. Wasn't a big worry anyway. Just something I noticed.
- No real itching or tingling. Maybe a very light itchy feeling at times but can't say it was because of the Complex.

So far there is promising signs. I hope these continue. I will be able to make a definite statement in a few weeks time. I haven't used minoxidil ever. I still take finasteride every other day instead of every day. After the A&G Complex I may keep using Fluridil till it runs out. My thinning is in the crown, I have 2 swirls (or whatever they're called) and the thinning is very noticeable and also the front middle just behind my hairline and my right temple just behind the hairline as well which started thinning noticeably in the last year. The front started thinning about 3 years ago slowly. Been losing hair since 1999. I'm just stating this so people don't have to search a 1000+ posts to find this info I think I have posted earlier, around late March I think.

Anyway that's it. Good luck to all.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Tue May 05, 2009 8:05 am

So I couldn't wait any longer and placed my order. I will keep you guys posted with my progress.

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Tue May 05, 2009 9:01 am

anton wrote:Hi all,

I have completed 11 applications of the complex. I have 2 to go. I will have 1 vial left after this which I will use in 3-5 months to boost its effect.
My results so far:
- No oily hair or scalp as I have previously stated. Even after 3 days of not washing my hair, which is a result of the Complex as I haven't used any new products since starting it. I still use Nizoral 2-3 times a week and I've been using Nizoral for 5 years now.
- Quality of hair has improved. It just looks more lively and has a healthy shine compared to before starting the complex.
- Thickening of hair in my crown and centre front. I did not want to say this earlier (last week), but I got a hair cut 3 days ago and I can honestly say that the existing hair that was thinning has thickened a bit in those areas. My mother has noticed and confirmed this as well. The thickening has been more pronounced in the 3 weeks of using the Complex than the thickening I got using Adenogen for 1 year. Is this thickening due to the new thickened hair growing in?
- I can feel with my fingertips strong new hair coming through. Not sure if they are existing hair that had shedded a few weeks back or rejuvenated follicles. Hoping for both.
- Scalp feels excellent. Probably related to the less oily thing I mentioned at the top.
- A little dead skin when I run my fingers through my hair but has subsided in the last few days. Wasn't a big worry anyway. Just something I noticed.
- No real itching or tingling. Maybe a very light itchy feeling at times but can't say it was because of the Complex.

So far there is promising signs. I hope these continue. I will be able to make a definite statement in a few weeks time. I haven't used minoxidil ever. I still take finasteride every other day instead of every day. After the A&G Complex I may keep using Fluridil till it runs out. My thinning is in the crown, I have 2 swirls (or whatever they're called) and the thinning is very noticeable and also the front middle just behind my hairline and my right temple just behind the hairline as well which started thinning noticeably in the last year. The front started thinning about 3 years ago slowly. Been losing hair since 1999. I'm just stating this so people don't have to search a 1000+ posts to find this info I think I have posted earlier, around late March I think.

Anyway that's it. Good luck to all.
Sounds good Anton, one question did you use a laser with the applications?

Cheers

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:50 pm

What Mrhairs is saying is this:

Dr AQ said he believes that A&G Hair Complex is more effective than Finasteride and Minoxidil. Mrhairs has no problem if this statement turns out to be true. What mrhairs has a problem with is if A&G Hair Complex shows results worse than Finasteride and Minoxidil. If Hair Complex does not provide better results than these, he would consider it a scam.

All I can say is wait another month or so, and see what people report, then you will know how effective Hair Complex is compared to Finasteride and Minoxidil.

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Wed May 06, 2009 12:33 am

Thanks you goten574, you have understood me

anton
Occasional Poster

Post by anton » Wed May 06, 2009 2:26 am

Irishpete wrote:Sounds good Anton, one question did you use a laser with the applications?

Cheers
Hi Irishpete,

I am not using lasers.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed May 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Hello Everyone..

Mrhairs : No hard feelings. Let me clarify why I think A&G HC is better than Minox and Fin (my opinion). If you consider the results in terms of regrowth of hair within 6-8 weeks, then we need to define what that's means. Regrowth of weak villus hair, that will disappear the minute you stop using the drugs, then A&G is superior. Minox and fin are effective when you use them for a long time (6 months +). They never help improve the scalp and the quality of the new hair is very bad. But lets assume that Minox and Fin will regrow hair faster and better than the HC, what about the side effects? I think many here under estimate the side effects that comes with Minox and Fin. The reason why Dr.s are prescribing Fin and Minox is because they are the only FDA approved treatments for MPB.

I think the Q&A page is slowing this thread..

Good night!

mm12
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 pm

I just hope it is better than propecia and minox. right now I have just a good scalp. hasn't stopped my hairloss. but still I have hope since it is been only 5 weeks since my first application. usually when ever I restart rogaine my sheding last for 5 weeks.

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Thu May 07, 2009 12:39 am

Dr.AQ wrote:
But lets assume that Minox and Fin will regrow hair faster and better than the HC, what about the side effects?
Perhaps in the long term propecia and rogaine are best of a&g hair complex
I haven't undestood

Put aside the sides effects, I am speaking of the effectiveness and results
Therefore do you consider a&g hair complex more effective of propecia and rogaine only during the firsts 6-8 week and because not has sides effects?
You have to be more clear
What happens if a guy forever stops propecia or minoxidil use after two years and starts a&g hair complex? Will he lose the all or part of the results had during the two years of treatment?

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Like comparing apples and oranges IMO. Everybody will respond differently to different treatments.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm

astro_boy wrote:Like comparing apples and oranges IMO. Everybody will respond differently to different treatments.
I never understood that statement. Ok, there are different types of hair loss, but for those with androgentic alopecia, what works for someone should work for someone else as its the same condition we are treating. Am I wrong?

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Thu May 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Androgenic alopecia is a very broad category. Some people grow back all their hair simply with minoxadil and for some people it does nothing . The best we can do is go off of the "average" result however due to genetics nothing comes with any guarantee. The doc gave some good reasons why A&G can be seen as superior provided that each do give SOME result. IMO The degree of the result is too dependent on the individual to be spoken for.

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Thu May 07, 2009 7:17 pm

goten574 wrote:
astro_boy wrote:Like comparing apples and oranges IMO. Everybody will respond differently to different treatments.
I never understood that statement. Ok, there are different types of hair loss, but for those with androgentic alopecia, what works for someone should work for someone else as its the same condition we are treating. Am I wrong?
Yes, you are wrong. Unfortunately androgenetic alopecia is not the same in every individual. That's why minoxidil works for some and not others. That's why finasteride works better for some than others. There unfortunately is not one known cause for the same disease, otherwise they probably would have had a cure by now. It is definitely multifactorial. There are similarities, sure. But there has never been a treatment for androgenetic alopecia that worked the same for everybody that is suffering from it. That's also why A&G will probably work for some people and do nothing for others, even though they all suffer from androgenetic alopecia.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:09 am

hey doc I want you to think of us as the 300 in the movie, we are with u as long as you are Leonidas because to me this is realy what defines us. We wanna find our self again and if you get us there Hoora!! So please don't take it personal just do what you are and the rest is on destiny.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Gentlemans,
I begin to try the A&G complex today, i will keep you inform about the results if there is any positive signs, i cross my fingers but stay very suspicious about it! :-s

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:49 pm

hairquest1 wrote:Gentlemans,
I begin to try the A&G complex today, i will keep you inform about the results if there is any positive signs, i cross my fingers but stay very suspicious about it! :-s
If you can take photos then please do!

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Fri May 08, 2009 7:58 pm

new update on the a&g website

China May 28- June 1

Save this date!! April 7, 2009, Dr. Al-Qahtani will be presenting at a seminar sponsored by Allure Image from 5pm to 8pm. RSVP by calling (909) 982 - 1074, space is limited!

doesnt the maker of the website means 4 april? omg

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat May 09, 2009 9:28 am

It's not making any sense to me why the pictures still have not been put on the site. :-s

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Sat May 09, 2009 10:24 am

Jacob, don't you know html is extremely hard to do?? Takes me like a year to post pics on a website #-o

Swoosh
Regular Poster

Post by Swoosh » Sat May 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Only time will tell, but I have the HC in my fridge and I'm not putting it on my head until I see some sort of evidence it actually produces a desired effect. With the lack of pictures, trialists, etc. I just don't feel it is worth the risk yet. And then there's the Truth in Aging dubious reviews made by a fraudulent poster, and William who disappeared off the face of the earth. I appreciate the time Dr. AQ has invested here, but I am still not sure I trust this product or this company.

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Sun May 10, 2009 7:06 am

Its been three weeks now scents I took my last treatment .It may still be to early for results but nothing as of now . Still waiting .

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun May 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Swoosh wrote:Only time will tell, but I have the HC in my fridge and I'm not putting it on my head until I see some sort of evidence it actually produces a desired effect. With the lack of pictures, trialists, etc. I just don't feel it is worth the risk yet. And then there's the Truth in Aging dubious reviews made by a fraudulent poster, and William who disappeared off the face of the earth. I appreciate the time Dr. AQ has invested here, but I am still not sure I trust this product or this company.
Swoosh: We will have pics out soon, they are with our web master now. I do apologize for all the delay. I know the pics will be killed here but that's ok. We have no control over William, I communicated this with Jacob before William came to the picture. Now, the truth in aging matter was resolved and the people of that website knew that it had nothing to do with A&G and that is why the review and the comments were not removed. Anyone here can place a review for A&G without even trying it, and the same is true with the other site. There are a lot of review sites on the WWW owned by corporations that push for their products and eliminate competition. I value your opinion and I just had to clarify it before things get out of control.

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Sun May 10, 2009 2:56 pm

i finished my last application around the 23rd of april and i used it as follows..
laser with a 2 1/2" x 5" 80 diode device in 3 sections (starting from the hairline back..) i treated area 1 for 15 minutes..applied the HC massaged for 5= minutes then lasered for an additional 5 minutes and moved onto area 2 doing the same as i did for area 1 and finished up with area 3..
i didnt wash the complex out for at least 14 hours..
on the off days i applied my usual products 2 times in a day(virile mane and Nanominox which is a minoxidal based formula with finstearide and some other ingredients)..

so its been 18 days since the last application..not much in the way of results but it's quite early..
what i've noticed so far is that my terminal hairs (which are mixed in with shorter hairs of varying thickness and length) have grown a bit longer, which is a + because they wouldnt grow (although not cosmetically significant), shorter, thinner, much lighter in color hairs have grown in length, thats another + but again not cosmetically significant and they have not become any thicker yet. what i've mentione so far is in the front top. in the rear the hairs are also growing (this area is dominated by short thin, lightly colored hairs) and again, not cosmetically significant..are far as the health of my scalp, i never felt as though i had an unhealthy scalp (no dandruff itchiness etc) but now i feel as though i might have..i now notice that when i wash my hair and scrub a bit with my nails my scalp actually reacts. what i mean is that it becomes pinkish, sort of like when you scratch an itch and you get a reddish or pinkish line from scratching..so it would appear as though there's some more life to my scalp..btw i'm a diffuse thinner..no receding temples etc

as i've stated it's still early and i remain hopeful..i had outlined for the dr what i hoped to achieve below you will find that post and his response..

my main hope is that
1) it will get my terminal hairs all growing again because they really dont grow..
2) that the complex gets the very short terminal hairs to grow
3) that it will get the short minitarized terminal hairs to grow
4) and finally that it will get the tiny (1/8" in length) thin, lightly colored hairs to grow and thicken

the Dr's response
tough to answer, I know you will see improvements in all of the above, I just can't give you an exact answer. From what you wrote, I think you are on the right track and You will have great results.
I THINK YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE REASONABLE.
Things will only get better from now on, give yourself sometime

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sun May 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Well doc I for sure have seen SOME growth on my temples but I can not say I have seen improvement anywhere else, can you tell me why my temples are responding this fast and not other places. On my temples some of the hairs have gotten thicker and longer, and when applying I felt a much stronger tingle on my temples.I have shed alot on my vertex. I must have looked at the pics on the site over a 100 times but I'm having a hard time seeing any new growth on trialist's head, all I see is all of his hair including the back and sides getting longer and thicker, and now you are saying that the new pics are not good. Sadly his vertex looks the same. I was wondering doc is it posible to have this injected like the plasma procedure?. If I see regrowth On other areas and hair loss is stopped I am going to get one more batch just to do it at the end of summer. Thanks for you time and I can't Ever call you a scam even if I'm not happy at the end of treatment

mm12
Regular Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:12 am

it is been 6 weeks now since my first application and still losing hairs. no improvement so far. but I think the hair loss is due to lowering minox to once a day. I will wait another 2 to 4 weeks for the results and hope to see something.

driver52
Regular Poster

Post by driver52 » Mon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Same situation here...5 weeks since first application. Still readily losing hairs. No improvement.

I was hoping that by the time I needed a haircut my hair would have more coverage for my see through crown. Doesnt look like thats gonna happen.

I just wish the shedding would stop already because then I could stop thinking about it and then I think I would definitely see an improvement. Doc said shedding stops between 4-6 weeks...that gives one more week.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Tue May 12, 2009 8:09 am

Just want to say that I also shed hair fairly badly in the beginning, but that it has subsided greatly since then. I am currently on day 42ish? Since my first application.

I also experienced very little tingling or itching while I was using the treatment, but lately I have been getting some tingling here and there.

All in all it is still too difficult to decide if this has grown substantial hair. I am considering buzzing my head again and taking pictures on the exact days I already did. That would probably be the most effective way of determining it. I haven't decided though.

aviador
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Tue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Hello,

Things are going fine here I think. Still one vial to finish the treatment.
Some shedding since 2-3 days ago, but nothing to be alarmed.
In general my hair look stronger, and the small and thin hairs of my headline are starting to develope again in to normal one.
I see some clearly growth in my balding temple, not enough yet to fill it all but it´s looking promising.
Not to much tingling or itching since I finished my 3rd vial, just from time to time, here and there, but mostly at night.

Guys I have a doubt, when doctor said that for obvious results you must wait between 6-8 weeks, Is it since you finish the last vial or since you start the treatment?. I think it´s since you finish the last vial, so that means some of you will maybe need to wait a bit more to see results. Or am I wrong?

Good night

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 pm

perga wrote: I am considering buzzing my head again and taking pictures on the exact days I already did. That would probably be the most effective way of determining it. I haven't decided though.
perga -

That would be sweet!

Now go buzz your noggin and shoot some pics! \:D/

Also - any chance you could add me as a "friend" so I can view your pics - I'll reciprocate once I'm underway with the PG-free HC. Going to chronicle to whole shebang!)

Jajo

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Tue May 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Hey Perga,

Ditto what jajo said for me. I am waiting for the pg-free patch version as well.

Thanks!

Huli

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Tue May 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Dr AQ,

Earlier in this thread you asked for some examples of good photos. If you want to see photos which are good from a technical perspective, have a look at Coffee's photos here: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board ... ory-1.html

Make sure you scroll out to the right as there are are several pictures in a row, side-by-side. As you can see, it is possible to count individual hairs in his photos, making it easy to see any potential regrowth. Naturally, photos can be even better than that in theory, but he has achieved what I would consider an adequate level of clarity and consistency.

His results are pretty good as well.

Now you know what to consider a lower bound when you publish photos in the future in terms of quality! I know you have "warned us" that the photos you are about to publish now are not up to par or as clear as you would want them to be, now that you've learned about the tough demands of the jaded hair loss community, but I thought it would be a nice reference for coming updates nonetheless.

Being allergic to PG, I'm also looking forward to the non-PG version of your product!
Last edited by p__ on Wed May 13, 2009 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Tue May 12, 2009 6:34 pm

p__ wrote: If you want to see photos which are good from a technical perspective, have a look at Coffee's photos here: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board ... ory-1.html

As you can see, it is possible to count individual hairs in his photos, making it easy to see any potential regrowth. Naturally, photos can be even better than that in theory, but he has achieved what I would consider an adequate level of clarity and consistency.

His results are pretty good as well.

Being allergic to PG, I'm also looking forward to the non-PG version of your product!
p__

Those results that "coffee" has enjoyed are f*cking phenomenal!

I see you have asked some good pointed questions of him over there so I will follow along....

Jajo

(check your PM's)

driver52
Regular Poster

Post by driver52 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Wow those are crazy results that "coffee" is getting...sorry i didnt have time to run through that thread does anyone know in brief what it is he is doing?

James
Seasoned Poster

Post by James » Tue May 12, 2009 8:22 pm

If you have a company and are selling a hair loss product, then you do not lose control over the ability to share pictures of that results that your product can deliver, PERIOD.

I think that this is absolutely ridiculous and I feel like we may be getting taken advantage of.

I simply do not like how this feels. Something is fishy. :(

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue May 12, 2009 8:48 pm

so doc said allure image used their complex and a comercial laser devise, so why can't the pictures on the allure image site be used. But I think the picture is not the issue here because a&g obviously posted the one with tge best results. Let's just wait and we will hear from people. It seems people including myself are seeing at least some growth on their temples but besides that I have only shed other places. Any growth on vertex area? I don't think so if I will report and please do the same

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm

intricate1 wrote:so doc said allure image used their complex and a comercial laser devise, so why can't the pictures on the allure image site be used. But I think the picture is not the issue here because a&g obviously posted the one with tge best results. Let's just wait and we will hear from people. It seems people including myself are seeing at least some growth on their temples but besides that I have only shed other places. Any growth on vertex area? I don't think so if I will report and please do the same

see my post

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue May 12, 2009 10:20 pm

thanks cld517 I read your post several times, I hope you see better results but I am looking for significant results and also this could be the result of the mix of your treatments. I stopped minox and I don't use anything else(no lasers) except nizoral shampoo. If any body else has seen results solely from the complex please report. Thanks guys

aviador
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 am

I also stopped minoxidil before starting the treatment, and starting to have some shedding. That usually happen if you stop minox, just hope A&G will recover this hairs later. Cross my fingers, although in general I am more optimistic than pesimistic, I think it´s gonna work.

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 am

Second report -

Hairloss is way down. I can put stuff in hair when wet and rub it it with no hair in my hands,

I do have a few more terminal follicles along my hairline (side to corner temples). I also jave about 5 new follicles outside my current hairline in the forehead area. I'm 6 weeks in.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed May 13, 2009 1:49 pm

cld517 wrote:
intricate1 wrote:so doc said allure image used their complex and a comercial laser devise, so why can't the pictures on the allure image site be used. But I think the picture is not the issue here because a&g obviously posted the one with tge best results. Let's just wait and we will hear from people. It seems people including myself are seeing at least some growth on their temples but besides that I have only shed other places. Any growth on vertex area? I don't think so if I will report and please do the same

see my post
Hi cld517: I got your message and will reply ASAP. I am currently traveling and time been really short. I will check in soon and participate.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed May 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi guys..
p__ : Thanks for sharing.. I will keep it mind. We use visia for counting hair to ensure consistency. The new pics should be up soon. I submitted them before I left.

James: I understand your frustration but we are not fishy, just bad business managers (we are scientists). Yes, there are may things we should have done and we are learning the hard way believe me.

perga : I look forward to your pics, can you add me please.

Good night

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Wed May 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh man, every time I read a reply from you Dr. AQ, for some reason i regain total trust in the product. I really can't wait for the new pictures to come up and for reviews to show!