A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

perga
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by perga » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 am

@Baccy

I asked him about my dandruff from A&G and he said he was a "GOOD SIGN!", so good news brotha!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:44 am

pute959 wrote:I notice an increase of furr in front of my hairline, i'm hoping it will continue to grow.

@ goten574: please stop bitching about the money-back thing, such things only make the price go up, and it's not relevant in this tread.
Would you guys please stop "bitching" about questions/things being put to Dr. AQ- just let him respond and maybe THEN you can argue about it? I'm actually getting a little po'd because there are quite a few questions/points that he has not addressed here. Whether that's on purpose or because of the time needed to weed through all the posts (which is why I suggested someone start a new thread for questions to him- and leave it just for that purpose) makes it hard to keep up or because others are trying to answer for him..I don't know.

Another reason I'm a little cranky this morning is because William STILL hasn't gotten back to me..and I'm about to delete that thread completely if I don't get a response soon. That's another question Dr. AQ did not address in this thread- I asked if he could get a hold of William. Obviously he can, since that's how William got involved!

bug had put many questions to Dr. AQ himself that even others in other forums were saying Dr. AQ didn't answer. Now maybe he did via email or phone- guess we'll never know. Now it's- Dr. AQ can do no wrong- anyone else asking questions needs to be shut up. (And I still love you both! No hard feelings- let's just keep the Q&A's going..keep posting of results..etc!)

Maybe I'll start that new Q&A thread..... :roll:

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:50 am

Good game boys on 'scaring' the (what I think) best trialist after Baccy away.

Bug, please come don't retire from this forum, cause your posts have a LOT of value in them.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:32 am

Boo.

This is the terrible ? that somehow started a war :-k
Dr AQ,

Are you confident enough with Hair Complex to give anyone who tried the product and saw no results a full or partial refund?

Here's the new Q&A thread btw: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1147

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:15 am

You know, it would be nice if somebody (maybe the moderator?) could compile all of the questions that have been asked in this thread as well as the answers given by Dr. AQ. This thread is way too long for somebody to try and find answers now. Just put all the questions that have been answered in a FAQ. Those questions that were asked, but never answered by Dr. AQ, should go in the new thread started by Jacob. And as those are answered, put them in the FAQ.

valderama
Occasional Poster

Post by valderama » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:39 pm

we will know soon enough if it works. you cant make anyone do anything so we may aswell all chill and wait and see. Dr AQ is probabaly busy, if people want to ask for a guarantee they can ask but lets face it they probabaly aint going to get one and if Bug wants to leave he will although i hope he doesnt. We may as well all chill and report our findings and that will make everything clear in the long run. I ve bought into this cos i could afford to take a gamble if its a winner i ll be delighted if its a loser i ll shrug it off theres more options out there i aint giving up. Its not worth fighting over.

aviador
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Hello and good night to all.

Seems nice to me the reports of those who have already finished or are doing their treatment. Let´s wait a few weeks more and hope all of you start to feel better hair and some regrowth. I really wish this for all of you. I am still waiting my order, but not expecting it till the end of this week or probably next week. Soon will be my birthday so it would be a good gift to see my hair coming back to life :D

Please don´t discuss things here that are off topic. When I get online and come here to check the forum is just looking for feedback well from the doctor or well from the people who is using this product. I don´t want to sound rude, but I have read all this topic since the begining and altough Dr. AQ was here to answer (and I hope he still comes from time to time), sometimes I felt some people were just pushing to hard and far with their questions.

Thank you, and have a great day :)

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Jacob wrote:I think there needs to be some clarification on this "one time only" treatment as well. A second round of the treatments has been recommended two months down the road(by Dr. AQ)..especially for those not seeing much improvement. And as I've been saying from the beginning- I can't imagine anyone not using it again down the road ESPECIALLY if they're seeing results.
Hmm, if Dr. AQ said that some patients may need a second treatment 2 months down the road, and that the HC is not dose dependent and that the treatment was meant for at least 5 applications), then perhaps one could use two or three bottles, splitting them up into say 3 apps/bottle, they could then save the remaining two bottles and re-evaluate in two months time. Could be a way to save another 200 dollars if you need the second treatment. Thoughts?

goten574
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by goten574 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:34 pm

helpmyhair wrote:
Jacob wrote:I think there needs to be some clarification on this "one time only" treatment as well. A second round of the treatments has been recommended two months down the road(by Dr. AQ)..especially for those not seeing much improvement. And as I've been saying from the beginning- I can't imagine anyone not using it again down the road ESPECIALLY if they're seeing results.
Hmm, if Dr. AQ said that some patients may need a second treatment 2 months down the road, and that the HC is not dose dependent and that the treatment was meant for at least 5 applications), then perhaps one could use two or three bottles, splitting them up into say 3 apps/bottle, they could then save the remaining two bottles and re-evaluate in two months time. Could be a way to save another 200 dollars if you need the second treatment. Thoughts?
Could you post that question in Jacobs Q&A thread so the doctor can answer? I need to know the answer to this too...Thanks

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:51 pm

helpmyhair wrote:
Sounds like that would work..although I wouldn't try to keep a bottle that's been opened.. for 2 months. But that's just me.

I still go back to the- the "trials" etc were done with full vials for each treatment..('cept Dr. AQ, and maybe he mentioned others, stretched the treatments) .....the LLLT clinics possibly used even more than what's in our vials...and that this dose dependent thing only makes sense if you're getting enough of the stuff absorbed where it needs to be when using smaller amounts.

valderama
Occasional Poster

Post by valderama » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 pm

personally i think if you saturate an area theres not much point in using any more. half a vial saturates more than my affected areas.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Saturation is different than absorption though..at least imo when it comes to topicals and scalp/hair use. There's a reason why it needs to be massaged in for 5 minutes. If it were lipo/nano it'd be different..again, imo.
I was able to apply a whole vial well w/in 5 minutes(so did end up massaging more than 5 minutes)...and all that "extra" didn't go in my fingers :lol:

But again..what was used in the "trials"..the LLLT clinics..etc..too.

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 am

Hello Dr. AQ, and good morning to all of you dudes:

That´s incredible, I have just received my A&G Hair Complex. Only 4 days and I am in Paris :D

I will start to reduce minoxidil today so I can start A&G on Sunday :)

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:36 am

dear dokter AQ,

I`ve used all 5 bottles and i still lose like 100 hairs in the shower of al various lenght.
Is this normall?

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 am

aviador wrote:Hello Dr. AQ, and good morning to all of you dudes:

That´s incredible, I have just received my A&G Hair Complex. Only 4 days and I am in Paris :D

I will start to reduce minoxidil today so I can start A&G on Sunday :)
No way! i should ordered my product from France! :-s

Bug, you're the man!

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 am

Jacob wrote:
helpmyhair wrote:
Sounds like that would work..although I wouldn't try to keep a bottle that's been opened.. for 2 months. But that's just me.

I still go back to the- the "trials" etc were done with full vials for each treatment..('cept Dr. AQ, and maybe he mentioned others, stretched the treatments) .....the LLLT clinics possibly used even more than what's in our vials...and that this dose dependent thing only makes sense if you're getting enough of the stuff absorbed where it needs to be when using smaller amounts.
I meant to keep two vials unopened, and use the other 3 right away, but split up. But I understand that perhaps you do need to have the amount of all 5 bottles in total to get a good response, and it may just work better if its stretched out... hard to say.. perhaps I'll ask the doc in your other thread. Though I'm thinking it may be a hard to get a strait answer since if it is possible, the doctor could potentially lose out on more money on repeat customers if he is truthful. But he seems like an honest guy, so I'm hoping for the best.

James
Seasoned Poster

Post by James » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am

Jacob, any results to report?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 am

James wrote:Jacob, any results to report?
No..but it's way too early imo.

Hogan
Occasional Poster

Post by Hogan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:46 am

Has anyone gotten any results at all? Maybe we should start a separate thread just for the results. I am not in to parsing thru 80 pages of posts to see how everyone is doing.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:51 am

Hogan wrote:Has anyone gotten any results at all? Maybe we should start a separate thread just for the results. I am not in to parsing thru 80 pages of posts to see how everyone is doing.
There is a thread devoted to that :wink:

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1138

Hogan
Occasional Poster

Post by Hogan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 am

What is the shelf-life of this product while in the refrigerator?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:03 am

Hogan wrote:What is the shelf-life of this product while in the refrigerator?
New questions can be posted here: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1147

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Hogan wrote:What is the shelf-life of this product while in the refrigerator?
Opened or unopened?

Previously in this huge thread, Dr AQ said that an unopened vial would last a year. I don't know if he meant in a refrigerator.
Opened, it supposedly lasts a week or so, if I'm not mistaken. Somewhere in this thread he said "the product won't go bad quickly unless you leave it open and exposed for more than 1 week". Again, it's unclear if refrigeration is implied.

If that does not anwser your question you may want to consider posting in the Q&A thread mentioned above.
Last edited by p__ on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Could please people who has already used the product tell us how is everything going on?
I am planning to start on sunday, but i am a bit scared to quit minoxidil because it was working for me.

Where are you perca?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm

aviador wrote:Could please people who has already used the product tell us how is everything going on?
I am planning to start on sunday, but i am a bit scared to quit minoxidil because it was working for me.

Where are you perca?
Aviador..there is a thread on that, here: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1138

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:23 pm

It's spent a mounth from when somebody has received a&g hair complex, are there results really? Do the hairs regrow?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm off to the gym, after which I will return and clean up this thread. I will not be responding to any more posts about bug. All new posts in this thread that are not directly related specifically to the subject matter will be deleted.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Hello Everyone...
A lot has happened since I last been here. I read up to page 79 and will finish reading after I get back from a dinner meeting. I think I should state my position, so that people know where I stand. I was invited by Jacob to come to this forum and I gladly accepted his invitation. My reason to come here was to inform and help answer questions about the product, the company and science behind it. This is done purely to inform and get feedbacks from people who been dealing with hair loss and knowledgeable in the field. My intentions had never been to market or use this site to sell any of A&G products. I got a lot of heat and abuse from other forums for my participation here and not on other forums. I truly don't have the time, this forum is a handful. Bug and others here have good intentions to make things easier and accessible. I appreciate that and I will do what I can to help. In the same time, I don't think this forum or this particular thread should be stopped. Yes, it is long and yes, it's hard to find things (that is why I keep missing Qs). This forum is wonderful and very reliable. I will continue to participate until, I am asked to leave. Now, if Bug or anyone asked me a question through my personal email, I will answer it. If he posted it on his Q&A website, that is up to him.

In regards to the money back argument, our products take a long time to produce. Its not chemicals that we mix and then package. Our profit margin is very little. There is a specific formula that goes with the money back guarantee. If we follow the formula, we will need to sell our product for $800 and it has to be returned within 60 days. We will be charging the customer for shipping and handling (min $15 ) and for our international customers, that would be a pain to say the least. It has nothing to do with our confident in the product.

Bug: you have done a great job with the site :D Good to see you back.

Jacob: I have no connection to William, you can ask Kim to contact him for you if you want.

Jojo: HC is not a dose dependent, you can use as much or as little, as long as you cover the area you need and maintain to stimulate the follicle. In fact, you don't need the entire 5 vails if you respond well, I think some here did. The HC was designed for a one use, this was the intention, however, should people want to use more, its up to them. There is no harm in doing it and our trials were given one box.

I will come back later to answer other Qs.

Sam, I called and left you a message, I will call again if that's OK.

Ciao

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm

You know..I'm going to bite my tongue..or should I say my fingers..for now. Well..for the most part. I will point out that whether you go past page 79(it's no longer page 79..as the posts are being moved) or not, bug's "page" is no longer available to see. Then to not read on to see what Sam has said about this....

Not to mention I had emailed you, Dr. AQ, the link to the new thread with the new Questions. Which you seem to have read, since you didn't go past page 79 here :wink:

And you're welcome, bug. For giving you Dr. AQ's contact info. Anybody have a stabbed-in-the-back smiley?

Edit...I took a shot of WD-40. I'm feeling much better now.

But I was just thinking...doesn't Kimberly work for you? "Hey Kimberly, see if you can get those women away from William long enough so he can answer some more questions at Hairlossfight".

Again, you're welcome bug 8`

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by kamisama » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Dr AQ,

my question is in relation to the ppg. For those of us who are ppg sensitive, is there any intention in the near future for a batch of ppg free serum? This is because im allergic to ppg and that is holding me back. If putting the irritation or watsoever arising from the ppg (say im able to endure the irritation), will the pros of the serum far outweigh the cons from ppg? thanks

Regards

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Anyway..an update from me. Not much to say...seems like there's some little trees sprouting up in the forest..depends on the lighting. I do think the pg in the product inflamed my scalp a bit..but it's subsiding now.

Will slowly be adding other topicals again in the near future. Will do another round of A&G, probably in the fall, if it all turns out to be positive for everybody..or at least most everybody.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
In regards to the money back argument, our products take a long time to produce. Its not chemicals that we mix and then package. Our profit margin is very little. There is a specific formula that goes with the money back guarantee. If we follow the formula, we will need to sell our product for $800 and it has to be returned within 60 days. We will be charging the customer for shipping and handling (min $15 ) and for our international customers, that would be a pain to say the least. It has nothing to do with our confident in the product.
I know why you don't offer a money back guarantee now becausse of the length and expense of the product, but what do you mean when you say if you follow the formula, you would have to increase the price to $800? By offering it at $200, what formula are you following? The $800 one? If that's so, how are you offering it $600 cheaper? Forgive my question but I do not follow what you mean.

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Dr. AQ,

I understand that when you apply the HC, it is normal to have small hairs be shedding. Is it normal to have this small, light pigmented hairs shedding 3 or 4 weeks after the treatment?

Swoosh
Regular Poster

Post by Swoosh » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Dr. AQ,

Can you please explain why hair subjected to the HC would grow faster? Is this a temporary effect? Does it grow faster than it did in its pre-MPB state?

Does this put any extra stress on the cells involved? To provide you with an analogy: I can hot-rod my automobile by injecting nitrous oxide, but the increase in output may damage my engine because it was not designed for such conditions.

Thanks.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Hello again..

Now going back to William, I said in the beginning that A&G have no control over William (go back and check). The reason I asked you to contact Kim, because I want to take myself out of it, as I mentioned before (go back and check). Not everyone is on email like us and not everyone is available to answer questions. He could also be on vacation or have a situation that prevents him from answering emails. Moreover, after 2 months since the HC launch, I think there are many people here who can answer any question you may have on the HC and their experience with it (you included).

Sam I will call you and we can do the interview

1... : shedding is normal especially when the scalp is undergoing a major recovery. I think you are responding very well. I am happy for you!

kamisama : This is something we will be considering in the future. I am following up with a couple of people who are experiencing a reaction to PG at the moment and I will see how is that effects hair growth.

goten: There is a formula that is applied to determine the price in the case of offering money back, there is a specific quantity and a price point
to upset the money back. I remember we were approached by a marketing company that wants to sell our skin care and I remember them talking about a money back if we can produce an X amount for the for the cost of Y and be able to sell Z, you get my point, right?

Swoosh: The product enhance the hair production within its normal rate. Using the car example, if you use a race fuel, this will increase the engine output but will not damage the engine.

Time to sleep... I hope things go back to normal here and this forum continue to be positive

Good night..
Last edited by HairLossFight.com on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed reference to a topic that is unrelated to the subject of this thread. Admin had previously stated that such posts would be removed from the thread.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 am

On William..in the past you've said "we" whenever contacting William was being discussed. But regardless, I don't see how difficult it is for you to ask Kimberly to try to get a hold of him. You've commented on William in the past, and have done so again here. But I'll go ahead and see if Kimberly even gets back to me. You guys haven't been responding to emails like you were in the past. And if William is on vacation..he's been on one for over a month :-s

To those still asking questions here- could you please do so in the new Q&A section- the new ones will be moved over there anyway. http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1147 The same for Dr. AQ- please respond to the questions over there. Any questions left unanswered over there will be left..unanswered.
Last edited by HairLossFight.com on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed references to topic unrelated to subject matter of this thread.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 am

I for one, am very interested to see how others are responding to the HC as I have had a difficult time since I tried it. I either have had an allergic reaction to it (PG?) or it has aggravated a pre-existing scalp condition. It's been 20 days since I first used it and after some really promising initial indications (it did exactly what Dr. AQ said it would) things have unravelled and I am doubtful I will see results this time around. My priority now is to get my scalp back under control which is proving a difficult thing to do. So you can see how much I for one would appreciate this thread staying on topic.

Peace and love.

huli

huli,

im sorry to hear bout your condition. Did you have a known reaction to ppg or it is an unknown irritation from the solution? Care to describe whats the current condition, it sound quite bad from the way u speak. maybe u can try some emu oil or aloe vera to calm whatever irritation? Lastly, i really hope for the speedy recovery of your scalp.

Regards
Last edited by HairLossFight.com on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inserted quote from a post by hulihoop that was removed due to containing references to subject matter unrelated to the A&G thread. This quoted paragraph however is relevant and important, so added back.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 am

Sorry to hear this! Hulli,
could you be more specific about your scalp condition after A&G Complex?
thanks and good luck my friend

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 am

Dr.AQ wrote: goten: There is a formula that is applied to determine the price in the case of offering money back, there is a specific quantity and a price point
to upset the money back. I remember we were approached by a marketing company that wants to sell our skin care and I remember them talking about a money back if we can produce an X amount for the for the cost of Y and be able to sell Z, you get my point, right?
Yes, thanks

losinit
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Treatment Regimen: Propecia, laser, A & G

Post by losinit » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 am

Maybe this post will return this thread to the topic of AG. :wink: I have been following this blog for a little while now, and never considered posting. Based on this post, I couldn't help myself but purchase AG. I did so around April 1. Now, 4 weeks later, my last vile is finished. I can report that there is peach fuzz in front, where there is essentially no hair left, and the few hairs that remain appear stronger. Absolutely nothing major and you can't even tell unless you look at the scalp very closely. I tell my significant other that I have noticed something, and she thinks I'm crazy. The big test is the next ten weeks or so. If the peach fuzz strengthens and changes pigmentation, that would be a big deal. If there is no more progress, then the product was not worth it - not a fraud, just not worth it. Only time will tell.

Note, I appreciate everyone's skepticism, and I realize that by not posting pictures, I appear like a hack for AG. Pictures wouldn't reveal anything at this point anyway. Take my report for what it's worth - an anonymous blog posting. I've been following you guys on this blog, and feel like it has provided me with a service, and therefore felt compelled to post my report. I will update in the weeks ahead.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:07 am

Dr. AQ, Jacob, everyone,

Please let's get back to the matter at hand, which is the discussion of A&G Hair Complex. I am not going to change my mind about bug.

I have repeatedly explained why I took the action I took. Some have disagreed with it, and that's fine with me. I also said that I will delete any posts that are not directly related to the subject matter of this thread from this point forward. The posts made prior to this decision were moved to this thread: The moved posts are in the following thread in the non-hair-loss-discussions category: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... =22&t=1153 .

To nip this thing in the bud, I honestly don't care if people want to go to bugs site. That is not the issue. He could have had his cake and eaten too if he would have posted the FAQ in a thread on this site as well, and posted a link to *this* discussion on his FAQ page. That would have made it clear that his intent was not to move the discussion elsewhere. I asked him politely to do this in a PM when I saw that he had posted the URL to his site after saying he was going to leave here. He ignored me completely. Obviously, as the owner of this site, I have the right to not let people market their own sites using mine. And that is exactly what he is doing. Here is the URL: http://www.aghaircomplex.com/ag-hair-complex-faq/ . No mention is made of the fact that he used the A&G Complex thread on this site to put the FAQ together. No credit is given to this place whatsoever.

And now nobody can claim I am censoring anything. The URL is right there for anyone who wants to follow it. I will not however let further discussion on bug or bug's site detract from my site, or the discussion on A&G over here. I will delete any posts that are not focused on the subject matter of the thread. I don't have a lot of rules here, but one of them is that nobody is allowed to market their sites freely using mine. That's not too much to ask. If this type of thing happens again in the future, you bet I will not allow it. Now, let's move on.

Dr. AQ, I will wait to hear from you and look forward to talking to you.

Sam

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:40 am

losinit wrote:Maybe this post will return this thread to the topic of AG. :wink: I have been following this blog for a little while now, and never considered posting. Based on this post, I couldn't help myself but purchase AG. I did so around April 1. Now, 4 weeks later, my last vile is finished. I can report that there is peach fuzz in front, where there is essentially no hair left, and the few hairs that remain appear stronger. Absolutely nothing major and you can't even tell unless you look at the scalp very closely. I tell my significant other that I have noticed something, and she thinks I'm crazy. The big test is the next ten weeks or so. If the peach fuzz strengthens and changes pigmentation, that would be a big deal. If there is no more progress, then the product was not worth it - not a fraud, just not worth it. Only time will tell.

Note, I appreciate everyone's skepticism, and I realize that by not posting pictures, I appear like a hack for AG. Pictures wouldn't reveal anything at this point anyway. Take my report for what it's worth - an anonymous blog posting. I've been following you guys on this blog, and feel like it has provided me with a service, and therefore felt compelled to post my report. I will update in the weeks ahead.
Hello losinit and welcome!

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully the peachfuzz will convert to nice, visible, terminal hairs!

Cheers,
Sam

just_thinning

Post by just_thinning » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi,

I have been following this site since b4 it was called hairlossfight, back when it was called morphollica. I never participated in the forums mostly because I prefer to read rather then write. I decided to join today to lend my support to the site by starting to post about my own experiences and getting involved. I also follow HLT, HLH, Regrowth, and Hairsite, all great sites too in their own way. But just wanted to let people know that of all of these, even though some are more active then here, I have always found it refreshing here. I have never seen Sam or Jacob to be unfair or unreasonable. I mean how many of the other sites allow doctors to post freely in their forums AND have a place that is mostly very friendly, and so easy to use and open. I don't want to take sides in the argument that took place here, but I do want to say that I have followed this site and seen Sam help a lot of people, and he has never prevented anyone from talking about any product or treatment or been biased. I know some people prefer a site where there is no moderation, but then you end up with a lot of bickering and fighting when negative people go on the attack. The perfect example of a place with almost no moderation is alt.baldspot. Has anyone checked that place out lately? It has been taken over by trolls completely. I think in fairness to Sam and Jacob, they have fostered a place where people can talk about pretty much anything in an atmosphere of open-ness and respect. I think its fair to hear their side of what happened and not get too excited. This site doesn't have a store and the only thing I see is some ads from google. I know that it costs money to run a site because I have friends that run an accounting website and they pay out of pocket for it. I for one will cut Sam some slack.

Sorry Sam if I continued talking about this subject here.

Anyways, I also wanted to thank Dr. AQ and everyone who has been sharing their experiences. I'm just waiting for what you all who have used the product have to say in a few months before I try it.

One question for those of you who are using the product. Does it absorb well and is it better to use it at night to avoid having messy hair through the day?

Thank you

Melissa
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: None

Post by Melissa » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Any women using A&G here? Sorry, I admit I haven't read the full thread.

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Hello Dr. AQ,

I hope you read that I already received my order here in Paris. It was super fast, only 4 work days I think.

I applied today my first application and I am already feeling a kind of very soft itchiness. It has been like this all day. It´s not an annoying feeling at all more like if someone was using one of this head massage toys in my head. :D

I am expecting good things from your product. I still have tons of small weak hairs everywhere, the problem is that they are not developing and going thinner, but they are still there. If A&G HC works fine I could recuperate all my hair and then I will have to build you a monument. :)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Welcome to the forum losinit and just_thinning..and Melissa if I haven't already welcomed you.

just_thinning...it's Sam's site, I'm just a mod here. Maybe a mod that is more po'd and "protective" than a mod should be..but just a mod nonetheless. But thanks for the kind words :)

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

@ Melissa,

A person named Joanne purchased it a few weeks ago. Not sure how she is doing with it tho.

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Dr AQ,

I know alot of people are waiting on the pics, but would you say the results of the trialist that is posted on the website is an average, below average, or above average responder compared to the other trialist?

And did anyone here use a dermaroller and how are your results so far?

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 pm

1... please ask questions to the dr in the http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1147

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 am

@just_thinning,

Thank you. :D