A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by chore boy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:39 am

I can't get away from the post by Bryan stating that type-1 inhibitors were shown to be ineffective in treating MPB. Seems like an unnecessary side effect-to-result risk.

justthin
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by justthin » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:59 am

chore boy wrote:I can't get away from the post by Bryan stating that type-1 inhibitors were shown to be ineffective in treating MPB. Seems like an unnecessary side effect-to-result risk.

Any results yet Chore boy? I still have not recieved anything so I am pretty upset right now. I was one of the first that ordered and used paypal so the transaction was immediate. I am waiting on a response from Kim today. If they have no answer for me that is acceptable I am going to try for a refund and go with Plan B!

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Well, I finally got a response that I can accept and actually helped me feel almost 100% faithful in this product or at least the company. They are shipping a new kit (on them completely) over night to my house directly. Now they are actually losing money in this transaction possibly(if the other kit arrives)..not a good thing for a snakeoil salesman. I think A&G truely believe in their words "We let the product speak for themselves" and this just helps them prove it.

Although nothing has come yet , I am hoping that the HC comes tomorrow (still crossing my rottweilers paws) . :D

mrw
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: 5% minox, spiro lotion, AG Hair Complex (starting 3/29/09)

Post by mrw » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm

justthin wrote:Well, I finally got a response that I can accept and actually helped me feel almost 100% faithful in this product or at least the company. They are shipping a new kit (on them completely) over night to my house directly. Now they are actually losing money in this transaction possibly(if the other kit arrives)..not a good thing for a snakeoil salesman. I think A&G truely believe in their words "We let the product speak for themselves" and this just helps them prove it.
wow! I think this speaks volumes about their customer service and even more that this is not a scam. Reasons to believe this is not a scam:

1. Dr AQ participates here- check
2. You can call and talk directly to Dr. AQ- check
3. Customer service replies to emails in a timely manner- check
4. They overnight you another AGHC package at their expense- check

Well, either this is clearly not a scam, or these are the worst criminals I have ever heard of.

Still though, good service or not, the efficacy of the product must stand on its own...

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

justthin wrote:Well, I finally got a response that I can accept and actually helped me feel almost 100% faithful in this product or at least the company. They are shipping a new kit (on them completely) over night to my house directly. Now they are actually losing money in this transaction possibly(if the other kit arrives)..not a good thing for a snakeoil salesman. I think A&G truely believe in their words "We let the product speak for themselves" and this just helps them prove it.
thats pretty sweet. if both arrive at your house, you get to save one kit for next years treatment if it turns out to be a success

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm

1..... wrote:
thats pretty sweet. if both arrive at your house, you get to save one kit for next years treatment if it turns out to be a success
Yep, you may end up having 2 lots of treatment for the price of 1! I am very pleased to hear this

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Their customer service and the good Dr.AQ have completely made me happy if the product arives as stated..in the latest communication with them, they are now sending me an extra for huli and for myself , plus re shipping huli his order.So if all is as stated we will have extra kits.

I am hoping for shipment now and forgetting that I hope the product works as stated as well..lol Crazy marketing scam I say!!jk lol :lol: get your customers sooo worried about shipping thaat they forget that the product must work..hehe

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Anyone going to see Dr. AQ at the Allure conference tonight? Please give feedback if you do.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Justthin..please see my edit above.

And I edited my comments out too. If you didn't get to read them..pm me please. Thanks :!:

hairquest
Occasional Poster

Post by hairquest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

[quote="justthin"]Their customer service and the good Dr.AQ have completely made me happy if the product arives as stated..in the latest communication with them, they are now sending me an extra for huli and for myself , plus re shipping huli his order.So if all is as stated we will have extra kits.

I am hoping for shipment now and forgetting that I hope the product works as stated as well..lol Crazy marketing scam I say!!jk lol :lol: get your customers sooo worried about shipping thaat they forget that the product must work..heh

Thanks guys, i did not received any package from them too ! :-" Paid the 19th by paypal!

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Jacob wrote:Justthin..please see my edit above.

And I edited my comments out too. If you didn't get to read them..pm me please. Thanks :!:

Got it Jacob...thanks!

no worries I am fine with your reasons, they actually make sense.

how's your progress going with the HC?

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Wow, so many extra kits. I still believe you'll get the original ones sent cause I only got mine yesterday. Super jealous I am, I was planning to do another two months down the road if I saw any results, but I'll be ecstatic simply if the one I bought works.

I can't even start yet... I hate you university. 3 papers and 3 exams to go. #$%^$#*&

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Astro,

Get off the hair site and go study :lol:

We may get the kits eventually but i told Dr. AQ I would tell him and we agreed I would forward them to GTA area customers who order them. I am impressed with their customer service, empathy and willingness to help.

After your exams we should get the GTA users together for a pint even though I am trying to cut back as part of my warrior diet.

Good luck with your exams and the your hair!!

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Has anybody else had massive dandruff since starting this? It might be that I've stopped using conditioner and my other topicals (though I would expect my topicals to hurt more than help). The amount of dead skin coming off my head is pretty crazy right now though.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Probably a good thing, Perga. Dr. AQ says the follicles repair themselves first before starting to produce new hair. Probably the scalp is repairing itself too. My scalp has been a mess and I am embarrassed to say here how bad I treated my hair for the last 5 years or so until I realized in November I was losing it. I'm thinning like you (a little more than you). I expect I may see the same reaction from my scalp.

mrw
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: 5% minox, spiro lotion, AG Hair Complex (starting 3/29/09)

Post by mrw » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:27 pm

perga wrote:Has anybody else had massive dandruff since starting this? It might be that I've stopped using conditioner and my other topicals (though I would expect my topicals to hurt more than help). The amount of dead skin coming off my head is pretty crazy right now though.
yeah dude, I have had some flaking myself. It is not severe by any means, but it is there. I have not had dandruff or flaking ever before this. It without a doubt is an effect of the AGHC. Hopefully it is a good sign.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:32 pm

This waiting game is killing me lol, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm full of confusion and wonder, I can't wait till we hear results (even if they are negative, it would at least end the anticipation)

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 pm

perga wrote:Has anybody else had massive dandruff since starting this? It might be that I've stopped using conditioner and my other topicals (though I would expect my topicals to hurt more than help). The amount of dead skin coming off my head is pretty crazy right now though.
definitely, i had a mild case of seborehhic dermatitis and I can say that it is basically cleared up. dead skin is fallin like crazy.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 pm

justthin wrote:
Jacob wrote:Justthin..please see my edit above.

Got it Jacob...thanks!

no worries I am fine with your reasons, they actually make sense.

how's your progress going with the HC?

Applied the second bottle this morning. I see hairs! On my fingers.

I had done the NanoFibrin the night before the first bottle(you're supposed to wait a few days after NanoFibrin before rubbing or massaging..but I'm such a rebel) and it seemed like that first bottle absorbed quicker. But maybe I didn't have as much patience this morning. But I did spend enough time massaging...hmmmmm...

anton
Occasional Poster

Post by anton » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 pm

I received mine today. I'm in Sydney Australia. Very nice looking package. Customs had opened and inspected the package (as expected) so it may have taken them a couple of days to release it. I will keep you guys posted on progress. I will still be taking finasteride but intend to slowly decrease the dosage and eventually stop alltogether if I see results from the Hair Complex. Good luck to all!

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Hello everyone.. it seems like everyone is doing great except for the canadians :D
I think A&G will solve that tomorrow morning so that everyone is happy here.
Some updates:
1- Since launch A&G have shipped to around 15 countries around the world and everyone got their order on time.
2- The majority in Canada got it and in a timely manner. Custom caused some delay but it was expected ( I mentioned here that custom paper work takes time, now you know why we spent time on them).
3- We had no problems in Europe but some have experienced some delay (3 days average)
4- We got a lot of positive feedback on Packaging.
5- Initial reaction to the product and performance we great as expected
6- Scalp recovery and rejuvenation was the first signs we were hoping to hear from our customers and we got them on time.

I will be around here for a while and I will keep you guys updated.
I know many have requested more pics and we are still working on them.
Thank you for all the kind emails to me and to Kim. We will continue to do our best and I hope we can meet everyone's expectation.
For those who requested my participation on other forums, I am honored but at this time I will continue to post here as long as I am allowed. My time is limited and once I see an opening, I will let you know.
For those who did not receive their products and they are outside the USA, please give it sometime. We do a regular follow up and we will let you know if there is a problem with your order.

Good night

dreamlandman
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A
Treatment Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily

Post by dreamlandman » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:31 am

Been lurking here for a while reading all the great material contributed by Dr AQ and all the many helpful members and I just want to offer a big thanks.

Got my hair complex today after ordering on March 31st so it took only 8 calendar days to Brisbane, Australia! \:D/

I'm very keen to see how this works since I'm a NW2-3 diffuse thinner and it just sucks being a slave to Toppik.

Thanks Dr AQ for updating us again. I always look forward to your generous and kind contribution to this pioneering thread. :)

Very pleased to be a member here.
Best wishes all,

Justin.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster

Post by astro_boy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:08 am

Looking at my package again, I see why our Canadian shipments were delayed. The shipper had signed off the package on the 25th but the post off did not ship until the 27th.

anton
Occasional Poster

Post by anton » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:31 am

Hi all.
Just used the Hair Complex for the first time. It tastes great! It's a bit on the sweet side, probably due to the honeysuckle flower extract. :lol:
Seriously, it goes on easily, just like the other liquid products i've used in the past. I only used a third of the vial and was able to cover the thinning areas and the areas around them as well. Therefore I may be able to get 10-15 treatments out of the 5 vials supplied. It dries out quick. I took a couple of photos of my hair straight after application so I can have a baseline photo to compare to in a 2-3 months. That's all for now.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:49 am

@Jacob, I lost a ton of hair while massaging as well. It has diminished since the first application, but is still there during the massage. The daily shedding seems to be significantly down though.

@Dr AQ, Welcome back! Could you please comment a bit more on the things people have reported while using the product? You mentioned itching/tingling.. did people who experienced this sensation tend to respond better than those who did not? Has anyone reported large amounts of dandruff since starting? Thanks again!

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:24 am

Perga, you first washed your hair with shampoo then dried it and still losing hair after massage? When i massage my hair after aplying i lose some small thin short hairs, i think its a good sign

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:01 am

@Dr. AQ

Thanks for taking the time to speak to us. I think that everyone here appreciates your input.

I've just used the first vial in 2 parts, 3ml per treatment. As I am completely bald, 3ml covers the entire scalp 3 times over (1ml dropper). Is it possible that the treatment is even remotely dose dependant? Have you got a definitive answer on whether it is best to use one vial per treatment or to stretch out the treatments providing you get total liquid coverage?

Basically what I do after massage and dermarolling is apply one ml and massage it well until scalp is dry. Then I will apply the next one ml measure and repeat until I have used half of the vial. Would it be best if I apply the one ml dose six times and use a whole vial? Thanks for any advice you can give.

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 am

Guys did Dr AQ ever state what's the shelf life of HC? I purchased 2 packs, just encase the FDA stepped in :-$ or some law suit.

Skydiver1970
Occasional Poster

Post by Skydiver1970 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 am

Hi guys,

Well, I had 4 treatments so far
1st x 1/2 bottle
2nd 1 full bottle (this was due to reports of color change and had no access to forum... so wasn't sure)
3rd x 1/2 bottle (bottle one, which turned pretty in pink)
4th x 1/2 bottle

Now, I'm a 39male with receeding hairline since my 30's, but in Jan09 I went to a stage my hair got completely trashed yippee-ka-yee.
So, I thought f*ck* this and bought a hair clipper... bzzzzzzzz 3mm ... to my (not so very big surprise) I have a nice (big) balding spot on the vertex as well..
Guess I'm NW3 Vertex going NW4..

Why the status report you may ask? Well, I buzz my hair every 10days to 3mm. On my balding vertex, prior to starting A&G, these hairs looked like cr*p and felt frizzeld... these do appear to have gained in strength since I started treatment (and maybe I have shedded some...time will tell).
As far as itching or tingling concerns... sometimes I feel an itch on a random spot, no-on going tingling to report... but, if I press on my skull it does tingle for a very short time...so something is going on...

Just wanted to share this... this thread is getting long anyway :D

Best of luck all of you going for it.

S

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:57 am

Skydiver1970 wrote:Why the status report you may ask? Well, I buzz my hair every 10days to 3mm. On my balding vertex, prior to starting A&G, these hairs looked like cr*p and felt frizzeld... these do appear to have gained in strength since I started treatment (and maybe I have shedded some...time will tell).
As far as itching or tingling concerns... sometimes I feel an itch on a random spot, no-on going tingling to report... but, if I press on my skull it does tingle for a very short time...so something is going on...

Just wanted to share this... this thread is getting long anyway :D

Best of luck all of you going for it.

S
Nice one. Keep us informed and good luck.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster

Post by astro_boy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:18 am

Irishpete wrote:Guys did Dr AQ ever state what's the shelf life of HC? I purchased 2 packs, just encase the FDA stepped in :-$ or some law suit.
Here's that best that i remember
Dr.AQ wrote:I am checking these forums every time i check my email now.. I will blame it on Jacob if I stopped answering emails :D

Redbird - Great question ! Scientifically, cells goes through different cycles (developmental stages) thus needs to be stimulated during different times without over stimulating them (shock them by over stimulation). For example, do you ever wonder why when we take antibiotics we don't take them all at once? recovery needs time and it has to go through stages, that's why we think breaking it into 5 treatments allows the hair follicles and the scalp to develop strongly and surely. Rogaine works differently and that is why you will need to apply it constantly. The second reason is that we want to make sure that the amount applied is similar during each application. Thirdly, customer psychology, tell us that customers who used specified divided portions encourages compliance. Finally, the product remains fresh and can last longer. FYI- the product won't go bad quickly unless you leave it open and exposed for more than 1 week (not encouraged).
AND
Dr.AQ wrote:Greetings friends...

Subb : Be safe at all time and store it at 4C when not in use. Before you use it, allow it to set in a room temperature while in the shower before you putting it on. When we make a product, we test its stability and A&G is very picky when it comes to stability. I know when some of you get the product, you will notice the safety features we have on the bottles and I know some of you will come here and complain about it. At A&G we always play safe and make sure customers get the best.

Ryand2 : We are working very hard to meet the demand and answer all the concerns. I know we are lacking in the information and we can always have more, and we will, we just need to follow certain guidelines and time points before putting everything out.

Jacob : yes and always keep the cap close. Just remember to bring it to room temperature before putting it on.

Good night..
and...
Dr.AQ wrote:Greetings everyone..
let me go straight to the questions:

Subb : option two (2) is fine. Just don't allow long time between the sessions.

perga : please store it in a cool and dark place (4C)

ENJOY!!
Just FYI I shortened the quotes to the relevant stuff and cut some stuff out....

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:24 am

thanks astro_boy, think i will take the 2nd pack in 2 months as I recall some of the trialist needed a 2nd dose.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster

Post by astro_boy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:37 am

I had that idea of purchasing 2 right off the bat as well but I figure nothing can happen until results get reported.. and I should be in the first group to know since I'm trying it out.

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 am

today i have noticed one small hair on my left temple that is popping up. it is at least 2 cm away from the rest of my hairline which is strange. i duno if it was there before and just noticed it because i have been looking at my hair alot more often now or if the hc has something to do with it.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 am

Same thing is happening to me... random, suspect hairs catching my attention that I'm sure weren't there before. Also, in a corner of my crown, it appears to be thickening up... either that, or my crown has receded more leaving a thicker-looking patch in the corner... It's tough to tell, day by day

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Irish Pete,

When I spoke with Dr. AQ on the phone I asked him that question. He said he will last at least a year if unopened. I also believe in the posts that Astro reposted that he said keep in a cool dark place.

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 pm

cheers hulihoop :) going to keep it unopened in the fridge and see how things go over the next couple of months. Any sign of your HC?

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Guys, what's the likelyhood that this product would be pulled and no longer available for sale? I am currently undecided if I want to purchase this, because of money issues (and also about if it works or not). If only it was a little cheaper, I am just thinking about it now, I wait for people to post good results and as I go to buy for myself, I find it's been taking offline by the FDA. How likely is this?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Live Chat Reminder: Today (Wednesday April 8th), 5:30pm Pacific Time, 8:30pm Eastern Time.

Where: http://my.hairlossfight.com

Details: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... =10&t=1121

astro_boy
Prolific Poster

Post by astro_boy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 pm

goten574 wrote:Guys, what's the likelyhood that this product would be pulled and no longer available for sale? I am currently undecided if I want to purchase this, because of money issues (and also about if it works or not). If only it was a little cheaper, I am just thinking about it now, I wait for people to post good results and as I go to buy for myself, I find it's been taking offline by the FDA. How likely is this?
Anything is possible but I don't think there's any need to panic on it... I do think they would need investigate thoroughly and have a good reason first. The only reason I could think of that it would have to be pulled without notice is if it were considered dangerous and I don't think that would be the case. Also I believe Dr. AQ deals with the FDA for clearance of his lab and registering of ingredients so I'm sure he knows what to expect from them and how to deal with it.

On the side of caution I'll be quietly posting my results and not go on screaming about the product growing hair or not growing hair. Even if it doesn't work for me it may help someone else, even if that someone else simply has scalp health issues so I would hate to see it get pulled simply because it didn't fill my personal needs.

powersam
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: minox, dut, nizoral lotion and liberal servings of Australian Shiraz

Post by powersam » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:47 pm

goten574 wrote:Guys, what's the likelyhood that this product would be pulled and no longer available for sale? I am currently undecided if I want to purchase this, because of money issues (and also about if it works or not). If only it was a little cheaper, I am just thinking about it now, I wait for people to post good results and as I go to buy for myself, I find it's been taking offline by the FDA. How likely is this?
pretty much slim to none that the product would be pulled off the market. More likely they would be told they cannot make certain claims in their marketing/advertising such as 'regrows hair'.

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm wondering the same thing and thinking about a double order...FDA concerns. Here's Rassman's comments on his blogspot a few days ago:

"I looked at the A & G Hair Complex product’s website and I am not impressed at all. For starters, there are photography problems (it appears to be one patient, small photos, and no information about what other treatments were being used at the time). Plus, there is no science here to support their claims based on the ingredients they list. I wonder if the FDA was aware of the claims made, would this product still be on the market? From what little information is available, it seems that this is a once a year treatment for $200 (or is it a once a lifetime treatment?). They include a bar graph that is apparently from a study — but who conducted the study, where was it published, and how long was the study? It reeks of snake oil, and as a skeptic, you can assume where I’d file this product under."

(underline mine)

I do feel like A&G is pushing the boundaries about what can legally be said about a cosmetic product. I look at at a lot of skin care products and the language is always very cautious...specifically to avoid having to jump through the FDA hoops for approval, not to mention time lost.

If it does work...and it gets yanked by the FDA, that would suck.

Also...I'm kind of holding off to wait and hear a little more feedback from the first users (that and the fact that I reordered the $200 skin serum and I'm a little low on cash). The big question for me is splitting up the doses.

If the original (supposedly) successful protocol involved a full vial 5 days in a row, I'm not sure if there's a benefit to stretching it out. If you're not getting the full dose...is it as effective? If you were on a 10 day treatment of antibiotics, would you cut them in half to make it last 20 days? Or does it need the full dose to work?

Another question is...if you do the full protocol dose-- 5 days in a row, how do you incorporate the lasers if you only laser every other day?

All that said, I'll probably order this weekend. Just still trying to decide how I'm going to use it. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Joanne wrote: If the original (supposedly) successful protocol involved a full vial 5 days in a row, I'm not sure if there's a benefit to stretching it out. If you're not getting the full dose...is it as effective? If you were on a 10 day treatment of antibiotics, would you cut them in half to make it last 20 days? Or does it need the full dose to work?
Well you don't use hair complex 5 days in a row, you are suppose to use it every other day until all 5 bottles have been used up. Some people use the whole 1st bottle for their first application, and then split the bottle in half or thirds for every treatement after (stretching it out)

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Oh, ok...I guess I missed that. I thought it was 5 consecutive days. This is a 57 page thread...it's a little hard to keep all the info straight :lol:

Thanks for that. It definitely answers my laser question!

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Joanne wrote:Oh, ok...I guess I missed that. I thought it was 5 consecutive days. This is a 57 page thread...it's a little hard to keep all the info straight :lol:

Thanks for that. It definitely answers my laser question!
Yeah, it's a very long thread! I understand. If you have other questions, just ask here and I or someone will answer.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:17 pm

chore boy wrote:Same thing is happening to me... random, suspect hairs catching my attention that I'm sure weren't there before. Also, in a corner of my crown, it appears to be thickening up... either that, or my crown has receded more leaving a thicker-looking patch in the corner... It's tough to tell, day by day
And if you go through with the PRP deal..you'll never know. Nor will the PRP people :-s I can't believe you have 2 vials left as well.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Morphollica wrote:Live Chat Reminder: Today (Wednesday April 8th), 5:30pm Pacific Time, 8:30pm Eastern Time.

Where: http://my.hairlossfight.com

Details: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... =10&t=1121
I was there. I don't know if you're required to register there to chat..that might have been a problem...

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:12 pm

FYI

Thought I would post this....I got my AGHC in the fridge, got my 1.0 mm dermaroller in from ebay yesterday and my Laser Max 90 just came in by UPS from Canada today. Well, it looks like that log jam of mail between Canada and California has finally been cleared up :D.

Unfortunately, I am starting a 2 week course of antibiotics. I emailed Kimberly at A&G to and asked what the Doc's there thought about using the complex at the same time.

The following is her reply:

Dear xxxxx,
The doctors suggest that you start the A&G treatment after you are finished with the antibiotics course. Please keep in mind that there is no direct connection between the two, however, the doctors think that using antibiotics may cause dryness to the scalp and this might effect A&G performance.
Thank you,

Kimberly,
Customer Care
A&G Skin Solutions Inc.
http://www.agskinsolutions.com

So it looks like I'll be warming up with the laser and the dermaroller for the next couple of weeks.... :( Anyone know whether or not lasering can have any ill affect on antibiotics? Maybe a good question for OMG.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 am

Will Melon Collie ever get to use AGHS. Stay tuned...

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 am

I know...right? :lol: Guess I'll go fishin' instead.