A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

nate
Seasoned Poster

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by nate » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm

so what i want to know from everyone is if you are going to stop your current hairloss regimens while starting A&G?

Is anyone on fin or dut and is going to stop?

Samano
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by Samano » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Good Mojo wrote:

Mine was also shipped Priority Mail but was packed inside a lot of foam peanuts.

Rereading his post he may have been talking about export orders being sent Express....since they were having delays with customs???
Thanks for your input.

I find it unfair that mine was not as well packed as yours, mine didn't have any foam material of any kind. In fact, the box was crushed and lucky the vials didn't crack along the way.

I applied it and it dries very quickly, much like water, not oily. I didn't experience any itching or tingling yet.

Good Mojo
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex

Post by Good Mojo » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Strange they would pack some with foam peanuts and some with nothing. Haven't started using it yet. But I will post my experience when I do. Good luck all.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by Ryand2 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:33 pm

for those that live in the U.S., how long did it take for it to arrive to you?

mrw
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: 5% minox, spiro lotion, AG Hair Complex (starting 3/29/09)

Post by mrw » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Ryand2 wrote:for those that live in the U.S., how long did it take for it to arrive to you?
For me it took a total of 8 days. I ordered 3/19 at 11pm and received it Saturday 3/28. I did notice that they didnt ship it till thursday 3/26, so really it only took 2 days to get from CA to Chicago, IL.

Mine was not packed with any peanuts. It was just the box in a priority flat rate cardboard envelope.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:27 pm

You know it pisses me off that they can send product so carelessly like that, but I am going to try to overlook that and everything else they've done inefficiently and look forward to the product being great! btw...if you go to HLH you'll see that Chore Boy has provided some feedback and a series of "before" pics taken with his web cam. Kudos to him for sharing both story and pics. Long may it continue as he is out ahead of the rest of us.

I have been travelling and out of my normal lasering routine. My scalp is really itchy today. I am wondering if the A&G complex will be as effective if my scalp is flared up. On the other hand maybe it will help bring it quickly under control again.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:51 pm

hulihoop, I couldn't find the forum for chore boy over at the other site.. could you pm me the link?

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Starts on pg. 12 if it doesn't come up in the link.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... TMP=Linear

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:16 pm

To all the people that are salty about ship dates and whatnot, remember Doc saying it took "X" amount of time to manufacture "X" amount. I'm sure the initial orders they received put them underwater and probably exhausted their supply. Who knows... maybe the delay provided ya'll the freshest of batches.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 pm

But he also said they were not going to run out..but that there were other things delaying them(he went into why a bit).

This 5 min massage thing is going to be annoying for me. I'm so used to just applying a topical and moving on. I should start a thread calling for the use of nanosomes or another cool delivery system. We should demand it even! \:D/
Just a thought....

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Thanks again for the input and pics on HLH Choreboy!! great job so far and good luck to you. :D

As for packaging issues..I truely don;t care as long as the product works. If this is all its cracked up too be then fin and minox would be eliminated in the hairloss world! No side effects and i believe 72% prevention..doesnt get much better then that!(starting to sound like an A&G rep..lol)

Nice to see that people are recieving their products and the forum here has lit up again. Hopefully all those who say they will keep us posted will actually do so!
Speaking of updates..I haven't recieved my product yet but Morph can you set me up with a personal update blog like ASTRO's? Or point me in the right direction? Wouldn;t hurt to get prepared.

Thanks in advance!

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:38 pm

yeah I am one of the ones that feels a little salty about the delivery date as I ordered on the 19th, but ultimately i'll just be happy to get it and get started. Hopefully it all arrives intact. I am sure they are doing the best they can although that in many ways has been mindbogglingly woeful. Oh well, their expertise is science not this other stuff, right. I am really encouraged by your assessment of the doc and, for what little it may be worth at this point, the product. Good on you for somehow getting your hands on it early and actually speaking to the doc. Impressive initiative. Anyway, thanks for sharing the details with us. You could have just kept it all to yourself.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:44 pm

hulihoop wrote:yeah I am one of the ones that feels a little salty about the delivery date as I ordered on the 19th, but ultimately i'll just be happy to get it and get started. Hopefully it all arrives intact. I am sure they are doing the best they can although that in many ways has been mindbogglingly woeful. Oh well, their expertise is science not this other stuff, right. I am really encouraged by your assessment of the doc and, for what little it may be worth at this point, the product. Good on you for somehow getting your hands on it early and actually speaking to the doc. Impressive initiative. Anyway, thanks for sharing the details with us. You could have just kept it all to yourself.

Yea, I am definitely upset and disappointed in the fact I was prob one of the first 50 to order and have yet to recieve my product...there is some definite unprofessionalism with A&G regarding website, launch issues and shipping (packaging and timeframe). I just hope the produc tis the opposite of what I have seen so far with A&G itself as a company. :roll:

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Hardly... Jacob really out-did himself on this find. He's always been finding some wild %&$! and honestly, we'd be worse-off as a movement in his absence.

Ya'll need to keep your eyes peeled for a kickass new thread I'm about to start in the experimental section... hahaha... we gonna be some sexy SOBs here in the near future... hopefully.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Dude, the massage is the best part... I could swear I feel a warming sensation and it absorbing (similar to lipo/nano tech). I probably massage for a minute or so, aggitating, like I said earlier. Then when I come back a few minutes later, there's not really anything left so I'll usually take one finger and kinda wipe it across the treatment area. Keep in mind the amount of product I'm applying per treatment... I couldn't imagine applying the full 5ml or whatever it is. Hahaha... that's an assload of product but part of me has been wondering if the success of the treatment is reliant on applying a full vial everytime you treat... hope not but then again, I think I recall doc saying it was ok to stretch it out and not apply an entire vial.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm

If it weren't for the PG and botanicals in it, I'd be tempted to do a test area of superficial injections.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:38 pm

chore boy wrote:If it weren't for the PG and botanicals in it, I'd be tempted to do a test area of superficial injections.
I think when I recieve my product I am going to go a bit overboard with the amount I apply to kind of "kick start" the process. After the first vial is done I will apply not sparingly but not as much.Any thoughts?

mrw
Regular Poster

Post by mrw » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Chore boy

Thanks for chiming in. Do you keep it in the fridge when not in use?

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:45 pm

I'd probably apply some, let it absorb and apply more if that's what you want to do. If you don't phase it somewhat, you're gonna end up with gear running all down your face. Don't know about you guys, but $200 waste running down my face is something probably best avoided. I'm extremely frugal with it and careful in its handling constantly (making extra-sure not to tip the vial over when removing the dropper). And yes, you'll have to get a dropper. I have one set aside that I use exclusively for the AGHC.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:46 pm

I have the unopened vials stored in the fridge and the open one stored in my medicine cabinet.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Totally agree about Jacob. I've been over on Regrowth for a while under a different name and have always appreciated how he digs up stuff and shares it. Ok, Chore Boy you are getting me very stoked for using this stuff, hopefully starting Monday. What, if any, effect has the product had on existing hair? Any shedding or anything? More rapid growth of existing hair in the area you are covering? Thanks.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 pm

hulihoop wrote:Totally agree about Jacob. I've been over on Regrowth for a while under a different name and have always appreciated how he digs up stuff and shares it. Ok, Chore Boy you are getting me very stoked for using this stuff, hopefully starting Monday. What, if any, effect has the product had on existing hair? Any shedding or anything? More rapid growth of existing hair in the area you are covering? Thanks.

Agreed ...Jacob really brought this to our attention and we thank you for all your help in communicating and advising. Much appreciated Jacob!! \:D/

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Don't get too stoked... I'm not out here hollering that I'm expecting to look like Sasquatch or anything like that. Trust me, I'm just as excited as the next guy and would obviously be equally let-down. Anywho... we're not gonna think like that.

Like I said, the roots on alot of my hairs are getting dark. Since I keep my hair so short, I have no idea if these hairs are in the anagen phase or not. I didn't really want to say anything but something caught my attention yesterday. Not in the hairline but along the actual temple line, there are several intermediate hairs that weren't there a while ago, extending a good 1/8 inch outside the existing hairs but only on my left side. Also, the hairs above my left ear are growing fast as hell. Since I usually apply the product in the AM and PM, and I always sleep on my left side, it's got me wondering if residual product that may have been accumulating on my pillow has been causing this "phenomenon". Then again, for all I know, it could be a coincedence that I'm noticing "regrowth" where my head would be touching the pillow.

I can't believe I just said that out loud.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 pm

chore boy wrote:Don't get too stoked... I'm not out here hollering that I'm expecting to look like Sasquatch or anything like that. Trust me, I'm just as excited as the next guy and would obviously be equally let-down. Anywho... we're not gonna think like that.

Like I said, the roots on alot of my hairs are getting dark. Since I keep my hair so short, I have no idea if these hairs are in the anagen phase or not. I didn't really want to say anything but something caught my attention yesterday. Not in the hairline but along the actual temple line, there are several intermediate hairs that weren't there a while ago, extending a good 1/8 inch outside the existing hairs but only on my left side. Also, the hairs above my left ear are growing fast as hell. Since I usually apply the product in the AM and PM, and I always sleep on my left side, it's got me wondering if residual product that may have been accumulating on my pillow has been causing this "phenomenon". Then again, for all I know, it could be a coincedence that I'm noticing "regrowth" where my head would be touching the pillow.

I can't believe I just said that out loud.

lol..

well at least from your feedback so far, it kind of goes along the lines of what Dr.AQ said woudl happen an what this product actually does. If you have follicles that are their but not active this will activate them for lack of a better term. darkening roots is a great sign of things to come......hmm maybe I will just pour the sollution all over my pillow cuz I toss and turn all night but I don;t want my GF growing facial hair so prob not a good idea.

For the record..the pillow thing was completely sarcastic!lol :D

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Might have nothing to do with the pillow. My hair is thinning unevenly left side more that right so I can imagine regrowth occuring unevenly as well. Cool that it DOES APPEAR to be actually occuring!

I would think that roots darkening is a good thing as well, indicating that the hair is stronger and more pigmented like "youthful" hair rather than hair that has proceeded somewhat along the road of miniaturization.

Most of us would be satisfied with far less than looking like a sasquatch :lol: . I would think that the chances are that what you are seeing is a sign that something positive is happening, and that is all most of us can ask for as positive developments in this game are often hard to come by.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Hahaha... nasty as it sounds, I have zero intention on changing my pillow case.

It should also be know that I've been using Cherin topical estrogen... forgot to put that in my lil profile to the right. I just think with androgens in the mix, we're essentially pissing in the wind. And believe it or not, Cherin gives me no sides. My only beef with it is that it smells like Fabuloso or some %&$!... hahah. Heavily perfumed.

Yeah dude, I'm really hoping those dark roots are gearing up to do big things.

What I really need to do is get myself a better laser device. I can't wait to see how folks do with the AGHC and laser helmets or some other type of real laser device.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 pm

I've been lasering for a couple of months but just started with a 380 diode OMG style helmet. That thing is the bomb. I'll keep you posted. Where did you get the topical estrogen and how long have you been using that for?

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Ok...I just checked out the Cherin site. Cool. No sides for you at all? Did you ever try fin or dut and did you get sides from them? I really don't like the idea of messing with my hormones systemically, even if it saves hair. Topically I might consider it as I would have to think much less enters your blood stream. However this is pure estradiol and doesn't even require testosterone to be aromatized first like what happens to create the sides with fin.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:39 pm

http://www.cherin.com.ar/inicioe.htm

I bought it a while back, used it, and then for whatever reason, stopped. I resumed it probably 1.5 months ago or so... not really sure.

Apparently the estraidol or whatever it is comes in a little vial and you're supposed to break it and add it to the bigger bottle of green stuff. I wouldn't know because when they sent me the shipping email, they said they combined the two to avoid breakage during shipment. Initially I thought they may have tricked me but once I received the product, there wasn't the slightest bit of doubt that it contained an antiandrogen. What I'd like to do would be to get them to keep the vials seperate and just add the estraidol to some aloe juice or something. Because dude... that green %&$! literally smells like Fabuloso. I guess it contains nettles or something but they could have definitely done without the fragrance.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:41 pm

About the shipping, I notice that none of the Canadians received theirs yet and I think we all ordered it on the 19th. I'm pretty sure that's playing a factor.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Yeah I like to blame customs. I just hope it gets through ok. No reason to think it won't since the skin serum seems to get through, but still I'd be a happier camper if it were in my hands and going on my head. For what it is worth, I know for a fact that mine was mailed on Wednesday (March 25) and was sent priority not express.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:48 pm

I've tried all the antiandrogens... was on Propecia for years, used topical Dut and Flut, which all gave me sides. Propecia ended up giving me what I thought to be pre-gyno/reflex hypo which eventually went away with it's discontinuance. I guess my body started rejecting it after a while.

I mean... you can tell that Cherin is an antiandrogen but seriously, there's none of the lethargy, sore balls, puffy nipps or anything that accompanied even the lowest dose of FInasteride. It most definitely drastically reduces sebum secretion and I'm not getting any really noticable sides from it. If you're not wanting to mess with your hormones, I'd probably stay away because it is an estrogen variant and it's no secret that there's gonna be some systemic absorbtion. I was just saying that it is by far the most tolerable antiandrogen I've ever used.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 pm

As for the fabuloso smell of the green lotion I have all summer off work so wouldn't care. Just wouldn't apply it when I thought the smell might matter :lol: True there would be some systemic absorption, however it is the sore balls, puffy nips and impact on the bedroom that I am concerned with. I had a buddy that even on .25mg/day of fin had all of that. Scary because there must be other stuff happening inside as well. I'd consider doing something antiandrogen like that if I knew the risk of sides were much lower. Will definitely talk to my doc about it and see what he says.

Anyway, better let the AGHC have a crack at my head first. I'm not planning to mix topicals when on it, at least not the first time around. Maybe if it works but I figure I need a tune up at a later date...

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:03 pm

I was on .25mg of Fin and got those sides but for some reason I'm not getting it with Cherin. I'd almost think it were a placebo if it weren't for the noticable sebum reduction. I have an oily scalp and Cherin most definitely puts the brakes on it.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Choreboy- I was reading your posts on hlh, and I got the impression that you werent too enthusiastic about the product, but you did mention that you were noticing darkening of your hair roots... all in a couple of weeks.. that seems rather impressive, has your opinion changed?

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:21 pm

After a certain amount of time in this business, you tend to control your enthusiasm as to not let yourself down as much. Sure the darkening of roots and itchiness are encouraging as hell but I'm taking it one day at a time. I want this to work as much as the next guy but am remaining objective/reserved best as possible.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:23 pm

hulihoop wrote:Yeah I like to blame customs. I just hope it gets through ok. No reason to think it won't since the skin serum seems to get through, but still I'd be a happier camper if it were in my hands and going on my head. For what it is worth, I know for a fact that mine was mailed on Wednesday (March 25) and was sent priority not express.
Then I would expect on Tuesday or Wednesday.. priority is usually 4-5 from the US

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 pm

chore boy wrote:Don't get too stoked... I'm not out here hollering that I'm expecting to look like Sasquatch or anything like that.
Laughing my @ss off! :lol:

Thanks for that! and thanks for sharing your experience with us! Its guys like you that were willing to roll the dice (and share) that will pull guys like me off the fence. Its not the price (I'd pay 3 grand to thicken my hair by 40%!), just couldnt handle being bamboozled 1 more time!

So thanks dude and anyone else willing to "guinea pig" this thing for us! =D>

Jajo

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm anxious to see if anyone else experiences the itchiness and whatnot.

We must not lose sight of the fact that hair cycling takes a while so one would be kidding themselves to say they're experiencing true regrowth in anything less than *several* weeks. It's apparent by viewing my photos that Jesus Christ himself wants me to be bald.... NW13 minitaurization central right here. I have some aggressive %&$! kickin' and if the AGHC could "streamline" my scalp to where there wasn't any noticable difference between my wreath and balding areas like there is now, I'd feel that I got my $200 worth.

checkingin
Occasional Poster

Post by checkingin » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 am

chore boy wrote:I'd probably apply some, let it absorb and apply more if that's what you want to do. If you don't phase it somewhat, you're gonna end up with gear running all down your face. Don't know about you guys, but $200 waste running down my face is something probably best avoided. I'm extremely frugal with it and careful in its handling constantly (making extra-sure not to tip the vial over when removing the dropper). And yes, you'll have to get a dropper. I have one set aside that I use exclusively for the AGHC.
I know what you mean about tipping over the vial. I've used expensive concoctions previously and accidentally knocked them over and you see $$$ going down the bathroom sink. I would strongly advise everyone to do this. Find a piece of styrofoam that is about an inch high and about 3 inches X 3 inches (or close to as possible). Cut a hole in the center that will contain the vial pretty snugly. Put it around the bottom of the vial and this creates a much larger base. This will make it so it is much more difficult to tip the vial over by accident when you are applying the product. It will still tip over, but it take a lot more clumsy move to do so.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:14 am

chore boy wrote:If it weren't for the PG and botanicals in it, I'd be tempted to do a test area of superficial injections.
I'm still considering a derma-roller type product..even though Dr. AQ said it was tried and didn't seem to improve things. What doesn't work for one may for another..and using it correctly could make the difference..etc.

I can't find the post where someone posted the temp the product should be stored at..and this is where a FAQ thread would be nice(anyone care to tackle it?)...but I think Dr. AQ said storage at room temperature is just fine. Once opened, it'd be a good idea to then refrigerate it..as he said in his response to me on that:
Jacob : yes and always keep the cap close. Just remember to bring it to room temperature before putting it on.

mrw
Regular Poster

Post by mrw » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:47 am

Jacob-

I have used a dermaroller for the last 8 months or so. I have to say I like it alot. Before i used the roller my scalp always felt really tight and stiff (strange description I know). Anyway, I bought a roller on ebay and use it once a day for 2-3 minutes. It hurt a bit at first, but now I look forward to it. It has resulted in some thickening and a noticeable reduction in grey hairs. Also it has relieved the itchiness/inflammation in my scalp. I cant say it regrows hair, but it certainly makes things more comfortable up there. The one I got came from australia and had a depth of .75mm or something like that. I see many for sale with .5mm or 1.0mm, but I went with the .75 as it was a good in between to try one out. I think i may try a 1.0 next now that I am used to it. For what its worth, another product i like is Hairever scalp cleanser that i got at vitacost. It cools the scalp and helps wash out all the residue in my hair,leaving it thicker looking. I use it about 2x a week.

mrw
Regular Poster

Post by mrw » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 am

AG users

Are you going to continue to use your minox with AG. I was thinking about applying the AG in the morning then using minox at night. I dont remember seeing a definitive answer to whether or not it was OK to do that.

Also, I am a bit nervous to use the AG (sitting in fridge right now) as reading about all this TGFb stuff can stop hair growth/make it fall out. Can someone clarify this for me?

Hogan
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by Hogan » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 am

I certainly hope storing it in the refrigerator is fine.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:41 am

mrw wrote:Jacob-

I have used a dermaroller for the last 8 months or so. I have to say I like it alot. Before i used the roller my scalp always felt really tight and stiff (strange description I know). Anyway, I bought a roller on ebay and use it once a day for 2-3 minutes. It hurt a bit at first, but now I look forward to it. It has resulted in some thickening and a noticeable reduction in grey hairs. Also it has relieved the itchiness/inflammation in my scalp. I cant say it regrows hair, but it certainly makes things more comfortable up there. The one I got came from australia and had a depth of .75mm or something like that. I see many for sale with .5mm or 1.0mm, but I went with the .75 as it was a good in between to try one out. I think i may try a 1.0 next now that I am used to it. For what its worth, another product i like is Hairever scalp cleanser that i got at vitacost. It cools the scalp and helps wash out all the residue in my hair,leaving it thicker looking. I use it about 2x a week.
I think I'll start a new thread on dermarollers...get a list going of those available..best prices..etc.

Subb
Occasional Poster

Post by Subb » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:44 am

jacob:
Dr. AQ.
Subb : Be safe at all time and store it at 4C when not in use. Before you use it, allow it to set in a room temperature while in the shower before you putting it on. When we make a product, we test its stability and A&G is very picky when it comes to stability. I know when some of you get the product, you will notice the safety features we have on the bottles and I know some of you will come here and complain about it. At A&G we always play safe and make sure customers get the best.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:03 am

-Did he say that in refrence to if you did not plan on using the complex right away?
-Or did he mean that even if you did plan on using it right away, that it was still better to put it in the fridge if you werent using it at the moment?

Dr. AQ.
Subb : Be safe at all time and store it at 4C when not in use. Before you use it, allow it to set in a room temperature while in the shower before you putting it on. When we make a product, we test its stability and A&G is very picky when it comes to stability. I know when some of you get the product, you will notice the safety features we have on the bottles and I know some of you will come here and complain about it. At A&G we always play safe and make sure customers get the best.

mrw
Regular Poster

Post by mrw » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 am

From what I recall I think he meant storing it at 4C in general will keep it safe. I dont think it would matter if it was used right away or not. Although, Im sure it has a maximum shelf life of some kind. I would imagine it would last awhile if stored properly. Most pharma products on the market must be stable for 2 years on the shelf when stored properly.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

Maybe that had to do with- if it's been opened? On the first page of this thread you'll see:
The product is stable in room temperature as all of the A&G products. We did extensive stability testings and the product is stable in a maximum temperature of 115 F (45C). A&G ship priority (free) to ensure that the product arrives in great condition. The bottles can be refrigerated at 4C and that won't effect it. I will ask Kimberly to send you a picture of the product so that you and your reader have an idea
Which makes sense..since the skin product wouldn't make sense to refrigerate. I know he's said this more than once..that room temperature is fine.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:57 am

Alright, thats good to know. I'm in my fourth year of college and live in a on campus fraternity house, its basically like a dorm, and the only fridge I have in my room is a tiny one that I share with my roomate. I'd rather not have to store it in there and explain what it is, so thats comforting to know.