TOPICAL VALPROIC ACID

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

doke
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

TOPICAL VALPROIC ACID

Post by doke » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:17 am

Hi not been on here for a long while i here that Jacob has not as well is he the owner of this site? anyway there is a new uk company that has some interesting products that he gives you for free to make them if you download his instructions, but he also has them fully made up as well some without minoxidil and a choice to leave it out.
I will list some of the ingredients Valproic Acid, Sandalore, Adenosine, peppermint, i think he is now going to add Rosemary as well you can have it with 3% Minoxidil 5% Minox and 10 % the later the seller used himself and he has pics to prove he got some good regrowth on the frontal region i have ordered 3 bottles as he has a discount for members the guys name is Chris and he answers you emails i will also send you an email i got yesterday link.
Valproic acid with 10% minoxidil
Hi i found this new uk company selling these topicals where the founder used himself to get regrowth he has some with and without minoxidil some of the ingredients are Valproic Acid Sandalwood and Adenosine and he is now adding Rosemary as well i will link to email i got today copy I'd like to thank the customer below for sending in their progress photos. These photos show the progress that's possible after just six months of using the Growth Factors serum. And his hair is continuing to get thicker and thicker every day. It's really great to see and I'm very happy for him.

I look forward to seeing even more progress in a further six months from now.

Please send in your progress photos

Please try to remember to take a photo of your hair from the same angle and in the same light once per month. I know it's really hard to remember to do this (even I didn't do it very well!), but if you can remember it is a great idea because it helps you track progress and you can help everyone else see what's possible using the Hair Follicle Neogenesis Method.

Get 6 free bottles of Growth Factors Serum!

I get a lot of messages from people saying the serum is working and it's great to hear that. But please remember to take photos! To encourage more people to take photos I'm giving 6 bottles away for free to anyone who sends in progress photos that get used on the website.

Remember, you don't have to include your face in the photos and I don't need to post your name if you don't want me to! I completely understand why you wouldn't want to post your full photos and name and would never expect anyone to do that.

Thank you to everyone who has posted messages about their progress. It's great to hear. Keep going.

Get your £20 coupon

Get £20 off the Hair Follicle Neogenesis Growth Factors serum with coupon code MEMBERS20.

Very limited stock. Only small fresh batches produced.

Order now to avoid disappointment

Now featuring a new ingredient: rosemary oil

A clinical trial was conducted by Hay et al (1998) to investigate if pharmacologically active stimulants for hair growth are present in rosemary and whether they have a therapeutic effect. In this study, 86 patients diagnosed with alopecia areata (a hair loss condition) were divided into 2 groups – control group and essential oils group.

The essential oils group rubbed rosemary, cedarwood, thyme and lavender mixed in jojoba oil and grapeseed oil daily while the control group used just jojoba oil and grapeseed oil. At the end of the trial period (7 months), 44% of patients in the essential oils group showed improvements in hair regrowth whereas in the control group, only 15% had improvement. The success of treatment in this study compares well with that of standard treatment practices used conventionally (Bedi, 2002).

Before after rosemary oil hair treatment

Figure 1: A patient showing excellent response to essential oil therapy (Hay et al, 1998)

Why have I decided to include rosemary oil?

I've actually received a few emails from people sending me studies about rosemary oil and asking if I can include it in the Growth Factors serum. I researched rosemary oil for some time, ten years ago. After giving it some thought I decided it should be included. I've also reduced the peppermint oil content by 3% to balance the fragrance after receiving feedback that the peppermint scent is a little too strong.

If you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions I would love to hear them. We are all in this together and I am always here to help you.

The best way to get hold of me is to WhatsApp me via the green button on the website.

Have a great day!

All the best,

Chris
hairfollicleneogenesis.com

Order now