Revivogen VS Spiro Cream

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

kakarot
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Revivogen VS Spiro Cream

Post by kakarot » Sat May 14, 2005 6:08 pm

Ok, so I think revivogen is stripping my hair dry and perhaps even causing inflammation in which I am counter acting it by using inflammil and inflammil shampoo and taking fish oil. I was thinking about getting Spiro cream that dr. Lee has, but I wanna know which one do you guys think is better and stronger or what are their ups and downs? Just curious cause I think I might replace revivogen when I use it all up with spiro cream, and hope it doesnt cause shock to my hair. Thanks again, take care everyone
Xandrox15
Revivogen
Infamil
Inflamil Shampoo
Nizoral
MSM
Saw Palmetto
Mutli vitamins
Vitamin E
B-12
Fish Oil

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat May 14, 2005 6:16 pm

I have tried both and found the Revivogen to be easier on my scalp, but that is just relative because almost all the good treatments irritate my scalp one way or another now.

If you decide to try the Spiro, I suggest using them on alternate days (both Spiro and Revivogen). But use one of them only once at night before you go to bed. Wash it out it the morning and use a good conditioner. There is no real reason to use these more than once a day. In fact, you're less likely to develop a sensitivity to either of them by rotating them and using them only once a day. And your hair won't be dried out because you're washing them out and using a good conditioner every morning.

Cheers,
Sam