Are Equisomin and EquiClear compatible with Glut/Sod?

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by Jacob » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:49 pm

Dr.Yechiel,

I am currently using all three of those you listed there. My next question has to do with the compatibility of using them together. I know Equisomin and the EquiClear with Laminaria are compatible, but what about Equisomin and the EquiClear with Glut/Sod?

The Laminaria one seems to absorb well enough that I can use it in the morning, so I'm planning on changing things around. Laminaria in the mornings...Glut/Sod and Equisomin in the evenings. I may even just use one each night- rotate them...especially if you think there could be compatibility issues. At times I have applied the EquiClear/Laminaria and then hours later the Equisomin..so maybe that would work with the Glut/Sod as well.

Or I'm open to any other suggestions you may have.

Looking forward to seeing what other additions you make or what other products you come out with...as well as your theories/articles. And thanks for the responses.

Dr.Yechiel
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by Dr.Yechiel » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:42 pm

Hello again Jacob

Equisomin and both Equiclear types (laminaria and glutathaion) are compatible with each other and there is no need to wash hair between applying them. They can even be added one on top of the other. Since Equisomin has anabolic ingredients, and anabolic processes in the body are said to be more active at night, its best to sleep the night with Equisomin. Of course, applying Equisomin during the day is fine. There are two ways to apply the products and since you have all three of them it may be good to use Equisomin at night and apply EquiClear during the day; one day with EquiClear laminaria and the other day with EquiClear glutathaion. The other way to use them is to apply Equisomin every other day (day and night) and apply EquiClear on the alternate days (laminaria at day and glutathaion at night, but this order is not critical and they can also be applied together).

The reason they are compatible with each other is their common double emulsion vehicle base. Nanosomes are one component of the double emulsion technology delivery system suitable to be charged with oil and water soluble ingredients. Dispersicles are another component of the double emulsion technology delivery system. Dispersicles are lipo-vehicles in the form of nano-enclaves suitable to be charged with oil soluble ingredients. Together, they provide an interactive delivery system, more enhanced and prolific than Nanosomes or Dispersicles alone.

I hope you enjoy our products and find them pleasant and beneficial.

Thank you for your question.

Elishalom Yechiel, Ph.D.
President
Elsom Research Co., Inc.
http://www.elsomresearch.com/