I updated my blog

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

James
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

I updated my blog

Post by James » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:11 pm

I have updated my blog with a couple pics. Check them out!

http://www.morphollica.com/hairloss_blogs/james/

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: I updated my blog

Post by Jacob » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:18 pm

Looking good James. I still am not at the point where I'd want to go that route..but it was obviously for you \:D/

Wish that helmet laser product wasn't so expensive..I'd like to use one, but it'll have to be a helmet.

James
Seasoned Poster

Re: I updated my blog

Post by James » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:57 pm

Yeah I mean it is a pain in the butt to have to sit there and hold the laser to your head but I usually surf the web with the other hand, so it isn't so bad, ha. A helmet would be great though.

I stopped using my lasercomb for awhile simply because I got lazy with it, but I started up again a few months ago. I think of it as an add on to a solid regimen.. it helps with scalp health which is very important to me because my scalp is super, ultra sensitive, even emu oil can cause inflammation on it!