How propecia just affected my sex life

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

c.williams
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: propecia

How propecia just affected my sex life

Post by c.williams » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:39 am

I'd like to know who among here has been using propecia. I have been on it for more than 2 years now and the side effects are just giving me a hard time. Most of the problem are sexual in nature, for instance it gets hard to keep it hard, and sex was not as enjoyable as it used to. I have seen some improvements with my hair, however, it is not as dramatic as I would like. Has anyone here also experienced some side effects? How did you deal with it? Or is there even anything that can be done about it?
I loved propecia, but at the rate that it was affecting my sex drive, i don't think i am having second thoughts about it now, and whether if it is worth taking the risk for.

rightsmith
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Hair transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana

Re: How propecia just affected my sex life

Post by rightsmith » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:05 am

That's really very useful information regarding the Propecia. I don't use this products in future anymore.