Medicines, transplant and replacement

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

hairsistem
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: hair loss medicines, hair transplant, hair replacement

Medicines, transplant and replacement

Post by hairsistem » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:21 am

Hello,
I have this problem since i was 25. now i am 32 years old.
I tried many things such as medicines, shampoos, hair transplant and finally hair replacement.
I want to share my experiments for others who has hair loss.

If your hair loss area is not so much, i think hair transplant is ok for you. Because if area is big it s hard to fill it with hair.
Also your hair source which is your head's back is also important. If you do not have enough hair at your back please do not think about hair transplant.

Generally i do not suggest hair transplant, because it is not satisfactory if you want real hairs and styles.

I had hair transplant but i couldn't have long hairs. There was just a few hairs on my head which were growing different directions and it was really ugly.
I do not believe hair trasplant results are may good.

Finally i decide to use hair system. Now i am using it since last year. i am happy with this because i have much hairs :)

After i bought first hair system, i had a chance to be partner a hair replacement company and i accepted to be partner.
Now i also have a company about hair replacement (http://www.hairsistem.com). :)

There are also my before after photos and some customers photos.