Akira's Hair Loss Story (My Regimen)

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

Akira
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Akira's Hair Loss Story (My Regimen)

Post by Akira » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:17 pm

Hi at all
i would want to listen some opinions about my regimen:

Monday:

Morning
Proscar cut up into quarters 1.25mg

Kirkland 5% Minoxidil 2ml
Spironolactone 2%+Progesterone 2% (in alcool 70) Lotion 2ml [after 30 minutes]

Evening

Xandrox 15% Minoxidil 1ml
Tricomin Follicle Therapy Spray 1/2ml [after 1 hour]

Tuesday

Morning
Proscar cut up into quarters 1.25mg

Kirkland 5% Minoxidil 2ml
Spiro Cream 5% Dr. Lee 1ml [after 30 minutes]

Evening

Xandrox 15% Minoxidil 1ml
Folligen Therapy Spray 1/2ml [after 1 hour]

Wednesday = like Monday
Thursday = like Tuesday
Friday = like Monday
Saturday = like Tuesday
Sunday = party !!!!

I use Nizoral Shampoo (two times at week), Revivogen Shampoo (three times at week), and other delicate shampoo (two times at week) with best surfactants (like Decyl glucoside; Lauryl polyglucose; Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate), not aggressive for a daily washing without problems :)

What do u think?u have some suggeriment?is it right apply tricomin and folligen after minoxidil solution ? or u prefer before?
Thanks!

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:00 am

Hello Akira, welcome to Morphollica.com and thanks for sharing your regimen information with us.

I think you have a very comprehensive regimen and are using good products. My only concern for you is that when I was using a lot of products it was difficult to maintain the regimen. Other than that I think you've pretty much covered all of the bases.

With regards to tricomin and folligen, I would use only one of these if I were you. I see no problem with the order in which you are applying things.

Regards,
Sam

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:36 pm

Akira,

Where are you on the Norwood scale? And how long have you been treating your hair loss with this regimen?

Thanks,
Sam

Akira
Regular Poster

Post by Akira » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:41 am

i am in 1/2 position (more 2 than 1 eheheh) on norwood scale :cry: :cry:
I have begun this regime from 1 jenuary 2005; not much to express an opinion
I used from july 2003 to september 2004 Proscar+Revivogen+Remox II (minoxidil 12,5%) with excellent results. . Crown is recovered completely, temples and frontal zone (which had retreated very much) is recovered partially (but not completely).... temples are very hard to cure, but with Revivogen (2ml at day) + Remox II (2 ml at day) Combo i have recovered much

In semptember 2004 I have had very ugly effects collaterals with remox II (headache, vertigo, heavy head :shock: ), therefore I I have suspended remox II after 1 day from these symptoms... these symptoms have lasted for a month (obviously not as intense as the first ugly days :shock: :shock: ), during which I did not apply anything topically...

In November and Decmeber I have applied various products to case (tricomin, revivogen, loicodon, nioxin), without a precise regim (i was in choice phase)
Since January I have undertaked this regim without no problem ( Xandrox is not giving me any problem, despite the high Minoxidil concentration... it seems to be great )..
i hope for my temples :roll: :roll:

Akira
Regular Poster

Post by Akira » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:44 am

i apply lotions and creams only on temples and in frontal zone ... STOP
i must recovered only there...

Akira
Regular Poster