Crescendo's Story

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

crescendo
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Crescendo's Story

Post by crescendo » Thu May 23, 2013 12:50 am

Hi there!

I suffered from drastic hair loss that reached its peeks in my teen years. No matter which treatment I uptook, my hair loss just got worse and worse. i didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go bald at such a young age! My mom took me to a herbal doctor who prescribed me with certain herbal tablets, a hair oil and a specific shampoo and directed me a specific method of usage. Since my hair fall had already gone so far, the therapy took months and months for me to recover. The therapy suited well on me. gradually my hair loss diminished. It was hard to restore hair growth. The doctor recommended me to regularly massage my scalp gently and to let the oil seep into my scalp. eventually I started growing new follicles and now my hair is of a decent volume. It's not as thick as it was before, but it doesn't appear to be as damaged anymore either

Kate Russell
Regular Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Crescendo's Story

Post by Kate Russell » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Well it's nice to hear that you've recovered from your hair loss problem. I logged in to this forum to share my problems with people who're going through the same and I was like maybe I could get some tips and advice to stop mine from shedding. I had also visited a herbalist a few months ago and he told me how to make this specific hair oil for curbing the shedding and making my hair thick and long. We need Olive oil and Almond oil in equal quantities and Castor oil half the quantity of the other oils, mix them all up and massage your hair with them atleast twice a week., I made this oil a few weeks back but since I'm very lazy I couldn't use it. Plus I'm so busy and I can'it wait for the oil to seep through the roots for 2 hours and then wash my hair before I leave for work :roll: I guess maybe you guys can try this out.