Help me out :c

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

helpmyhairxo
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: macademia nut hair mask, its a 10 hair mask

Help me out :c

Post by helpmyhairxo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:39 am

I have been losing a lot of hair in my shower. I used to have very thick dark brown hair. Then I started dying it... too much.
I had long hair.
I cut most of it off after a bleach incident,
I used macademia nut hair mask, its a 10 hair mask, kertin deep conditioners, put eggs mayonaise olive oil everything in my hair overnight. it has gotten less straw like, but a lot of hair is still falling out each shower, etc. it even feels soft now. I dont understand why its still in this condition. Anyone know of a miracle product or remedy for this? Id love you forever.

leviiclure

Re: Help me out :c

Post by leviiclure » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:37 am

Avoid putting too much chemicals in your hair. It will surely damage it.

julieko

Re: Help me out :c

Post by julieko » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 am

Go to see a doctor.