TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

ASWINRAMDAS
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: FOLIFAST MEDICINAL HAIR TINCTURE,LO BIOTOUCH LOTION,FOLIFAST AT NIGHT AND LO BIOTOUCH LOTION BEFORE BATH ON ALTERNATE DAYS IN MORNING

TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM

Post by ASWINRAMDAS » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:20 pm

HAIR FOLLICLES NOT PRODUCING HAIR?
my age is 14.I was admitted in the hospital due to high fever and i fainted down and it took me a week to recover.I came back home thinking that everything was fine but after a few days i saw that my scalp was seeing in my left side of the head.Then what i saw in the rest of the days was massive shedding.I apllied a lot of oil in my head but nothing worked to stop the hair loss.Soon it was school vacation for 2 months ,.I shaved my hair thinking that new hair would grow but soon understood that it was only a myth.I went to see a dermatologist.i mentioned her about my hospital visit and hair loss.She aid that it was due to the stress at that time and she said that new hair has to grow in that place.she gave me menofit tablets and folifast hair tincture.but it didnt work .i again visited hair and then she gave me proanagen tablets and folifast for another 2 months.WHAT DO YOU THINK HAVE HAPPENED TO MY HAIR.SEARCHING ALL THE STUFF IN WEB I THINK IT IS TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM.PLZ ALSO TELL ME THAT THE MEDICINE IS SAFE OR NOR AND WILL I GET MY HAIR BACK OR NOT.I AM REALLY CRYING EVERYDAY THINKING THAT WHY AM I ONLY SUFFERING FROM THIS.PLZ GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATIONAL POINTS ALSO.PLUS IS THERE ANY AYURVEDA TREATMENTS FOR HAIR REGROWTH OR ANY OTHER THINGS THAT I COULD NATURALLY DO.PLS GUYS HELP ME

melaniejade1
Occasional Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM

Post by melaniejade1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 am

Don't panic - hair loss is a very common result of stress!
If I were you, I wouldn't jump straight on to pills. They are very strong and can often cause more harm than good.
How have you reacted to the pills so far?
There are much better, safer solutions to hair loss - which are also much quicker