Hairloss completely stopped

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

Jeffw
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine foam and cayanne pepper pills

Hairloss completely stopped

Post by Jeffw » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 am

Been slowly loosing my hair in the temple and frontal area. I've had two transplants years ago,kinda made things worse not much of a difference it made. I got off of avodart that was not helping. For one year I started doing scalp massages for twenty minutes a day.after the one year was up I had cut my hair short to see if it did any good and, it did nothing to slow down the shedding. Even though I still have a lot of hair in the front I can pull a loose hair every time I grab a hand full of hair,and that is a light light grab. So I started the the rogaine foam for the first time, morning and night, it made my ears ring horribly at night so I use it in the morning only,also for the past couple of months I've been taking cayanne pepper pills 2 bucks for a hundred pills at Walmart,I take three pills a day for lowering my blood pressure.and the results have been wonderful I can't even pull one hair out of the front temples they're is some research done on cayanne pepper and hairloss google it I am 43

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Hairloss completely stopped

Post by Jacob » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Welcome to Hairlossfight, Jeffw..and please keep us updated 8)

Jeffw
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine foam and cayanne pepper pills

Post by Jeffw » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Just wanted to update what I wrote title hairloss completely stopped. I just cut my hair today with the clippers,outside,after words I went in and showered and looked in the mirror,this is the first I can actually say my hair in the front and temples have improved a lot,I am still taking rogaine foam in the morning only because if I take at night it make my ears ring and take cayanne pepper pills with each meal,that I have been taking to lower blood pressure

josgarvin

Post by josgarvin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Jeffw wrote:I take three pills a day for lowering my blood pressure.and the results have been wonderful I can't even pull one hair out of the front temples they're is some research done on cayanne pepper and hairloss google it I am 43
I think 3 pills are too much for me, maybe it depends on the doctor prescription. I really hate high blood pressure, because of it, I cannot eat a certain food which usually I ate. but i must avoid it.

wishtogrowhair
Norwood Level: Norwood VI

Post by wishtogrowhair » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:45 am

Wow! Hard to believe something like cayanne pepper pills would stop hair fall. I thought they were meant to increase your rate of metabolism.

propecianow
Occasional Poster

Post by propecianow » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:35 am

I am very happy for you :-) If cayenne pepper pills really work, then I suggest pepper pills to my friend who face the hair loss problem from very long time.