Damo's Hair Loss Story (pictures of my 1300 grafts must see)

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

damo
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Damo's Hair Loss Story (pictures of my 1300 grafts must see)

Post by damo » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:04 am

Hi there im a 29 male from Australia and have recently had 1300 grafts performed back in June this year.It took me 4 years to find all the righ answers so i decided to do up my own website about my 4 year journey.Please take alook and tell me what you think as it has my before and after pictures from 6 months ago.

Damo

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:55 pm

Hello Damo and welcome,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us on your site. I'm impressed by the results of your transplant and think you made a good decision.

I was in the same boat as you when people started joking about my hair loss. I kept thinking to myself that it shouldn't bother me so much, but I couldn't help it. I felt like crap.

Doing something about it has helped tremendously with my self-confidence, as I am sure your transplant will with yours.

Looking forward to seeing your results after about a year of regrowth!

Regards,
Sam

damo
Seasoned Poster

Post by damo » Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:21 pm

Sam iam extremely pleased with the results so far after 6months.Do you exspect me to have much more growth in the next 6 months? How many grafts did you have performed on yourself?

Damo

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:41 am

Damo,

I think you should expect the hair to thicken a bit more. I have seen this phenomenon in a close friend of mine that had a hair transplant done. After about a year, his hair had thickened and some more hair grew... I guess some of the transplanted hair can lay dormant for a while. Keep us posted on your progress and give us more pics as you go!

Regards,
Sam

damo
Seasoned Poster

Post by damo » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:57 am

Hi there people i have my 7 month picture on my website now if you would like to comment on how im going?

Damien

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:12 am

Looking good my friend! Makes me seriously consider a hair transplant in the long run as the best solution for myself too.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:59 am

Damo has provided his pic's to us for viewing in the Morphollica.com Community Galleries:

Check them out:

http://www.morphollica.com/pics_regimen ... nity/damo/

Thanks Damo!

damo
Seasoned Poster

Post by damo » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:24 am

Sam i have just bought some Nanogen i dont know if you have heard of it buts its like Toppik but much better i think!

Damo