I'm so excited

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

Charlie Bradley
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood IV A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nioxin System 3 Shampoo, Conditioner, serum,
Nioxin vitamins,
Rexall B Complex vitamins (with Biotin
Nizoral
Neutrogena TGel
Paul Mitchell Formula One shampoo

I'm so excited

Post by Charlie Bradley » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Back in the late 1990's when I was in high school, probably 11th grade or so, I used to part my hair in the middle and have my bangs hang down on the left and right sides--some of you may remember this as the "butt cut" hairstyle although I can't remember what the actual name was for it...it looked kinda like Brad Taylor on the last season of the TV show Home Improvement...well I can now find the back of that part line--probably about a three or four inch segment and the front of that line at my bangs. I haven't found that part line since 2005 at least!

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: I'm so excited

Post by Jacob » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Sounds good- congrats!

I noticed you use some Nioxin products..was something I was interested until other products came along for me to try.

Charlie Bradley
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood IV A
Treatment Regimen: Nioxin System 3 Shampoo, Conditioner, serum,
Nioxin vitamins,
Rexall B Complex vitamins (with Biotin
Nizoral
Neutrogena TGel
Paul Mitchell Formula One shampoo

Re: I'm so excited

Post by Charlie Bradley » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm

I've been using my Nioxin for almost three years with limited results. When I run out of my Nioxin products this time, which should be sometime in the next few weeks, I am going to leave that out of the equation and stick with the Miconazole, Ketoconazole to see what happens. While I haven't seen quick result such as the inch per week that has been claimed on other hair loss message boards, can see some new growth creeping in over the past 28 days.