Normalguy's story

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

normalguy34
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Normalguy's story

Post by normalguy34 » Wed May 26, 2010 10:40 am

What's going on fellas. I've been reading all your posts for here and there for a few years and I thought I would share my story. I started losing some hair in my mid twenties. I basically chose not to do anything about it until I got to around 30. I tried propecia and I had unit problems right away, so I went all the way down to a quarter dose. Yes, a half of a half. I definitely did not have any side effects but my hair continued to get thinner...duh right. Well, I just started ramping up my dosage again first to a half a pill and now on a full pill. After about 1 week on the half a dose, I started getting pain in my right nut. At first I thought it was because I was a little "backed up" but definitely not, ...after a few days on aspirin, the pain went away, and then I upped the dose to a full pill. Now, here we are again, pain in the right nut again. I'm battling through again with aspirin and hoping that it gets better. I hope this is worth it....

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Normalguy's story

Post by Jacob » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 am

Hello and welcome normalguy34.

You may want to look into other..alternative..treatments, especially if the problems persist. See the experimental etc sections 8)

FromBaldToBold
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood V
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: EXT

Post by FromBaldToBold » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 am

Well is the pill at least helping? How long have you been using it now?

fooliisa
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by fooliisa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 am

The story's seem real. But here i want to put forward my suggestion that one should not use more chemical products for hair-loss treatment. These chemical provides just the temporary care also sometimes cause a many side-effects. The Aroma Products and Garnier Products are best without any side- effects and resulting in glorious results.