What to order?

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

avgjoe
Regular Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Promox
Nizoral
HairMax

What to order?

Post by avgjoe » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:34 am

Hi all

Am a NW 3-4, with diffused thinning all over. Started avodart a few months back... taking it 3-4 times per week. The good news is that I have'nt shed a single hair for a while... Occasionaly I lose 1 or 2 in the shower, but not often. So either Avodart works, or everythings gone and theres nothing left to lose lol.

In this time I used Tricomin occasionally, but that did nothing for any regrowth. What I am finding odd is that there's no regrowth at all - so I want to kick start this. I also tried the MTS peptide topical that was posted here... Nice gel, but again, hard to say if it did anything. That said, I only used it once a day, and did'nt use it religiously.

I want to use TB4 as an evening rub, and Lama's serum during the day.... Is this viable? Or should I add in some Minox somewhere too?

Lastly, I am considering the stem cells pills like Stem Kine or Holo Beaux - my only concern is that the pills on their own won't work well - surely they have to be supplemented with something?

Any advice on the above?

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Re: What to order?

Post by Joey Ramone » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 am

Spam?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Seems pretty spammy. Let's see if he posts anything else.

Mark Lehman
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Mark Lehman » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:40 am

Hello Guys,

If not post another then?

Thanks
Mark.