Kranos's Hair lost story.

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

kranos
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Kranos's Hair lost story.

Post by kranos » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:09 am

Hey everyone! My names isnt kranos, just call me Karl.

I have been experiencing hairloss since i was 17, though being wary of such a plague.. I was hesistant to find a cure at the time, know that the damage done is not severe. As the years past so did my hairline.. And now ive approached a zone where i find myself very uncomfortable with my current hair.. Ive tried numerous product such as proprecia and alpecin. They have both worked but, i am an athlete, and propreica does get dirty after using for a length of time, and alpecin doesnt seeing to be doing me just. I have been in this battle for hair loss for two years now. I hope to find something to cure this sickness, and to follow my lack of self confidance. I always envy older men who are in there 30's and up who have thick hairline with not much hair receding to practically none at all. I wish to myself, i wish i had hair like him. Hair has become a model of beauty in men, but its more than just than that to me. It was my symbol of self expression, i used always design my hair in various ways, sumtimes changing the style everyday. But those days are gone, but hopefully.. I just hope to find my cure here, and help those once i do who suffer the same pain as i do. Im 23 and looking for an answer......

These are me.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/atta ... &forumid=1
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/atta ... &forumid=1

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)

Re: Kranos's Hair lost story.

Post by Joey Ramone » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 am

For young folk I don't think propecia is the answer.

You could try some elsom topicals like the terminal regimen and have a look into immortalhair's supplements.

Cool writing style. Peace.

kranos
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by kranos » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 am

have u heard of anyone recovering using n e of there product joey?
ty for the comment on my writing style :D

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joey Ramone » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:54 am

I like what's happening to my hair so far on the elsom terminals, though I've only been on the regimen a month and a half.

Prior to starting I'd been on Xandrox 15% plus and spiro 5% for a year without seeing any benefit, actually things were starting to go downhill and my hair was dry and losing it's a colour and looking very dull.
After weening off the xandrox and starting the terminals I didn't see any shedding at all which I think is positive in itself after being on a finasteride and minoxidil based product for so long. My hair's also gone back to it's natural colour, which people are commenting on all the time. My scalp and hair also feel so much healthier and 'alive' - can't think of a better way to put it right now. At this stage, I haven't seen regrowth but these early signs have me hopeful.

The IH supplements I've ordered and am waiting for them to arrive. Will let you know how it goes.
You can read more about them on other forums. Have a google and see how you go.