Quick Story

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

Peac33
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: LLLT

Quick Story

Post by Peac33 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello,

Introduction:

I will try to be quick in my story because, i see a lot of words and everything, a lot of big texts in here, lot of speculation, i read about the clay stories and pimples. Well...

I started to hate my Hairs at 19, and started the propecia at 23. (I am 28 now)

Here was my Regimen
-At 23 started propecia 1 mg each days. (It was a miracle, to much good results)
-At 26 i am adding the foam, (Results has decreased with props, so i did had the FOAM super results i had, unfortunatly FOAM did stimulate my hairs for about 2 cycles and that was it)
-At 27 i not tolerating anymore both of the 2 products. Each time i take one of them i feel phycaly bad.
I am experiencing belly pain, ball pain, i can bearly do sports because of the pain.
-At 27 i dropping down the mg of propecia each week, i feel very bad when i take it.
-At 27 i droped the foam use totaly. (i Still got 3 bottles for sell 15$ each if you want, brand new)
-And finally at 27 am stopping propecia to get on revivogen.
-At 27 i am starting Revivogen, the most impressive product listed in here. 2 month with this product give me the better regrow i ever had. It's working better then Propecia and Foam together.
-Of course there is a but, the product is fuc**** greacy, you have to wash you hair 3 time to remove it all, its UNTHINKABLE to use revivogen, it put greace on your pillow case, it smells very strong.

For the revivogen team: Remove the smell, do a lighter product, remove the greace!

I had to stop revivogen after 2 and a half month, each time i was taking it my face swelled very badly, like if i were alergic, that with extreme eyes pain and stomach burns. almost instantly, a matter of 15 seconds. Very sad because it's a very effective product.

So, my body told me to stop the products. and now i am productless.

New regimen LLLT

So i have decided to build my laser device i found just like you on OMG website. I spent almost 200 hours building my helmet and almost spent 1000$ It's a 136 diode device used at 1.5 inches of distance of the scalp covering all the surface.

Actualy, the thing is doing something on my scalp and to my hair. That's what i want to show in here, show some pictures i took from before, at the beginning, and now. More pictures, less talking.

So that's it my space will be there:

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... =31&t=1565

I want to say tanks to you OMG for the things i have learned during this wonderful obsessive adventure.

Peac3