Rye's Hair loss shampoo combo update

Tell us your personal story, how hair loss has affected you, and what you're doing to treat it. Also keep us posted on your progress.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
This section is for you to use to chronicle your experiences with hair loss and how you're treating it. Use this section to give us your story and keep everyone posted on your progress.

This section will prove useful in that whenever anyone wants to know how you're doing they can check here, and YOU can check here as time goes by to reflect on your own situation, what you've learned and the progress you've made (or not for that matter).

Post pictures of your hair loss and regrowth, tell us about your regimen. Keep us updated!

If you're starting a new thread, please call it "{Your Forum ID}'s story", replacing {Your Forum ID} with the handle you use to login to these forums.

Rye
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Rye's Hair loss shampoo combo update

Post by Rye » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:41 pm

IMG_0012.JPG
Before
IMG_0012.JPG (141.45 KiB) Viewed 34287 times
Finally ---OMG that was complicated --- for me anyway...lol.

But there it is --- i have created my own pre-shampoo, shampoo and conditioner combo only using ingredients that are know to fight hairloss and some that have anecdotal evidence but very strong historical uses. Judge for yourself how well it has worked and i have not had any internals, or other topicals other than my combo (IGNITE). The pictures were taken a year apart. Most of the conversations were had at Regrowth about posting a pic so here they are....as well my email is rc030281@gmail.com --- let me know if you are interested.
Attachments
IMG_0144.JPG
After
IMG_0144.JPG (165.07 KiB) Viewed 34258 times

Frontline Warrior
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by Frontline Warrior » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Awesome results Rye!!! I can honestly say those are the most impressive results I have ever seen, especially from using mostly natural compounds. And this is a shampoo combo you say...WOW, unbelievable. I can't wait until this becomes availbe. Do you have a projected timeline of when?

Your right temple regrowth is incredible!

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Rye whats the IGNITE combo you're talking about? Indeed it looks awesome

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Hey Rye..welcome to the forum. I was just at Regrowth...err..I was just trying to get Regrowth to load :roll:

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:57 am

I think it should be pointed out that he also was/is on an internal regimen that he wants to put together and market/sell as well.

I refuse to comment on pictures anymore :-s

goten574
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)

Post by goten574 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Something that you put on your hair for 5 minutes a couple of times a week (aka shampoo) is enough to see those sort of results? I find that hard to believe.

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

goten574 --- i use a pre-shampoo, shampoo and i sometimes use the pre-shampoo at night while i sleep...and yes the results are stictly form that regime.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Rye wrote:goten574 --- i use a pre-shampoo, shampoo and i sometimes use the pre-shampoo at night while i sleep...and yes the results are stictly form that regime.
I'm not sure what a pre shampoo is, can you explain? How does it differ from shampoo? Also, what ingredients are you using?

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:03 am

Goten574 --- a pre-shampoo is a topical that is put on before you shampoo for 10 mins - 1 hour depending on how much time you have and how quick you want the sebum, and other crap gunking up your hair follicles to disintegrate. Some of the ingredients in this formulation are polysorbate 80, capsaicum, emu oil, theobromine, rooibos extract, etc...the list goes on...answer your question?

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Rye wrote:Goten574 --- a pre-shampoo is a topical that is put on before you shampoo for 10 mins - 1 hour depending on how much time you have and how quick you want the sebum, and other crap gunking up your hair follicles to disintegrate. Some of the ingredients in this formulation are polysorbate 80, capsaicum, emu oil, theobromine, rooibos extract, etc...the list goes on...answer your question?
Yes, I guess that's what I use too... a pre-shampoo since I use oils on my scalp before I shampoo. Thanks

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 am

Goten --- looks like you have a pretty good regime but there are a couple key ingredients you are missing that is in my new formulation --- if you are not getting the results that you want you should consider my combo --- ratios are the key as you are currently using SOME of the ingredients that i am but proportions are the key!

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Rye wrote:Goten --- looks like you have a pretty good regime but there are a couple key ingredients you are missing that is in my new formulation --- if you are not getting the results that you want you should consider my combo --- ratios are the key as you are currently using SOME of the ingredients that i am but proportions are the key!
What ingredients do you recommend that I'm missing? Please tell me more about proportions? How do you mean? Can you be more specific?

Sometimes I think I see results and other days (I call these down days) I notice no improvement since I first started. I'm 5 months in now, and will stick with it for the time being.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey, Rye!

You may want to refer to it as a "pre-SHOWER" topical versus a "pre-SHAMPOO" topical! I made that switch when I was talking about the polysorbate 80/ethyl alcohol thing that I use, and it cleared up a lot of confusion instantly! lol...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing what people say after they've tried your shampoo combo!

-O.M.G.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

Tberk
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine Foam. Emu oil. Propecia
starting Scalpure and lllt

Post by Tberk » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Can you be specific about the ingredients you are using in your topical shampoo?

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Tberk --- i can only be SO specific without giving all the ingredients away!...but that being said the proportions are the key to this formulation. But i have made a pre-shower (pre-shampoo) product that 'de-gunks' your follicles and wakes up the mitochondria (FUEL), then the shampoo (FIRE) kicks the mitochondria in the ass and creates a healthy environment for the scalp, is an anti-inflammatory, a DHT inhibitor, and a vasodialator. Some of the more important ingredients are: Capsaicum oleoresin, soy protein, piroctone olamine, walnut oil, a triple tea complex, just to name a few. That is as specific as i am willing to get right now.

Tberk
Occasional Poster

Post by Tberk » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 pm

I totally understand. Can I ask, how much will you be selling it for and how big will the bottle be? Is it a daily shampoo? Is it all natural? Will it have paraben or sulfites?

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Rye, a few questions if you don't mind:

1) How do you know this will work? Are you the only one who has tried it?

2) Why are in the future going to work on an internal regimen? Is your topical not going to be effective enough for long term use?

3) What ingredients in my regimen are you using in your topical?

4) Any negative side effects to mention?
Tberk wrote:I totally understand. Can I ask, how much will you be selling it for and how big will the bottle be? Is it a daily shampoo? Is it all natural? Will it have paraben or sulfites?
I may be wrong but I think Rye said it will be about $60 a month (It's going to have to come down from this if I were to purchase UNLESS there is extremely good evidence that this works)

Tberk
Occasional Poster

Post by Tberk » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm

$60 bucks a month. Sounds expensive. I will wait and see some results!

TheFunkyStumpfighter
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2%
200 diode laser helmet mon/wed/fri
Clay mon/wed/fri
5 weeks AGHC (finished 2nd week July 09)

Post by TheFunkyStumpfighter » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:13 am

What I'd like to know is whether or not there is anything my hair is going to become chemically dependent on in any of your formulas. Pretty much, I'd want to know if there were any crazy chemicals in this stuff, or if it was all natural. I'm not going to open read the back of the bottle only to find that the vasodialator is minoxidil, am I ;)?
I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily shampoo? This HairGen is not going to grow hair cmon guys. Is Nioxin the best out there?

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

Ok i am going to try to answer all recent comments:

I invented it so the only person i have tried it on is myself.

It is 100% natural (no parabens or sulfites or any other big industry crap that kills your head) and no you won't find any crap like minoxidil in it. The ingredients are of the highest quality possible and it is super concentrated --- hence the price --- also i am one guy without a bulk manufacturer, or company so i am basically doing this out of my house currently --- there is potential for working with Primordial Performance at a later date but we haven't worked out any details and that could be months and months away. The topical is effective for long term use or at least 1 year so far...lol...but i designed the internal regime about the same time as the topical but haven't formulated the internal as i am not a pharmacist or naturopath. i have posted some of the ingredients already but this is a high level breakdown of it....in every bottle there is a 100% natural base shampoo mixed with a shampoo oil (my own invention, that has over 13 high powered hair loss ingredients that will NATURALLY fight inflammation, dht, regulate sebum, increase hair density and thickness, turn vellus hair into terminal, to name a few). the pre-SHOWER or pre-shampoo will de-gunk your head from excess sebum and dht buildup, and create a healthy environment for which hair growth is essential. A little goes a long way and depending on how much you use (i use very little - my hair is short), and a 6 month supply could very well last you a year. If you look at all the %&$! people (myself included at one point spent a month on various things (nizoral, rogaine, propecia, natural internal regimes, spiro, needling, and all that other %&$! $60 bucks a month and 15 mins a day seems like a good deal to me. It worked for me but i can't guarantee it works for everyone until people try it and keep me posted with a before photo, a monthly update photo, age, and hair loss history...after six months you be the judge...i hope that answered everyones questions...if you are interested in purchasing a 6 month - 1 year trial email me before august 1 as that is the cut off date for the bulk order ----

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 pm

You could look into Elsom Research as well, although a topical by them would make more sense than a "pre-shampoo". They do shampoos etc as well..but my guess is they'd be more expensive. Check out the tech they use though.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Well Rye, you say dosage is much more important than ingredients, so why don't you go ahead and list all the ingredients? Surely you have to do this when you release your pre-shampoo for sale? Obviously you don't have to mention anything about dosage (so your regimen will still have some things we don't know and no one can duplicate it for their own purposes).

I've no doubt this pre-shampoo and shampoo has helped your hair as much as the pictures show, but I don't know if it will help others, I really want to look at this in negative light because I've been promised too many times.... broken promises/claims.

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Rye,

did you notice a shed while using your regime?

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Kamui --- that is the beauty of this regime is that once i started the regime shedding stopped immediately!...the shedding cycle basically stopped --- i don't notice hair in the shower, or on my brush or pillow case any more.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 pm

:?:

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:08 am

Hey Everyone it is early august and as promised i will be contacting those who emailed very shortly with instructions on how to attain my formulation.

For all others: I understand you are skeptical and that is fine i have no problem with that but i am tired of trying to prove it so please stop trying to prove me wrong - i am not interested in pesky arguments and feuds - if you want results you can still get in on this as i am only formulating once then you may have to wait a period before it is manufactured by a big company and if it works on more than just me i assure you it won't be $400 for a 6 month-1 year supply...how much does a hair transplant run now-a-days?...for min coverage i believe it is anywhere from $10,000-$20,000 per session --- that's unattainable.

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Rye,

Are you or your product related anyway to scalpure?

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Kamui,

No i've never even heard of scalpure --- i am not affiliated with anyone.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 pm

if you want results you can still get in on this
#-o

Awaiting Regrowth
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by Awaiting Regrowth » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 am

Rye I am DESPERATE to get involved in your study.

I have seen your results and I am happy to comply with a monthly photo and summary of results. If you are able please conatct me dr_ba_brooker@yahoo.co.uk.

Come on Rye, make a thinning guy happy! O:)

Aidan

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:02 am

Rye..as long as you're going to sell things here..how about answering the questions about ingredients you said previously were primary..made the product KICK!!..etc...that you no longer listed in your ingreds list. There are other questions but we'll start there.

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:23 pm

1. Who invented the Ignite product?
2. What is his/her background and credentials?
3. How was the product invented?
4. How have the claims regarding the method of action of regrowth been verified?
5. What is the background of Mr ________? What other businesses have you previously run?
6. What are the active ingredient responsible for the regrowth of the hair in your pictures.
7. What are the other ingredients for?
8. What exactly makes the Ignite product effective, compared to other products. Is there an exact chemical reason.
9. Will there be a money back guarantee on the product and if not why

q45owner1

Post by q45owner1 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 am

1. white hair along the hair line in before picture which turns black on the after picture
2. 3 color mix: the black hair, the skin and then the white where the hair recedes into the skin? never seen this 3 color mix on a "real" head before
3. Extremely thick and dark hair after the horseshoe hairline on the before picture

Highly skeptical...

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:46 am

Hey q45 --- i've posted previously about the photos --- not sure why it 'looks' funny and how you'd even doctor it not to be natural but like i've said before i'm not going to sit here and try prove anyone wrong --- if you are a paranoid, skeptical person you will see what you want to see. --- if anyone else is a diffuse thinner --- take a picture of your own head about 12" away and see what that looks like!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 am

We're not asking you to prove anyone wrong. We're asking you to answer pretty simple and legitimate questions.

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 am

Jacob -- i can handle simple legitimate questions --- but mostly i am dealing with accusations! I will let the people who have purchased speak for me --- WHEN they start seeing results THEY will LEGITIMIZE IGNITE!

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am

There are .....9.....simple.........legitimate....... questions..... 4 posts above yours Rye.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:25 am

First I want to point out that you said in the other thread that you're not making any claims or guaranteeing any results or whatever words you used. And yet even in this thread you say things such as "if you want results you can still get in on this"

Besides those glaxom is pointing out..I'd like to know which ingredients do you consider to be "expensive as hell"?

Rye
Occasional Poster

Post by Rye » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm

1. Who invented the Ignite product? ---- me
2. What is his/her background and credentials? ---- i am a researcher, a fellow MPB sufferer, i have no formal HL credentials other than years of self-guided research.
3. How was the product invented? --- i've answered this...read above
4. How have the claims regarding the method of action of regrowth been verified? ---- you've seen the pics and you will see others pics when they get results thats how its going to be verified.
5. What is the background of Mr ________? What other businesses have you previously run? --- isn't this question 2?...what does that matter?
6. What are the active ingredient responsible for the regrowth of the hair in your pictures. --- I've listed most of them already...but here it is yet again....emu oil, MUSTARD oil, salicylic acid, capsaicum oleoresin, soy protein...the list goes on.
7. What are the other ingredients for? --- in any formulation you need stabilizers, emulsifiers, preservatives, actives, and depending on what you are trying to accomplish other ingredients that do something for the formulation eg...a conditioning shampoo needs cleansers and moisturizers.
8. What exactly makes the Ignite product effective, compared to other products. Is there an exact chemical reason. --- it grew hair, turned vellus hairs to terminal --- that's what makes it effective --- not sure if your new to the forum but i am NOT a company so i have not tested it with a laboratory just my scalp.
9. Will there be a money back guarantee on the product and if not why ---- for me to make a combo kit for people is at COST to me ---- so if i order ingredients for this one batch then ship it to people and they want a money back guarantee it would be out of my pocket ---- i didn't ask to make a combo for people ---- i posted pics on the request of Nidhogge and people started to ask for some so i costed it out and said i'd make one bulk batch for people who were desperate to try something that has potential ---- that is all i've done.

Avery
Occasional Poster

Post by Avery » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 pm

6. What are the active ingredient responsible for the regrowth of the hair in your pictures. --- I've listed most of them already...but here it is yet again....emu oil, MUSTARD oil, salicylic acid, capsaicum oleoresin, soy protein...the list goes on.
So list them already. Why are you so evasive about this? Jesus, man.

It probably has minoxidil in it.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Avery..I don't think we'll know until they actually come up with a final product. That's why you see ingreds missing in the list..that's why I got the responses I did when this was first pointed out.

And again...which ingredients do you consider to be "expensive as hell"?

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 am

kinda expensive :? for something that you do not know what is in it :-s
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

joshmathews

Post by joshmathews » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi Rye...

It’s great. You produce unbelievable results .Are you planning to marketing for it or it is just for your use?

I'm asking this because I’m excited to have it.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

josh..you can find the answer to that above. We're waiting for him to answer the *other* questions.