Thinning Hair in Women: Warning Sign of Underlying Health Issues

Dedicated to discussions and support for women suffering from hair loss.

Moderator: moderators

neha123
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Thinning Hair in Women: Warning Sign of Underlying Health Issues

Post by neha123 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Hair is probably a woman's most important feature. Signs of thinning hair can take the sail out of almost any woman's day. It may seem vain to pay so much attention to hair, but signs of thinning hair are really the first signals of such conditions as hormonal imbalance, vitamin deficiency, excessive stress or poor nutrition, all symptoms of declining health status. Paying attention to hair can reveal developing conditions before they get out of control. When you have restored your hair to a full head of vibrant healthy strands, chances are the rest of your body will also exhibit vibrant health.

shinning_like_me
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Thinning Hair in Women: Warning Sign of Underlying Health Issues

Post by shinning_like_me » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 am

Thats true neha123.
Generally we link our hair fall or bad skin to the products we use or our negligence on the external care we could take. But the fact is its always what yoy eat reflects on the skin hair and body. The body signals in its own way that you are going to have a major problem if not taken care. Thinning of hair signals bad hair health so to improve first is the diet one intakes.

Kate Russell
Regular Poster

Re: Thinning Hair in Women: Warning Sign of Underlying Health Issues

Post by Kate Russell » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:22 pm

I don't normally keep track of what I'm eating. I think for maintaining good hair health, you've got to eat a lot of vitamin rich foods and milk. I have milk daily but I think I lack in managing my diet when it comes to green leafy vegetables. :oops: