Wheylow- Dr. Whitaker gives it the thumbs up

Discuss general health, fitness, and supplements topics here.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Wheylow- Dr. Whitaker gives it the thumbs up

Post by Jacob » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Who's Dr. Whitaker? Tsk..tsk..tsk....

This stuff is kind of expensive but what we use a lot of..mainly the "Gold"/brown wheylow.
From Julian Whitaker, MD
Dr. Julian Whitaker reccomends Whey Low to Those With Glucose Concerns
The Perfect Sugar
for Those with
Glucose Concerns
Julian Whitaker, MD

Dear Friend,

For years, I’ve recommended stevia and xylitol to my patients concerned about blood sugar. And though these sweeteners remain on the top of my list, I realize that they aren’t for everyone. Stevia’s aftertaste is a little strong for some, and xylitol, being a sugar alcohol, is tough for some people to digest.

That’s why I am happy to recommend another sweetener, called Whey Low®, that tastes, looks, bakes, even feels exactly like common table sugar. But instead of causing a spike in your blood sugar, it reduces your body’s glucose response. In fact, it’s 60-80% lower on the glycemic scale than regular table sugar. Plus, it has 75% fewer calories!

How is this possible? It has to do with the composition of Whey Low. Regular sugar is all sucrose, but Whey Low is a careful balance of three forms of sugar: fructose, lactose, and sucrose. The lactose interferes with the absorption of sucrose, instantly cutting calories and stopping sucrose’s entrance into your bloodstream where it would normally cause a blood sugar spike. Don’t let the word “lactose” worry you. The meager amount of milk sugar in this product will not interfere with your body’s ability to digest dairy products. In fact, you won’t notice any difference between regular sugar and all-natural Whey Low at all—except for your lower blood sugar readings.

Whey Low even fools professional chefs—possibly because it was developed for an avid baker who wouldn’t settle for anything but perfection. Whey Low was created by Dr. Lee Zehner after his wife was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. He set out to develop a natural sugar substitute she could use that would react the same way and taste the same as sugar in recipes.
One cup of Whey Low = 1 cup of sugar

And Whey Low delivers. Not only does it have the same texture and flavor as regular sugar, it even measures exactly the same. One cup of Whey Low equals one cup of sugar. You don’t even have to think about it—anywhere you’d use sugar, you can substitute Whey Low. While cutting out sugar is always good, the serious health benefits of Whey Low can’t be denied. If you struggle with blood sugar concerns, excess weight, or metabolic syndrome you’ll find that Whey Low gives you a whole new lease on life, or at least your diet!

Whey Low is made right here in the USA. Dr. Zehner runs a family-owned business in Maryland, where he develops natural products used largely by local restaurants and businesses. Learn more about Whey Low.

You owe it to yourself, your family, and your waistline to give this sweetener a try.

To your health,

Julian Whitaker, MD

P.S. Whey Low looks and tastes identical to table sugar—your taste-buds won’t know the difference. You can add it to your coffee or tea and use it as a one-for-one substitution in all of your favorite recipes, including baking. No one will know the difference…except your doctor!

To review our Privacy Policy, please click here.

Forward Nutrition
7811 Montrose Road
Potomac, MD 20854