Virellin-boosts growth hormone- "mucosa adhesive penetrating delivery"

Discuss general health, fitness, and supplements topics here.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Virellin-boosts growth hormone- "mucosa adhesive penetrating delivery"

Post by Jacob » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:55 pm

http://www.intocell.com/
Rejuvenates the pituitary gland and induces release of growth hormone in a manner that opposes the effects of aging and stress-related hormone depletion.
A somatotrophic hexapeptide-MAPD comblex
Maybe someone else is able to copy/paste all the other info..even the whole page :?: See the technology page as well as the products page.

I can't find much on the product. Their other product- DynaPep is getting very good reviews. They have a separate website for it: http://www.dynapep.com/
Dynapep™ contains a multitude of synergistic ingredients that are both oil and water soluble that effect CNS activity, induced thermogenesis, and increased up-regulation of epinephrine and nor epinephrine (energy). DynaPep™ utilizes a pegylated pH sensitive liposomal and micelle technology that allows immediate absorption of the outer polymerized shell (tier-1) followed by a slow release of the inner encapsulated spheres (tier-2).

The two- tiered delivery technology allows for an immediate release of nootropic-like phytochemicals engaging a central nervous system response while suspending a potentiated epinephrine storage for induced thermogenesis and adrenocorticotrpic synthesis. Tier-1 initiates release of the nootropic like chemicals in the alkaline environment of the mouth, which is then ingested to be rapidly absorbed in the upper intestines. Tier-2 consists of highly packed inner spheres that form an impenetrable shield around the hydrophilic outer shell in the acidic environment of the stomach. These spheres bind to the epithelial cells in the lower intestines and release the nootropic-like compounds in a slow, steady state or basal mode. This basal pharmacokinetic and steady state allows for a continuous feed of energy, thermogenesis and enhanced focus without the caffeine and sugar crash associated with other energy products.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: Virellin-boosts growth hormone- "mucosa adhesive penetrating delivery"

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Interesting... but there are tons of naturals that boost GH. One that comes to mind is the amino acid, glutamine.

Anyway, are you using either of these products?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 am

The ability of most products to really boost growth hormone seems to be..well..lacking, according (it seems) to everyone who responds to claims made by such products. Even hGH containing products are questioned. Now I don't know how this product compares..but the delivery system caught my eye 8)

Haven't tried either product...but will try DynaPep one of these days. Hopefully some place I need to order things from will carry it..at a good price.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Finally tried the DynaPep...just once so far, so this may be a bit premature. But so far I'm impressed at the amount of energy it gave for such a small dose. I would say it lasted a good 6 hours.