CAN SOMEONE BUILD A LLLT HELMET FOR ME.. PAY GENEROUSLY

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

kiwi
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: minoxidil 7% with retonoic acid 2ml 1 x daily, finasteride daily 1/4 tablet, saw palmetto 1 daily, nizoral 2% weekly 2- 3 times, magnesium chloride tsp daily topical, cucurmeric 1 daily, resveratrol 1 daily

CAN SOMEONE BUILD A LLLT HELMET FOR ME.. PAY GENEROUSLY

Post by kiwi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 pm

I am after someone, who knows what they are doin, and capable of building a 400 diode-600- diode helmet, I was goin to build myself, but dont have the time or resources in AUS, please can sumone get back to me thanks a bunch people

tbia
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: CAN SOMEONE BUILD A LLLT HELMET FOR ME.. PAY GENEROUSLY

Post by tbia » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Last edited by tbia on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Hey TBIA..welcome to the forum..but if you're a company or trying to sell something please make it known out in the open. It IS ok to do so.

Thanks 8)

tbia

Post by tbia » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:21 am

Last edited by tbia on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:05 pm

I'm one of the moderators here. What I do matters not..although I have posted about it before.

post edited..until further...eh..notice? confirmation? :-k

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:59 am

Obviously something is...up. He deleted his own posts...says to me he's not selling anything now. I'm sure he'll be back as someone else :-s

Just be careful with who you deal with...I guess it doesn't matter if someone responds to email right away or takes weeks/months to do so..or has a website..or not..etc ........

:-k

johnsp
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other

Post by johnsp » Fri May 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Why would anyone want to have a built helmet?
I sell professional flat panel and hooded machines at good prices and these are quality controlled and safe devices.
www.thelaserclinic.com.au

johnsp
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other

Post by johnsp » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Kiwi, a current misconception with people both on this forum and in others, is that they believe the amount of diodes in a device has a huge bearing on the ability for the results of LLLT.
To have the amount of diodes present in a device to the degree that you are talking is in fact a waste of energy.
If you have a device which is designed to cover the whole of the scalp and the mathematical equations have been used to take into account the penetrative effects of pure amplified light at capillary and follicular level then this machine is both more effective and efficient than the design you may be envisioning.
Over my years of using, administering and supplying machines I have seen many advances in this technology. We have proven effectiveness of many machines and also proven inefficiencies in some of our designs as well.
LLLT is dependant on Laser Diodes present in the device to a point, we have found that exceeding 160 650Nm 5Mw diodes in a device is inefficient and has no bearing on results. As with Light (pure Light) to be delivered effectively it should not come into contact with other amplified beams of light as a high degree of refraction is experienced and thus detracting from the delivery of such amplified light by reducing it's effect in penetrating the epi-dermis to enable effective and efficient photo-bio-stimulation and rejuvenation.
Above these facts, at the appropriate level diodes for hair regrowth and cellular stimulation of the scalp the diodes need to be a specific distance from the scalp depending on the diodes Mw rating. Generally with 650Nm 5Mw diodes they should be positioned approximately 0.75cm to 1.5cm above the surface of the scalp to be truely effective.
For home use I can supply a 75 diode machine with 4 flat panels for around $3,200 AUD delivered anywhere in Australia (or in fact the world).

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:43 pm

just thought id say, that $3200 for 75 diodes that cost $2-3 each (for good quality ones) + panels and a power supply is unbelievably expensive.

perhaps alot cheaper than the original sunetics 107 diode hoods at $40 000, and alot cheaper than clinics, but it sounds like one of the most expensive home use device.

hairchasernebyl
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: 5% minoxidil regaine twice daily
resveramix tablets twice daily
Greenridge Multivital 10ml daily
vlasyproject 5X(54 laser unit) 20 minutes daily

Post by hairchasernebyl » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Hey

I think I provide a pretty decent LLLT device that you can make a helmet out of just like I did. Just take a look and compare it with a few others and you'll know what I'm talking about. I originally designed it for myself and after a few of my mates suggested that other people would kill to have one too, I figured I should make it available to everyone else. So now I'm here.

Dude you don't need 600 diodes LOL. It's a little overkill. I used to use 4 LLLT units combined with great results but now I use 5 of my LLLT units combined (only 270 diodes). I realized that it's a more efficient coverage formation (matches the curvature of my head better). (SPECS: 650 nm, 5 mW, 160 Hz).

Check out my thread: LLLT can be more powerful than you think.

I know you said that you'll pay generously but you're are only inviting criminals to rip you off. To put it in perspective. 1 of my LLLT unit costs US$137, that's US$ 685 for 5 LLLT units combined (that is the full coverage formation that I use personally, but 4 is almost as good.)

Nobody should EVER EVER have to pay through the nose to achieve their dream regrowth. I suffered hair loss and I beat it successfully. That's how I was able to design a product that actually works. I even made a website that has heaps of info on battling hair loss naturally. I address all aspects of hair loss: DHT, Inflammation, Nutrition and circulation.

www.vlasyproject.com (I originally made it to offer free information and endorse LLLT as an effective treatment but I couldn't find LLLT device on the market that was good enough so I designed and made my own. & hopefully you guys can benefit from it as well.)

Let me know what you think.