Grand master CHRISTMAS LLLT plan

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

pharma
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Laser, biotin, MSM, Toco-8

Grand master CHRISTMAS LLLT plan

Post by pharma » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:35 am

I have a question for the more senior users of LLLT helmets (well for the junior ones aswell really); when you go abroad (which in my case per se excludes my helmet and therefor also my precious 3x20m/week schedule) how du you plan your treatment? Do you throw in an extra session or two before you leave and the same afterwards? Or do you carry a little hand held unit for travel purpose?

I'm going away for two weeks this christmas and I'm sure many of you will too. You got any grand masterplan you feel like sharing? Please go ahead!

Oh almost forgot, Ho, ho, ho to all of you! And a merry X-mas!

Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Re: Grand master CHRISTMAS LLLT plan

Post by 1..... » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 pm

hey,

If I were you I wouldnt even worry about it. 2 weeks is nothing. I havent done LLLT in 4 weeks and my hair is still the same. MPB hasnt kicked in yet. JDP once said that the effects of LLLT lasts 3 to 4 months before MPB kicks back in. If you are really worried about it, a handheld device would be the next best thing bc you dont want to be traveling with a helmet. Hope this helps. Have a good christmas!