aixiz lasers

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

aixiz lasers

Post by 1..... » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

are aixiz lasers fda approved?

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: aixiz lasers

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:17 am

No "diode" is FDA approved... only devices, and the only that is approved is the laughable HairMax Laser Comb! HA!!! I'm SURE you remember all of those success stories from it... right?? lol...

Now, AiXiZ diodes are approved for safety, though, and as we know... a diode is a diode is a diode as long as they have the same specs, so there you go.

You know... I have personal thoughts on why more companies don't -other than the fact that the whole process is sort of an expensive joke- and it's because more information will be made about these expensive clinical devices and more people will be like me and independently figure out that "Oh my god... these machines are just made out of the same diodes we can buy for $3 a piece". If you have something that you can sell for $40,000 that actually works, why expose the fact that it's actually a machine that can be duplicated for 1/40th of that cost?! No, you shut up and sell it for as long as you can! That's not how *I* run any business I'm involved in, but it obviously happens.