Pimples?

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

Joely
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Pimples?

Post by Joely » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Well hit the 7 month mark of using the helmet and overall I'd say I'm quite happy with things so far. Scalp feels really good and I can't really remember the last time I scratched my head due to inflammation and the redness has ceased. Thickness has improved along with general condition of hair. I do have periods where I shed and it can get concerning not knowing if the shed is a 'positive' one or just MPB taking its course. I wouldn't say its a huge shed where I see hair everywhere. Strange thing is, when I brush my hair or run my hand through my hair theres nothing but when I jump in the shower, I see about 10-20, weak looking hair fall out. Regrowth would be a bonus to be honest but personally If that was too happen, I'd expect something between the 8-12 month period. Anyway my main point was one thing i can feel are small 'pimples' when I run my hand over my scalp and was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Re: Pimples?

Post by 1..... » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey Joely-

The pimples are a good thing. Myself, JDP, and some others noticed that after the pimples, better hair or regrowth occur. Congrats on the success!