Overmachogrande, long time no speak

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Overmachogrande, long time no speak

Post by cuebreeze » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey man, just checking in to see what the latest is as far as lasers go with your research. Im still using my 500 dioder and am planning on some unique wounding experiments.

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of DIY laser devices for hair removal. Has anyone built anything for this themselfs. A link would be great.

By the way. I done a thread about selling my helmet but i dont plan on getting rid of it until the day i give up on hairloss which i hope to be never.

Alot of people on all the hairloss forums expect One thing alone to stop hairloss. (mind you there alot of real searchers out there).

Im understanding alot more how the body works to cause hairloss and will continue to use my helmet along side certain supplements and ofcourse as allways, some things that have never been tried.

Anyway let us know about the hair removal laser (zapping thing) devices. Cheers mate