Gray Hairs & LLLT

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

BrendanJ
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Lasers, Emu Oil and Magnesium

Gray Hairs & LLLT

Post by BrendanJ » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:24 pm

I know a lot of you guys are noticing a reversing of your gray hairs using LLLT... However my gray hairs are on the side of my head just above my ears... In the last year they have become more noticible and I really want to fight this.

Do any of you guys use anything for this area? Also I'd love to hear about positive results you guys have had.

LaserKid
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Re: Gray Hairs & LLLT

Post by LaserKid » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:40 am

TBH, I don't mind going gray as long as I keep my hair!

I know a few people have said that they have seen a noticable reduction in gray hairs. I don't think it will get rid of them all but may reduce their numbers and stop anymore developing. You could create a hand held device, something like a paddle or brush to target these areas. I'm thinking of doing something similar for the intense itch I have at the back of my head where a helmet would not reach.

hapyman
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Re: Gray Hairs & LLLT

Post by hapyman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 am

Someone back at the other place also made a headphone type device to treat the sides. I think something similar would work great and be hands free.