300 diode laser messiah for sale

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

BigBlack
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: laser helmet as a preventative

300 diode laser messiah for sale

Post by BigBlack » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Hello,

Hello,

I have a 300 diode laser messiah (with the power supply) for sale. I used it for approximately one month so its basically brand new. I paid 950$ for it and am willing to accept offers. The reason I am selling this is because I have a traffic fine that I need to pay or I will lose my drivers license (I thought the ticket was taken care of but found out by mail on Friday that was not..) Anyway, I am obviously upset about the whole thing and its a waste of money but I do not have the money to cover the fine and this is really all I have to sell at this time. If anyone is interested please PM me and I can also send pics as well.

I may also offer this on craigslist as well as ebay just to get it sold (as I have to pay the fine in a timely manner before I cant drive anymore..)

Thanks..

BB

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: 300 diode laser messiah for sale

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 am

Hey, man... I'll help you if you need it. I can vouge for it's Messiah authenticity, and if anyone wants me to check it out first or anything, I can do that.

You could even send it to me and I could pay you as soon as I get someone to buy it if you think it would help. I'd have to say it was "pre-owned", so I couldn't charge the full amount, but I could get pretty close I think.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 am

Just sent you a PM OMG.

BigBlack
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: laser helmet as a preventative

Post by BigBlack » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Hey OMG.

Really appreciate that, means alot. You have always been a good guy and I really appreciate that.

I will let you know if I dont get any response and if so may take you up on your offer. Honestly I just want to make enough to pay this fine, I know I will take a loss on the helmet and time that went into it but sometimes thats just how it goes.

Thx Omg..

BB

Moz
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood IV A

Post by Moz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 am

Hello All!

I've purchased bigblack's unit as an early Christmas gift for my husband, who is flying out to Scottsdale in 3 days (Oct 19) for a hair transplant at the Bosley clinic.
The procedure is one hell of a financial investment, but I told my Beloved that I would rather look at him with more hair, happier, than I would a kitchen remodel and a new driveway. And so I shall.
His "Light Hat," as we call it, is the capper, and I'm most excited to be able to be of tangible support to my hubby. He was thinking he'd get a laser comb...Ha! \:D/

I will keep you updated on our "Hair Raising Adventure," with photos as we go.

Thanks SO much bigblack!
OMG I've PM'd you. Thanks!

~Moz

Socceroo
Occasional Poster

Post by Socceroo » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Nice to hear BigBlack got the sale. Are you an Aussie mate? I think I may have read it in one of your other posts.

amsch
Occasional Poster

Post by amsch » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 am

Moz wrote:Hello All!

I've purchased bigblack's unit as an early Christmas gift for my husband, who is flying out to Scottsdale in 3 days (Oct 19) for a hair transplant at the Bosley clinic.
The procedure is one hell of a financial investment, but I told my Beloved that I would rather look at him with more hair, happier, than I would a kitchen remodel and a new driveway. And so I shall.
His "Light Hat," as we call it, is the capper, and I'm most excited to be able to be of tangible support to my hubby. He was thinking he'd get a laser comb...Ha! \:D/

I will keep you updated on our "Hair Raising Adventure," with photos as we go.

Thanks SO much bigblack!
OMG I've PM'd you. Thanks!

~Moz
OH MY GOD!

stop your husband. seriously. Bosley SUCKS (seriously), and he's gonna have a result that he's gonna regret for the rest of his life (+ an ugly scar). If it's still possible, cancel the procedure IMMEDIATELY and visit hairtransplantnetwork.com to find a skillfull surgeon.

Seriously Moz!

hairplease

Post by hairplease » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:55 am

Yep don't go to Bosley. They are horrible. You can google and/or search from many hairloss forum sites - they simply famous for their bucher style and no growth...compare to some of the top hair clinics. They also spend too much on adverstising that they don't care on their victims.

hair grower
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by hair grower » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Do not under any circumstances go through with procedure! Your husband should research his options thoroughly before deciding on whether to have a FUE or FUT surgery and which clinic to go to.