Re: 6 Month Results with LLLT.....Pictures

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

hapyman
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by hapyman » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:18 am

Maybe he just had a scare and had a shed. But to me things look to be turning around. It would be a damn shame to stop now.

CPIO
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by CPIO » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 am

Those concerned about too much exposure, could do like I do: Change the spacing, into double spacing and place the diodes in star patterns, it friggin works! Always make sure there is a brush-bristle head between every diode inserted in the helmet (Or in a few cases, where there should have been a bristlehead but OMG was too lazy to put it there, or there is an irregularity.

number10ox
Occasional Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: laser messiah II with 415 diodes, 3-4xweek, 20 min. treatment
Emu/magnesium oil topical

Post by number10ox » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:52 am

For everyone commenting on the 3rd picture as if it were real, please notice that it's just a photoshopped version of the second. Angle, ligthing, color and folds on the t-shirt, everying is the same except for the unreal looking curly blonde locks and a weird looking laser device clumsily photoshopped onto the toilet lid. That picture was not present in the original post, it was added some time over the last 24 (?) hours.

Why was this done? It's not funny and it just confuses the issue. Now this thread truly has become ridiculous. :?

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 am

Nice observation. Come to think of it all of them looked like they have had some editing done. Even in the first one if you look closely there appears to be some blending or fill in tool used on the crown.

NeverQuit
Regular Poster

Post by NeverQuit » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:20 am

As not to confuse those who came in late:

YES..the third photo is obviously photoshopped. Here's a summary:

I posted the original post to talk about a shed I had been having.
JDP came in and hijacked the thread
Instead of asking me a question he started bashing me in the third person on my own post
Then accused lazerfish and I of being the same people
After I got pissed, I started to find the post really hilarious and how jdp was making an absolute ass of himself
I added the third photo....in humor.

If you have time you should read the whole thing...I had NEVER laughed this hard at going bald!

I don't want to steer you guys wrong coming on late. You can read my past posts, I'm for real and was just trying to figure out why I was shedding so much after 5 months. FYI, the first 2 photos are real which is why I started this post in the first place (the first is a little hazy due to low res, but you get the idea). The 3rd was an FU to jdp and to hairloss boards which I don't think I'll be a part of again.

hairisgood
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300+ diode laser helmet 3x per week for 20 minutes

Post by hairisgood » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 am

hapyman wrote:Nice observation. Come to think of it all of them looked like they have had some editing done. Even in the first one if you look closely there appears to be some blending or fill in tool used on the crown.

Yeah, I totally agree. As the photo seems to be gone did anyone download or is there any way to get the photo back up? The crown definitely looked filled in with a photoshop tool in the first photo to make it look as though there was more hair. Also there is a bright light shining down on the crown in the second photo at a different angle than the first. So when his photos are critiqued he takes the photo off so everyone can't see what we are talking about.

BTW, I tried the clay today and I don't think my hair/scalp has ever been this clean.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Re: Deleted by Neverquit

Post by jdp710 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:21 am

I saved it.

NeverQuit said that the 3rd pic is photoshopped so don't bother with that.

here was the original photo

sosko

Post by sosko » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 am

The 1st picture almost looks like toppik was applied
anyone can see the hair color is different, happens when the toppik isnt exactly at your hair color. :-"

hairisgood
Regular Poster

Post by hairisgood » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:00 am

If you look at when Laserfish and NeverQuit came into the forums, their writing style, and the times that they posted, it is apparent that they are probably the same person. Just look at the tendencies and also the times they posted. I'm not going to post all the times but from this thread here is an example...

neverquit at 151 am oct 2
lazerfish at 220 am oct 2
neverquit at 226 am oct 2
lazerfish at 350 am oct 2

there is no doubt in my mind that lazerfish is trying to manipulate the forum for his own benefit. he is hoping he can change the perception people have of the helmets to a negative one at the same time offering his POS brush that has no real positive testimonials. he has one before and after photo of some really young guy that is on propecia also that uses the lazerfish. who knows if the lazerfish did anything. his whole philosophy revolves around using other things also because his lazerfish is not very effective.

I can say without a doubt that omg's motivations are for the good of the hair loss community. he has spent countless hours answering questions and making his website for DIYers, not making a cent. a lot of people don't have the time or ability to construct a quality helmet so they get one from omg. he doesn't charge very much at all for the service, believe me i know how long it takes to build/wire the thing. if you haven't been around very long it's hard to see what's going on but it's pretty easy to see through all the bs if you've been here long enough.

amsch
Occasional Poster

Post by amsch » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Lazerfish = NeverQuit = amsch = Dr. Feller = sandman! OMFG

We guys should really stop recruiting guys from shilly boards like Hairlosstalk or Hairlosshelp to help us out! All the time! :-({|=

nidhogge
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: - Laser Helmet 3x a week, 20 minutes per session
- Magnesium Oil applied to scalp in the shower and massaged in well, left on for duration of shower
- HGF (Hair Growth Factors) custom formulation from Caregen once or twice a day
- A&G Complex (2 vials left)
- Primordial Performance HairGen Trial topical (coming soon)
- ImmortalHair.org regimen coupled with 112Degrees.com's product for hormonal balance

Post by nidhogge » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Let's sift through Mike's %&$! propaganda, shall we?

Nid: You are hardly an LLLT expert. I graduated college in electronics. You? If being an expert in the field of lasers means having a doctorate in the field, then you are right, I'm not an expert. So what gives you the right to make a business out of LLLT and I can't????

Yet I've done far more research on LLLT than you, including hours of conversations with Dr. Maricle. I've also done far more for the hair loss community than you have, including group buys for lasers so that people could save money, thus allowing them to build their own helmets at a reasonable price, group buys for topical growth factors from Caregen that people have been real happy with, building helmets for folks that couldn't do it on their own or just didn't have the time, helping people with their supplemental regimens and diets for free via e-mail and the forums. What have you done except be an opportunistic asshole? In fact, you've benefited from the publicity that we've given to LLLT and all the research and ideas that we've shared with people. OMG even gave you a spot on OverMachoGrande.com!

You would be better served worrying about your horrible customer relations than making personal attacks on me.
How many times have you accepted payments from customers and kept them waiting Months and Months before shipping their device. That was the norm for you when you were on regrowth.com, and I see someone here has been waiting quite a long time as well with no contact from you. In any business, you would be quickly out of business. You talk about the LAZERFISH offering lackluster results, funny. Your customers are still waiting to get their products!

I had no idea that laser helmet building would get as big as it would, and had to learn time management skills the hard way. I worked a full-time job, came home, worked on helmets. I accepted orders with what I thought were reasonable timeframes, and I learned they were not. However, I've managed to correct all of those issues, and playmaker--the one who has been "waiting a year" isn't telling the whole story behind everything, and it's between me and him and I have no reason to share that on this forum. General turn-arounds are around a month for a helmet.

Nor do I ever pump the Lazerfish here or at regrowth.com. I have talked about it several times but that's it. Nid you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. You basically turned regrowth.com into your own storefront. You were promoting your helmet, telling people you build them for 'a few folks' whenever you had the chance.

LOL, your very forum name advertises your product, and your countless attacks on LLLT helmets that people have gotten COUNTLESS positive testimonials from (Gee, I wonder why your buddy John Ertel deleted that thread? Hmmm...) after OMG and the rest of us left Regrowth just proves my point even more that you are an opportunistic, self-promoting shill for yourself. I started building LLLT helmets because there were people that were requesting it in the forums, OMG didn't want anything to do with it at the time, and I actually genuinely enjoyed making them. It was even Thorton that suggested the labor price to use, and I've stuck with it (and in fact reduced it over time).

You broke every rule at regrowth.com with regards to promoting products and not paying for advertising on that site. And you have the nerve to dissrespect me. Check yourself my friend.

Oh, I did? I rarely ever even had to mention that I built them. People would make threads asking "Who builds laser helmets?" And folks would reply "Nidhogge does, contact him at Nidhogge(at)hotmail(dot)com" and then I'd have 25+ e-mails to answer per day. The only exception is when I quit my FT job to do helmets full-time, I made an announcement in the forum. Aside from that, everything was word-of-mouth from forumers. Good try jackhat.

Enough about you.

I however, am trying to make an honest business to support myself and my family. Is there something wrong with that????? I am competing with other handheld makers, namely Hairmax, and others. I have done my best to offer a low priced, well made powerful handheld as an alternative to what they are selling. Is that wrong???? When I take a payment, the Lazefish is delivered within 4days(oops, should say shipped by EMS Express mail), everytime, all the time. If not, I either contact the customer/ get their opinion and / or refund the payment immediately.

Handhelds themselves are worthless, and you pushing a handheld device for a cheaper price still makes you a sketchbag. Of course the Lazerfish is delivered within 4 days, the things take barely any time to build!

I think the helmet design is good. But I disagree on several things about its design. Does that make me shameful, a moron, shill, as you have called me because I express an opinion that is different from yours???? I disagree with you on your opinion on how effective LLLT is. Does that give you the right to personally attack me???

You disagree without any scientific reason to disagree. I've got countless customers that have thanked me months down the road with the results they've gotten and fine craftmanship, yet you've never even used a helmet your entire life. Dr. Maricle, myself, and OMG know first-hand from the experiences of others and ourselves that LLLT is *incredibly* effective, yet you try to throw around disinformation and false impressions to create doubt on these boards so that you can push your cheaper handhelds. Maybe you really do believe that LLLT isn't that effective based on your OWN experiences with a tiny little handheld. I can definitely see that.

Aren't I allowed to say that whatever LLLT device you use, it won't be a mircale treatment as you keep on telling people??

Nobody said it's a miracle treatment, we merely outline the scientific benefits and talk of our own anecdotal experiences, and that of others.

That was the problem at regrowth.com. You were a moderator, you also were a moderator who was selling a product. It didn't start that way but it turned out that way. You were promoting your product. You never once told Nid that he couldn't promote his helmet and use regrowth.com as his own storefront. He was blatantly breaking forum rules and you did nothing.

Psst...probably because Nid didn't have to promote his product! I had orders from other boards that I didn't even POST on due to word-of-mouth.

It came to the point where if any poster had an opinion different to yours, they would get a lecture on how stupid they were or a four letter word verbal beating from Nid.

I can only think of 1 person who deserved a four-letter word verbal beating from me, and I have no regrets there. And, anybody who had a "differing opinion" was ALWAYS someone who had no experience with LLLT, or just started, and came on board with absolutely no scientific evidence or a shred of credibility to justify their LLLT bashing. If a high schooler came into a room full of nuclear scientists trying to correct their formulas with no reasoning other than the fact that he's just saying so, then that person should expect one hell of a backlash. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Now you and I both know that all this crap between you and me started because I wrote a post saying basically what I said above with regards to you being a moderator and Nid turning regrowth.com into his own storefront. From there, you have personally attacked me, and the Lazerfish for no other reason than you wanted to get back at me.

No, this all started when you made a derogatory post towards OMG, myself, and a number of other Regrowth veterans about a month ago in which you decided to delete the post 5 minutes later for fear of your sales being hurt once people found out how much of a phony asshole you are. Fortunately, JDP copied the thread and sent it to us.

You say I should be ashamed of myself???? Vice versa my friend.

Considering all the free business that OMG has given you through indirect and direct exposure of your product on his website, YOU SHOULD be ashamed of yourself. How ungrateful can a guy be?

But I'm sure you will and I'm sure you will be ripping further on me and my products on your new site. Good Luck with that.
And expect to see the Lazerfish 'LazerMeister' lazer helmet out soon!
Oops.....Is that pumping?LOL!!!

Go for it buddy, we're already ten steps ahead of you.

Now I really hope this BS stops and we can agree to disagree..the choice is yours OMG.

John Ertel and Scott Hoffman just called, they need their nightly foot rubs and back massages.

nidhogge
Regular Poster
- Magnesium Oil applied to scalp in the shower and massaged in well, left on for duration of shower
- ImmortalHair.org regimen coupled with 112Degrees.com's product for hormonal balance

Post by nidhogge » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 pm

One other note--

Mike loves to delete his posts, and go figure that this one was deleted by NeverQuit hmmm...

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 pm

amsch wrote:Lazerfish = NeverQuit = amsch = Dr. Feller = sandman! OMFG
amsch,

Nobody has ever said that about you. Not sure why you say that.

Not sure why you said that LAZERFISH = 5 other guys as nobody has ever said that either. The only thing mentioned is NeverQuit = LAZERFISH.

tonyj
Regular Poster

Post by tonyj » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Unbelievable, here I was writing a term paper about shills and their tactics on internet forums and I got duped by one. :oops:

amsch
Occasional Poster

Post by amsch » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:25 pm

jdp710 wrote:
amsch wrote:Lazerfish = NeverQuit = amsch = Dr. Feller = sandman! OMFG
amsch,

Nobody has ever said that about you. Not sure why you say that.

Not sure why you said that LAZERFISH = 5 other guys as nobody has ever said that either. The only thing mentioned is NeverQuit = LAZERFISH.
Ever heard about sarcasm, jdp? :-"
I guess nobody said I recruit guys from HLT / HLH either, hum?

I like both Lazerfish and nidhogge. I think they're good guys.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 pm

in the third photo which has been re-posted by jdp , is that the laser helmet in the toilet? no wonder he is trying to wreck omg's reputation if he craps them out for free, then i guess he is tryingto sell them. now we know where lazerfish is going to get his helmets hes about to start making.

u guys do know that right? lazerfish is about to start making helmets, probably similar to the aculas one with high powered lasers. explains why hes acting so sneakily, hes getting ready to move in on omg's territory.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Wow great post Nid... nice to see you around. I think some people forget how much you ran your ass off for people. Always trying to contact suppliers and what not while everyone sat around. Some people are just so ungrateful it makes me sick. If someone is doing you a favor act like it.

See how lazerfish avoids the questions we post? He had no reason to come here and start this crap again. Why would he even bother coming to HLF due to the history he and OMG have? There is definitely alterior motives for this and his timing is completely suspect.

Not only this but like I have pointed out before and nidd also pointed out his opinions are completely baseless. He just thinks that anything over 107 diodes = bad. Even though his new helmet is equal to almost 140 5 mW diodes.

Either:

a) these guys are still trying to go after OMG i.e. Vengeance.

b) Regrowth is plummeting, which isn't at all surprising, and is hurting his sales. Not quite what he expected.

c) all of the above

He probably saw OMG not present on the boards recently and saw his opportunity to come in here and start schlepping his sales shtick (say that 3 times fast :D).

BrendanJ
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Lasers, Emu Oil and Magnesium

Post by BrendanJ » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Looking at the picture & now knowing 3rd was definately manipulated have a look at the haze on the second picture. My guess is that is fake and the first is the real shot. Damn photoshop is amazing!

Awaiting Regrowth
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by Awaiting Regrowth » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 am

JDP you are an A1 FOOL. FOOL I say. Just think what a FOOL is for one moment, and that is YOU!

OMG I believe, believes lasers work. However, there is definately an element of protecting his lifeline - as you would expect.

Nid - A1 nonce. Clearly ill educated and rants at anyone who has an opinion.

But to be honest, the flack and %&$! that you guys come out with is unbelievable. Go any, get a solution then come back. You aren't gonna get praise here for a half baked concept that doesn't work and in some cases is making people ALOT worse off.

Take my advice, your advice around LLLT will not save peoples hair, find a solution not a gimic.

Peace

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:25 am

jdp is a genius, and has put a tremendous amount of work into finding studies and info on interesting topics, wat have u done to help?

the only reason a few people are worse off is because they use it for a few months, have a shed, then freak out and give up, leaving them worse off. if u did this with minoxidil or finasteride, the same thing would happen. most people that have had good results, have keep using it thru the shed, and eventually regrow hair.

any clinic will say the same thing, and warn people there will be a shed. a shed is neccessary people, u are jump starting the hair cycle, do u think a treatment has a little brain able to work out which are the miniturized hairs, and which ones aren't?

even the hairmax laser comb and aculas range warn of a shed, and they all say that regrowth will follow. most of the people complaining have been using for around 5-6 months, if they just keep using it, by 12 months, things will be looking better.

robster
Regular Poster

Post by robster » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:16 am

So JDP et al point out that Neverquit FAKED his photos and MISLED people and you have a problem for people pointing that out?

IMO the people who "are" having problems with LLLT big sheds etc are not following the protocols properly, not using it on a clean scalp, are using it too long for there own personal hair charecterisitics, not using magnesium, yet this has been pointed out many times, by guess who JDP, OMG and Nid amongst others.

Awaiting Regrowth wrote:JDP you are an A1 FOOL. FOOL I say. Just think what a FOOL is for one moment, and that is YOU!

OMG I believe, believes lasers work. However, there is definately an element of protecting his lifeline - as you would expect.

Nid - A1 nonce. Clearly ill educated and rants at anyone who has an opinion.

But to be honest, the flack and %&$! that you guys come out with is unbelievable. Go any, get a solution then come back. You aren't gonna get praise here for a half baked concept that doesn't work and in some cases is making people ALOT worse off.

Take my advice, your advice around LLLT will not save peoples hair, find a solution not a gimic.

Peace

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 am

Thanks guys. I appreciate it!

As far as Awaiting Regrowth, it makes you wonder why he comes out full force attacking me in two seperate threads "now." Makes you wonder his history with me ...

I'm sure this board will see Awaiting Regrowth increase his post count exponentially attacking me, LLLT, etc..

Coincidence?

Either that, or you'll see a brand new user name attacking me just like you see Awaiting Regrowth now is.

And FWIW, NeverQuit was one poster that I was positive who they were. There are two others ...

I just wanted to remind everyone that people hide behind user names/multiple user names and that things aren't always the way they appear to be.

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 am

thanks jdp. The whole september shedding scare did have a negative effect on me. It had me cutting down my treatment time and even stopped lllt for a week. This was of course all because of these fake users who try to scare people. Thank you for clearing everything up.

amsch
Occasional Poster

Post by amsch » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 am

Jdp, I wanted to ask you this via Pm, but it didn't work out. (have you got those disabled?)

Anyway, may I ask how old you are?

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeah JDP is a class A1 REAL person who loves to help people. He has helped me privately many times before and he pours hours into places like this and IHs. He always shares his experience and knowledge with others in hopes that it will help others.

jkenn
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: 450 diode Laser Messiah, and propecia

Post by jkenn » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:11 pm

It looks like Neverquit quit!

N0rwgnKid
Seasoned Poster

Post by N0rwgnKid » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Agree ! jdp is one of a kind, the one I seek for advices and infos. I thank him now and I thank him always :D

NeverQuit
Regular Poster

Post by NeverQuit » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:33 pm

No...still hear, just lurking for now.
Honest to God, I started this topic because someone requested pictures because they didn't believe I was shedding that bad. I put them up and it was fine until I was attacked...So naturally I defended myself (up to a point...I am on a balding forum, so seriously guys it gets a little gay).

As far as the pics: I seriously thought the third picture I put up would just get some laughs and make light of the situation - It was a total GOOF! The first 2 are real. When I cut the resolution down, I can see how the first one looks doctored. When I look at both in the lighting taken I would conclude that the first one makes my hair look better than it is, and the second one makes my hair look worse than it is.

As far as who I am - I am not Lazerfish! I am a regular dude in California who bought a 250 Messiah from OMG because I really don't give up, and am VERY passionate about keeping my hair. This led me down the path to OMG...After buying his whole list for making my own helmet and spending hours shopping at Michaels and Home Depot, it just became so time consuming, I finally emailed him for a quote for him to make it. I have to say I was shocked, as a business owner, how little he was charging to build it, so I went with him. A lot of trust is involved when you send someone over $1,000 and all you have is an online relationship. Mike can confirm this, but it was when he major flu poisoning at Bojangles or wherever...I don't remember.

Anyway...I'm sorry if I steered any of you wrong- especially newer "oh my god I'm going bald" people with my joke (3rd pic). I'm more than happy to email anyone a hi-res photos of those first 2 pics and you'll see they weren't messed with. Feel free to go back to my posts, both here and regrowth (same name). You will find a guy with random questions and then all of a sudden freaking out at a major shed. I NEVER said it was the helmet causing it, but rather pointed out the shedding started 4-5 months after I started using LLLT.

I am still an advocate for LLLT guys, and I know it's unpopular to be on minox, and cut down on times. I'll stop voicing my opinion on it and leave it to the pros, and maybe come back to make a comment when I have something positive to say.

I am writing this post, because I realize loosing hair is an emotional experience, one we all share. I was always a lurker until I could see my scalp...and yes, then I freaked out. Also, I know nothing about Lazerfish and I realize many of you hate him. But I don't want to be any part of fueling that fire because I don't even know him...For myself it's just bad karma. And I don't want to mess with duping anyone who's writing a term paper or whatever...I'm not that guy!

So get mad at me for putting the 3rd pic up and trying to make some humor out of it, but that's it and please let's move on.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:36 pm

NeverQuit,

Yes, I've said this before but for the last time, email OMG. That way he'll know if you were ever a customer of his.

Plain and simple. I already know you're LAZERFISH as you've made an error in covering your tracks. But if you want to clear this up shoot OMG and email and he'll know if you were a customer or not.

Awaiting Regrowth
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by Awaiting Regrowth » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 am

JDP - Again, you look like a fool - 'I know you're LAZERFISH' - HOW THE HELL CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW?!!?!?!?!

If we are relying on retards who act like 5 year olds making random accusations about stuff you cannot possibly know then how can we rely on you 'knowing' that LLLT works.

JDP excluded because he is a prick.

LLLT success photos please, simple.

Jedder
Occasional Poster

Post by Jedder » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:59 am

It seems the name calling goes on.. The majority of people on this board would like to know whether 'neverquit' is real and just as importantly,whether the shed was real.
The way to resolve this is simple.......... can JDP inform the board of 'lazerfish's' error in covering his tracks?..........and can 'neverquit' contact OMG with his details so we know he is not 'lazerfish'..
I think the person who doesnt can be judged to be in the wrong here..

bluefin
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral,Alpecin..looking for a good non minox topical.

Post by bluefin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 am

I didn't realise that this site is some kind of old lady "bitching" forum.. :shock: Please can we all get back on message as the vast majority of us are not remotely interested in your personal spats. I'm here to learn how to overcome HL.. Waste of space otherwise..

Jedder
Occasional Poster

Post by Jedder » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:44 am

bluefin wrote:I didn't realise that this site is some kind of old lady "bitching" forum.. :shock: Please can we all get back on message as the vast majority of us are not remotely interested in your personal spats. I'm here to learn how to overcome HL.. Waste of space otherwise..
I agree.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:59 am

LAZERFISH and all the user names you've created (there are many),

You've turned this forum into your own playground. Yes, you know how to use a proxy and that's why you keep telling me to check your IP address as you know you won't be caught this way. Checking IP addresses is not always the answer to bust someone. You know this! You can bump this thread all you want with your aliases to hide the whole fact that NeverQuit claims to own an OMG helmet but refuse contact OMG to verify this. You always bump threads with your aliases/user names that way you can slander me, OMG or OMG's helmet or anything else that gives your LAZERFISH products more exposure.

LAZERFISH, I've watched you and your aliases for some time ... at least since February but probably more like December. I've copied your LAZERFISH posts as you delete all your posts within a couple days to prevent anyone from discovering your spelling errors, grammar mistakes and mannerisms that you carry with you with all the user names you've created. You do purposely make other spelling errors and other grammar mistakes to throw people off your scent though. That's why it takes so long and why it takes a lot of posts under each of your aliases to catch you. You also delete some of your other user names posts. Now why would that be, lol. For instance you even deleted NeverQuit's posts to hide this.

I'll give you a hint on some of your mannerisms that you use with your aliases ....

"bro" "I agree" "loosing hair" "250OMG helmet or 2mw or 5cm" or how about - Peace or -Late or now -Regards at the end of a post which you use interchangeablly between your aliases.

Again, you purposelychange things up and are never consistent about such things and create new spelling errors and mannerisms but eventually, and with enough posts, the pieces all come together!

There are many more. I won't give away all your secrets and mannerisms that expose you in this thread.

You can go back to calling me a "fool" and bump this thread again to hide these allegations again, as you always do.

You previously attacked OMG's helmet saying that the lasers only output 1 or 2 mW each month ago. That didn't pan out for you and you even had people buying expensive power meters to determine if you're telling the truth. You weren't. So now you're on the attack with your aliases that OMG's helmet is too powerful. An OMG helmet with 300 diodes outputs 1200 - 1500 mW. Konftec's hoods that you'll be using in your clinic outputs 2000 - 2400 mW. If OMG's helmets are too powerful, then why are you going to use Konftec laser hoods that outputs 2000 - 2400 mW each at your laser clinic.

But I'm sure if this plan of attack doesn't work for you then you'll go back to calling OMG "arrogant" and a "fool" with all your other aliases as you've previously done.

BTW, for those that don't know, I'm not questioning people getting a shed. It does happen. I've talked to some people on this forum via PM or email about this. There are ways of getting better results out of LLLT. I've posted about this many times before so I won't get into it here.

But I do feel a need to tell everyone that LAZERFISH has created many aliases/user names.

Again, take what is said on this forum with a grain of salt.

I'm going to leave this thread and this forum as LAZERFISH has taken it over with his aliases and I don't have enough time in the day to bust all his aliases and prove it ... not to mention none of this is my fight. I have also contacted Jacob, the moderator, regarding the matter and the user names LAZERFISH is using. I will say LAZERFISH's user names are relentless. With LAZERFISH using a proxy to hide his IP address means it becomes very difficult and takes many posts under each user name to finally bust him.

I'm sure all of LAZERFISH's aliases are going to be talking amongst themselves about how much better LAZERFISH's products are over OMG's or whatever. But that's only going to be after they talk amongst themselves about how much of a "fool" and how "arrogant" OMG is and how OMG's helmet is horrible.

P.S. I have nothing against LAZERFISH's roducts. I've said repeatedly that lower powered lasers outperforms higher powered lasers in biostimulation. I've talked about this in great detail with him before. I've posted studies at the old forum many times before. It even become so much that LAZERFISH contacted OMG a long time ago, back when there was no bad blood between the two of them, and told OMG for me to stop posting studies and articles about why 5 mW diodes over higher powered diodes are better. So I did for respect of OMG.

But then LAZERFISH will go back and start putting words into my mouth as always saying that I said your his higher powered lasers don't work. That way, you can go back to being a victim in all this and create many aliases that OMG and I are "arrogant," a "fool," lol.

I'm leaving this forum now. None of this is my fight as I don't make any money in this. I don't have enough time in the day keep up with the many LAZERFISH's user names he's created. Not to mention this board isn't as active as some of you may thing with all of LAZERFISH's user names. For other posters, most of you know my email address and how to contact me.

Good bye and good luck to everyone.

and for those that haven't kept track of this discussion LAZERFISH/NeverQuit heavily edit and delete their posts every day. Looks like they've gone from attacking us to now being the victim.
Last edited by jdp710 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hermann
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Treatment Regimen: 2xED Capillogain

Re: The Official "JDP Wambulance Post"

Post by hermann » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 pm

jdp710,

your facts-based posts are very important to us, also because they are not business driven.
Would be a pity to loose you here.
Anyhow, thanks for posts here and there!

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 am

Oh my GOD. I can't believe that this forum has degraded to this.

I take responsibility because I've been on hiatus and I wasn't able to check the boards. ANYONE that thinks that JDP710 is anything but the ROCK STAR of hair loss forums has a judgment problem, and anyone that would think anything negative about him doesn't deserve to be on the forums, and certainly should run the risk of being perceived as illegitimate.

Holy crap. It's time for a big clean up here.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

nidhogge
Regular Poster

Post by nidhogge » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 am

Hapy--

Thanks for the kind words bud! Folks forget things too quick...either that, or they are happy with their helmets and don't post anymore around these parts. :)

Awaiting Regrowth--

Who the hell are you? I find it ironic that you can barely string a sentence together, yet you accuse *me* of being ill-educated. Telling a man with two degrees that strives in every respect to be a well-rounded "Renaissance Man" that loves to learn new things and help others is a good way to out yourself as a complete buffoon.
Last edited by nidhogge on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 am

NeverQuit wrote: As far as who I am - I am not Lazerfish! I am a regular dude in California who bought a 250 Messiah from OMG because I really don't give up, and am VERY passionate about keeping my hair. This led me down the path to OMG...After buying his whole list for making my own helmet and spending hours shopping at Michaels and Home Depot, it just became so time consuming, I finally emailed him for a quote for him to make it. I have to say I was shocked, as a business owner, how little he was charging to build it, so I went with him. A lot of trust is involved when you send someone over $1,000 and all you have is an online relationship. Mike can confirm this, but it was when he major flu poisoning at Bojangles or wherever...I don't remember.
Mike who? Lazerfish?

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:42 am

JDP don't go :( . Hopefully all this crap will get cleared up by Sam.

hairisgood
Regular Poster

Post by hairisgood » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 am

It is quite obvious lazerfish is these people. Is there any way to prove this? Intuitively it is easy to see by their writing style and the way the fake posters defend themselves, etc. but it would be nice to have some hard evidence.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:44 am

jdp..just wait for Sam to go through things here.......