Copper Peptides with LLLT

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Copper Peptides with LLLT

Post by cuebreeze » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 am

Ive ordered some copper peptides to try as a topical and would like some advice on when i should apply it with lasers.

Ive read that copper peptides should be applied during the second stage of the wound healing process so how would this apply if lasers were used for the wounding.

Lasers obviously dont do as much damage as something like a dermaroller so could i apply the copper peptides as a pre laser topical? Or maybe use the copper peptides on my non laser days.

Some advice from someone with a bit more knowledgable would be sweet as.

Cheers.

Cuebreeze

hapyman
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Copper Peptides with LLLT

Post by hapyman » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:48 am

The capacity in which we are using lasers should never cause any damage. I wouldn't try to do any wounding with the type of lasers we are using because I don't think it will be effective. The lasers we use can cause inhibition of the natural biological processes but it won't cause wounds per se. The lasers used in this capacity are normally CO2 lasers and will actually burn off the top layer of the skin.

In regards to wound healing they are referring more to open wounds like a cut or a scrape. If you are really trying to do this you would have to use a strong acid scalp peel or something of that nature. You may be able to use a dermaroller as well but I am not too sure about either of these methods. Search google and see if anyone has been using copper peptides with a dermaroller. Otherwise I would just stick to applying them normally.