LASER RESULTS [PICTURES!]... all done with the Sunetics G and AiXiZ 5mW diodes!

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

skittles_sour
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: LASER RESULTS [PICTURES!]... all done with the Sunetics G and AiXiZ 5mW diodes!

Post by skittles_sour » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 am

i've been a reader of the regrowth forum for three years.. no case of mis-information, and of mostly all the other forums that are worth anything.

look. this really is my last post on this.

why don't some of you look at this as constructive feedback.

its not healthy to start personal tirades against anyone, to deny them there point of view, or to over exaggerate.

just take the advice, recognise that mistakes have been made, and move on.

hapyman
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Re: LASER RESULTS [PICTURES!]... all done with the Sunetics G and AiXiZ 5mW diodes!

Post by hapyman » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 am

I agree I think some people have not always acted in a manner that befitted who they truly are. But you haven't walked in their shoes so you have no idea what some of these guys have been through. I know them more than just based off of the forums and have talked to some of them in private.

But I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

You say we are all the same. I say no.

You say we all over exaggerate. I say no.

You say "we all" denied people's point of view. I say that to say we were all that way is wrong.

You say "laser community". I say "regrowth community".

You say mistakes were made. I say probably, no one is perfect. But to crucify someone over some silly mistakes is not right.

I will take your advice but with a grain of salt as I realize you are only one man with one opinion. Life goes on.

Guess its just a couple people's word against yours. Good thing there are more important things in this world than this argument. I don't think congress will be hearing our cases anytime soon. But then again...

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by OverMachoGrande » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:43 am

Yeah, I know Skittles Sour is actually a decent guy. We had a talk about it on HLH, and I explained to him my point of view on the situation -whether he or anybody thinks that is accurate or not. You've seen me say this before... I ban shills and dickheads, and brand new posters that seem to be ripping contributors at breakneck speed get the iron fist. I'm just not going to humor that -none of us have time for that crap. The internet is a wonderful place for the free expression of ideas, but a very small people can turn the tone of a place from positive to sh*t, and I don't even pretend to make excuses for dealing with people that do that. That's my policy, and it makes it the best board for the greatest amount of people and helps our end goal of finding the best treatments possible for hair loss for EVERYONE. I'll continue to do that at the future site as well. That makes me very unpopular with a very small minority, and sometimes that minority can be pretty vocal. Now, when I walked into his particular situation, what I saw fell under the category of a new poster being a "dickhead". Whether he or anyone agrees or disagrees -and after seeing his explanation I can understand his point, too (remember, I walked into an already "hot" situation, and I dealt with it like I saw it)- I think I made the case about my reasoning. I think he knows I'm not suppressing any information or differing points of view.

If I did that, man... Regrowth would have had 10 people left! lol...

Anyway, that situation is resolved, whether anyone agrees with my reasoning behind it or not. Yeah, I'm a leader with some of this stuff -how I got here isn't hard to determine- and being a good leader means you have to make a lot of decisions that some people don't like. That's pretty much the end of it.

-O.M.G.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

skittles_sour
Occasional Poster

Post by skittles_sour » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm

hahaha i liked your parting words hapyman,

im not conceding by agreeing with you. its too easy to generalise, and i didnt necessarily mean to. so fair points.

good luck guys.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by OverMachoGrande » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Hey wait, before you go, Skittles Sour, tell me how you like this idea, and this is obviously only a neat thing to do if the site becomes as active as I think it will over the next few years (I have the lofty goal of attempting to attract the hundreds of millions of balding people that AREN'T active on forums, but I'd settle for 20,000). It wouldn't be necessary with a site with limited traffic..

When someone is banned... they can post in an "appeals" forum section. They can make their case, say WHATEVER they want (and the "edit posts" function will be disabled for that section, so someone's original post will stand) and anyone can see it. Members that feel that the person shouldn't be banned can come on and say why, and if enough people "vote" for them to stay, they are reinstated.

If the member is a complete jerkwad and people think that he should be permanently banned with no more appeals, they can "vote" for that, too. Also, shills can be completely crucified -which is why I would like this the most.

I think this is a great idea. It'd also show that nobody is trying to suppress anything, and everybody is able to get another chance... it's just we want a "free and happier place" than most other sites. It's a great combination of the ability to preseve liberty for the contributors with a smattering of democracy and justice in action for everyone.

AT THE VERY LEAST... it would be absolutely entertaining reading! lol...

Anyway, back to the discussion of pictures, and I'm going to post MORE soon.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

That is a fantastic idea OMG. Not to mention it would be pretty entertaining.

Good luck to you as well skittles.

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 am

to be honest i think what the lazerfish says is right,that lasers do work for hairloss,but they are not a miracle and with a combined treatment like he uses and exdown uses can all work together,even clinics combine laser with topicals,and the lazer has kept his hair,also he does not pressure anyone just like omg does not just look at the facts lasers do work,but i think it is better to combine not give up other topicals or orals.
Iwant to try dermaheal or la science with the laser now that maybe good.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:03 am

omg have you seen the dermaray hand held 100 laser video on how to use,not very straight forward and this is a replacement for the aculas? and at $895 aus seems a bit overpriced.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:08 am

the art of fighting without fighting Bruce Lee:

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 am

worth checking out the konf aculas laser hand helds and cordless laser helmet if you can afford the price? :oops:

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 am

no comments sound the last post. O:)

TheFunkyStumpfighter
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2%
200 diode laser helmet mon/wed/fri
Clay mon/wed/fri
5 weeks AGHC (finished 2nd week July 09)

Post by TheFunkyStumpfighter » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:12 am

Is English your first language, doke?
I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily shampoo? This HairGen is not going to grow hair cmon guys. Is Nioxin the best out there?

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 am

no i am a cockney sparrow good old london town i am the clown, you no what i mean \:D/

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 am

TheFunkyStumpfighter wrote:Is English your first language, doke?
wassup that is not my post,as i take dutas the food of the gods.