LLLT Hood question

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

luvhair
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

LLLT Hood question

Post by luvhair » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm

i was on the "Evolution Hair Centers/Gaunitz Hair Centers" website and they are selling an
at Home LLLT hood model GHS ER-610 At-Home Laser,
very very pricey :cry: ok it's outrages :evil: . i was wondering who is the manufactures of there LLLT hood.

Here is the link
http://stores.hairgrowthcenters.com/-st ... Detail.bok

or

http://stores.hairgrowthcenters.com/-st ... gories.bok 3 pic down

Gio

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: LLLT Hood question

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:17 pm

It seems to me it's Gaunitz Hair Sciences that makes 'em. I'd get one if I had the money \:D/

Welcome to the forum!

luvhair

Post by luvhair » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 am

thank you.. i wish i had the money for there at home hood. :-({|= [place fiddler on the roof song here]

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 pm

christ their stuff is expensive. but those hoods, the diodes r spread out, and i dont see how it could give any better results than helmets. i cant find the info, but i bet its just like 100 x 5mv 650nm diodes, on a mirror background, for only $18500, even more to get some of there supplements etc.

its really no wonder omg got kicked off regrowth.com, when hes threatening the income of big rip off companies like this, its surprising he hasnt been locked up yet. lol

i love how its got the 'add to cart' button there, like its an everyday purchase. llol

luvhair

Post by luvhair » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:49 pm

anxious,
the hood only has 61 diodes and has shiny chrome finish within which reflex's inside i assume that does something ?? and
it only has 635nm Class 3A laser

here is there target customer as stated on there website

This unit is the identical strength to our In-Office Clinical units. When purchasing this device, you receive a personalized treatment protocol customized exclusively for your hair regrowth needs. The Evolution ER610 Laser is unparalleled and is the "Choice" of hair regrowth lasers to Hollywood’s "A list" \:D/ . In Home Consultations are available for absolute confidentiality and unmatched service.

i have heard good things about there hair regrowth program, but damn there home hood laser it priced way too high for the average joe :-"