About this forum (You must read this post before using!)

Discuss the use of laser therapy for fighting hair loss. If you're using a purchased device, or a laserbrush or helmet that you've made yourself, discuss it here.

Moderator: moderators

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

About this forum (You must read this post before using!)

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:20 am

Welcome to the Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) for Hair Loss Forum!

Lately, a lot of people are building their own devices (brushes and/or helmets) as some people in the community (like OverMachoGrande) and others have been bringing to light how easily they can be made, and how much cheaper and potentially more effective they can be than commercial devices.

This section is dedicated to discussing all things laser-related pertaining to hair loss.

I would love to see those of you who are using laser devices, whether purchased or made by yourself, posting about your experiences here.

Please note the following disclaimer: I, the owner and administrator of this website, am not a doctor or physician. I am not making any claims that any of the products, devices, or treatments, discussed in these forums work in the treatment of hair loss or any other ailment. You are advised to consult with a physician before using or attempting to use any of the products, devices, treatments, and/or recommendations or advice that you've read about or discussed in these forums.