Need help!!

Open discussions of hair transplants and surgical hair restoration.

Moderator: moderators

Henrypeter

Need help!!

Post by Henrypeter » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:42 pm

I am 30 now and lost the hair around my peaks and now I would like to restore what I've lost before the condition gets worse. I am seeking to have a hair transplant treatment from any nearby clinic in Toronto like the Seager medical group. I have always had a broad forehead which has always bothered me but now it has become distressing. I'm just curious to know whether it would be noticeable even after the surgery?

Alvi Armani
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Need help!!

Post by Alvi Armani » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Rather then choosing your hair restoration doctor based on who is close to you, you should research the top clinics and go with who's results you like the best. Many of today's top clinics will reimburse you for travel cost, and you can leave for home the very next day after the procedure, so travel and location should not be a top consideration when choosing your doctor. The result you receive will be permanent and there for life, so don't be afraid to take a short trip to go with your favorite clinic.

A great first step would be an online consultation. Often you can submit photos to top hair restoration surgeons for a complimentary evaluation. This should help lead you in the right direction. Having multiple consultations with different doctors cannot hurt.