Norwood III-IV and going to receive ~2000 grafts. Will people in my office notice?

Open discussions of hair transplants and surgical hair restoration.

Moderator: moderators

ridge9
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Norwood III-IV and going to receive ~2000 grafts. Will people in my office notice?

Post by ridge9 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:01 pm

I'm scheduled to get my surgery soon and have decided I'm going through with it.

I work in an office, and will be taking about a week off work the day of the surgery. My question is, will people notice that I did something? At the end of the day I suppose it doesn't matter, but I'd really prefer not to be the talk of the office. I'm not really in the mood to know people will be saying "Do you know what so-and-so did!"

I understand that after 9 months or so the difference will be huge, at that point I won't care. It's just early after surgery, what can I realistically expect?

ridge9
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex

Re: Norwood III-IV and going to receive ~2000 grafts. Will people in my office notice?

Post by ridge9 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Perhaps I should have added, would any of you have some good recommendations for pictures by people who were in a similar position to me, receiving the same number of grafts?

kathyrose

Re: Norwood III-IV and going to receive ~2000 grafts. Will people in my office notice?

Post by kathyrose » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:36 pm

You should wear a cap and you can give surprise to your friend, or co workers in your office. Your hairstyle should develop after two months as your transplanted hairs on your head will increase half an inch each month.