Is anyone talking about Tb4 anymore?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Tricia
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Is anyone talking about Tb4 anymore?

Post by Tricia » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:58 am

I looked at Panacea-Biotec's website. The only news release I found on Tb4 was written 1.5 years ago. Regenerx doesn't mention any hair raising developments on its website. Here's the old press release from Panacea-Biotec (again)........
Panacea in-licenses technology from NIH for hair growth

New Delhi August 10, 2005

Delhi-based pharma and biotech company Panacea Biotec today said it had in-licensed a peptide-based technology for alopecia (hair loss) management from the National Institute of Health, USA.

The technology, which is patent protected, stimulates hair growth and regenerates lost hair follicles, the company said in a statement.

"The patented technology from NIH provides the basis for development of safe and effective treatment for hair loss, which is a huge problem worldwide," Panacea Biotec Ltd joint managing director, Rajesh Jain said.

Panacea Biotec will undertake further development of the technology and the company is initiating the pre-clinical toxicology studies for which the appropriate formulation has already been prepared, it said.

After receiving the necessary regulatory approvals for the toxicology data that will be generated, the company will undertake human clinical trials for the product, the release said.
5% minoxidil
Multivitamin with iron

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:13 am

Hopefully it's the calm before the storm.

Tricia
Prolific Poster

Post by Tricia » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:27 pm

Yeah, I wonder if that's the case. I had all but given up on Neosil and then they came out with their Phase II press release.
5% minoxidil
Multivitamin with iron