Ashley and Martin (it's a bit like belgravia)

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

goosedesigns
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Ashley and Martin (it's a bit like belgravia)

Post by goosedesigns » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:34 am

Well I went along to http://www.ashleyandmartin.com.au/, booked a free consultation, got the prices and the method they go about things, I am quite tempted to give it ago to be honest, there isn't really much to do, and at 200 pm for all the propecia, specially formulated minox, some other herbal dht blocker and assorted shampoo's/conditions/clensers It's probably worth it. They say results in 8 months or the money back, so if they keep it at the level it is i'd be happy enough anyway :)

What do you reckon?
dont give me any of that bald is beautiful crap!

goosedesigns
Regular Poster

Post by goosedesigns » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:47 am

After doing a bit of research what I will basically be getting is:

Propecia, Saw Palmetto and Xandrox (without PG for me). If I buy this independently it wil only cost around 50, max 60 pm, so that is a 140 a month saving.

The other thing they offer is laser treatment but with that saving, after two or three months I could by my own laser comb, what would you suggest, getting it done with them and spending a fair bit more but having the guarantee for the first 8 months and then go it alone afterwards IF it works? or doing it myself from the get go?

goosedesigns
Regular Poster

Post by goosedesigns » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:42 am

bump

Tricia
Prolific Poster

Post by Tricia » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:05 pm

If you already know what they will be doing for you, I would lean towards doing it myself. It might be difficult for you to regain the money, even if they have that guarantee.

I hate to sound like a downer, but currently available treatments really do not work well for most people. I would try to save money as much as possible.
5% minoxidil
Multivitamin with iron