What about Procerin

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Dod
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

What about Procerin

Post by Dod » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:42 am

I think im going to give procerin a try before i lose my libido to finasteride.

Its a product advertised on this website, what about its effectiveness ? Has anyone tried it ? Side effects etc ?

A note to the Krush, your on fin and i see your complaining about shedding 70, 100 hairs etc. but isnt natural to lose that much a day, personally i dont regard that as shedding ?

Cheers
Dod

Regimen
xandrox 5 twice a day, ocasionally X15
selsun blue shampoo once a week

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:35 pm

I don't know how much it costs...but here's something else one could take if they want to go this route: http://tinyurl.com/96pos

From another website:
Triarco Industries, Inc. announces very encouraging results of a pilot clinical trial for their patented product Alphastat, which inhibits 5-alpha reductase. The three-month study on male patients ages 55-68 reported a 17% decrease in Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), and a 40% decrease in dehydrotestosterone (DHT), indicating a rise in total testosterone in these subjects.

Urogenital symptoms including increased urgency to urinate, reduced urinary stream and nocturia decreased in 80% of the patients. There were two reports of increased sexual function with one report of an increase in spontaneous erections after not having experienced erections approximately 15 years.

Negative side effects of pharmaceutical treatments for elevated PSA and DHT may include hypotension, sexual dysfunction and reduced libido. There were no reports of any negative side effects in this study and no reports of any compliance issues.

We are very pleased with the results of this clinical study because it confirms the results of the pre-clinical studies and is, to our knowledge, the first natural product shown to lower PSA and DHT levels in humans

avoidprocerin

Re: What about Procerin

Post by avoidprocerin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 pm

22/11/10: I started using Procerin 3 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I notice a massive decrease in my normally high libido and the inability to get a strong erection. Even the usual morning erection disappeared. Semen went very watery too. I stopped taking Procering immediately 6 days ago and am still waiting (and hoping) that the effects will disappear.