Rules, Regulations, and Terms of Use

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Rules, Regulations, and Terms of Use

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:37 pm

The short and sweet of it... The rules:
  • Follow the golden rule...
    Keep your posts clean and nice...
    Keep your posts on topic...
    You may not use HairLossFight.com to promote your products and/or services without authorization from the owner of the site...Doing so may result in being banned from using the forums or receiving a bill for advertising in the forums.
    You may not post misleading information, graphics or content to these forums.
    You may not post SPAM in these forums and HairLossFight.com reserves the right to determine which posts are SPAM and which ones are not. If we suspect that a post is SPAM we will delete it.
    You agree that HairLossFight.com has the right to delete, move or in any way modify any posts made to the forums for any reason. If you post in these forums then you are agreeing to abide by these rules.
HairLossFight.com reserves the right to remove your account or edit your posts for any reason. (If this happens it will most likely be because you broke one of the above rules).

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, and anything that I say in these forums is strictly my VIEW or OPINION. So always consult a real medical doctor before trying anything that you have read from me or anyone else in the HairLossFight.com forums. Use of any information in this site is completely at your own risk and we will not be held liable for any harm that may result from either your interactions in these forums or from your use of information and/or techniques and/or advice and/or opinions in these forums.

HairLossFight.com