Anyone heard of yuda Pilatory extra strength spray?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

szalagal
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Anyone heard of yuda Pilatory extra strength spray?

Post by szalagal » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:59 am

Hi,

I purchased this product from ebay as the company claimed that this product only contains natural ingridients. They also claim that after 7 days stops hair loss and after 2 weeks hair regrowth. I did not really believed this, but i thought i would give it a go. I started using it 9 days ago and i already can see new growth on vertex area. First i was really happy, then i started searching feedbacks about this product on the internet. I found a review on amazon where somebody in germany claims that they sent sample to analise the product and the result came back that the product contains 5% minoxidil. On the label it says natural and does not say anything about minoxidil. As i have done reserch about minoxidil i know that it is impossible to get result within 9 days even with minoxidil. Is it possible that this product contains higher % minoxidil? I'm going to stop using it now because i'm not sure anymore what is going on. has Anybody used this product before?
I'm scared that this product might contain higher like 15% or above minoxidil. I never wanted to use minox because of the possible side effects.

Here is the link to the review that claims they had this product analised.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/YUDA-Regrowth-D ... B00FI69V9C

Thanks

rightsmith
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Hair transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana

Re: Anyone heard of yuda Pilatory extra strength spray?

Post by rightsmith » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:16 am

This is really extra-ordinary hair products, I can't heard anything like this products.