dfsafsafsf

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

frankyjannie
Hair Loss Type: Other
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: none

Re: Will my hair grow back?

Post by frankyjannie » Thu May 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Actually, It will be happen by under certain reasons. Imbalance diet, pollution, usage of oil brand like that much more we have to consider for the reason of hair fall. I think, Better to consult the doctor if it's more hair fall or else change the previous diet plan with nutrients and protein contained diet.

cindy07
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by cindy07 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Your hair never stops growing, unless you have laser removal. Some people's hair doesn't grow for a while, then shoots in length! It doesn't matter how damaged your hair is, your hair will always grow. Be careful though, if you dye your hair in the future to stop greys, just dye the roots, it will stop split ends and keep your hair silky soft.The hair grows back but in some cases, due to frequent dying and heating the hair, the hair would grow back weaker, that's your main concern for now.

healthcare247
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by healthcare247 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:46 am

Yes, you can get your hair back if you can use minoxidil lotion daily along with propecia and nutritional supplement like iron and biotin.

rightsmith
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV A
Treatment Regimen: Hair transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana

Post by rightsmith » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:27 am

There are so many behind the hair loss or baldness problems. Actually,the main reason behind the hair loss problems are unhealthy diet supplement, pollution, Excess usage of shampooing of hair are the main reason of hair fall.