Misteroz I have an MSM question

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

hotdillon

Misteroz I have an MSM question

Post by hotdillon » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:19 pm

Hi Misteroz. I've been thinkng of using MSM now for a while. It kind of sounds like it could help with hair loss but also seems like it might be some kind of wonder drug sort of like emu oil that everyone is always talking about. I read your post about it. Do you think it could work or help grow hair if you just take it internal? Thanks.

misteroz
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by misteroz » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:41 pm

I most definetely think YES! MSM is derived from DMSO as I understand it the body oxidizes DMSO and converts it into MSM naturally. Many studies have proved the efficacy of MSM in combating "aging" type illnesses.

Zimmy
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by Zimmy » Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:38 am

Im a big advocate of MSM as an internal, IMO it should be in everybodys regimen. For one thing it increases speed of hair growth which is only a good thing if your looking to reverse minutarisation. Ive taken a minimum of 3000mg daily for about 1 year now and find my hair grows a lot faster. Within 2 montha of using i also found my hair texture also greatly improved.

There was a study on MSM.COM concering MSM & hair growth...youll need to search for it on the site.

hotdillon

Post by hotdillon » Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:22 pm

Hi Zimmy nice to meet you! I checked that site and saw the article. thanks for the info. What made you decide on the 3000mg. do you recommend a brand?

thanks