I don't know if I should be concerned?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

rghtplcerghtime
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

I don't know if I should be concerned?

Post by rghtplcerghtime » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:28 pm

I am 21 years old, I'm pretty sure that my hairline has been the same since I was a kid, as my hair was always quite high up, however my grandad on my mothers side was bald which got me worried. I really do not want to lose my hair, my dad is 65 and he still has all his hair, but a high hairline, like me. This is a pic of what my hair looks like at the moment. Is it possible that my hair has always been like this? Sometimes my hair gets really itchy, and very dry/flakey, I don't know if this has anything to do with MPB, but if somebody with experience could help me out, i'd be much appreciated. Thankyou.
Attachments
7.png
7.png (187.77 KiB) Viewed 2306 times

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: I don't know if I should be concerned?

Post by Jacob » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Yes, I would say it's possible your hair(line) has always been like that..doesn't look bad at all to me. It's possible the other side is a bit worse, as mine is and I've noticed many over the years say theirs are.

I know many would suggest a keto shampoo for the itch and flakes. A more natural route would be trying Lamas' or The Skin Revolution or some other good 'n natural shampoo. Even their topicals may be worth trying, and/or a conditioner/leave-on treatment such as The Ultimate Scalp Defense.

Welcome to HLF btw 8)