Dr Higano

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Ernie
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: I remove body hair to get the needed nutrients to grow hair flowing to the scalp follicles and reviving them, instead of being wasted on unwanted hair.

Dr Higano

Post by Ernie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Dr Higano noted that side effects from the use of androgen deprivation therapy include, a loss of body hair, thinning of the beard and scalp hair regrowth.

Another example of scalp hair regrowing when body hair stops growing. Ernie

lennoseane
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Re: Dr Higano

Post by lennoseane » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 am

I heard doctor Higano is an expert on this. Have you tried his services?

Ernie
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: I remove body hair to get the needed nutrients to grow hair flowing to the scalp follicles and reviving them, instead of being wasted on unwanted hair.

Re: Dr Higano

Post by Ernie » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Dr Higano is a she. The only thing that I know about her findings is they confirm what I have known for years. Stopping the growth of body and face hair causes scalp hair to regrow. The nutrients needed to grow hair flow to the scalp follicles again and revives them. We who are prone to AGA have a deficiency in 5 A- reductase. We lose scalp hair when the new growth on the body and face uses up our limited supply before it reaches the scalp follicles and render them dormant. My method reverses that. Ernie