Best Hair loss treatment

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

KikiSty
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Regain for 8 years

Best Hair loss treatment

Post by KikiSty » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 am

What is your opinion about which is the best hair loss treatment? Write me down your products and opinions so I can make a pole. :)

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Best Hair loss treatment

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 am

The best to me seems to be the one(s) that I'm currently using at the time and aren't doing any damage, and are even helping a bit. Sorry that doesn't help much..but it's really hard to say what are the "best" treatments, unless you're regrowing tons of hair on something.

marvin10

Post by marvin10 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 am

Hello Guys :-)

stenny14

Post by stenny14 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi, the problems that you are facing recently because of reasons like strong medication, depression, stress or improper diet. To cure this problem at home, you can take the diet that enriched with proteins or juices. However, in today's scenario because of too busy schedule it is not possible to take care of diet, in that case you can also take some herbal remedies or shampoos that will also help you a lot. You can also try out some websites online that will also going to help you a lot. One of my friend’s uncle is also face such problem regarding hair loss, he found the article hairsurgeries.com/hair-loss/ that help him a lot in curing his hair problem

michellesack1
Regular Poster

Post by michellesack1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 am

I would say a hair system from personal experience

lepke
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: keotoncole shampoo and minoxidil plus fear

Post by lepke » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:54 am

get yourself some hair loss shampoo with ketoconazole and minoxidil, I would stay away from all the pills and stuff like that.

michellesack1
Regular Poster

Post by michellesack1 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 am

Yeah, I would also advise staying away from medication and pills.

salvador
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by salvador » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm

FUE Hair Transplant hair move donor to bald area through surgical procedure best treatment for hair loss.

Kate Russell
Regular Poster

Post by Kate Russell » Tue May 27, 2014 9:40 pm

I have improved my conditions by using oil on regular basis for my hairs. \:D/

geo21424

Post by geo21424 » Fri May 30, 2014 12:12 am

Hair transplant is the best treatment to get back loss.

laura07
Occasional Poster

Post by laura07 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:42 am

Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss.
Treat with saw palmetto.
Take vitamins. (Biotin, Biohair treatment capsules)
Use essential oils combined with a scalp massage.
Restore moisture through hot oil treatments.
Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, onion juice, or ginger juice.

I think these are the best treatment for hair loss
Thanks

minakshi

Post by minakshi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:12 am

If you are suffering from Hair Fall Treatment In Delhi then Enhance clinics is the best place that offers best hair transplantation service.
for more details visit at http://www.enhanceclinics.in/hairloss/h ... -treatment

inaas1

Post by inaas1 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I found FUE and stem cell therapy is best in hair loss treatment.

kathyrose

Post by kathyrose » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:51 am

The hair loss treatment that can reverse the hair loss is the best treatment to it. Some hair oils, lotions, hair transplant surgeries are useful to grow hairs after hair loss or baldness.

RebeccaGraves
Occasional Poster

Post by RebeccaGraves » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:30 pm

I think before using the best hair loss treatment you have to know about the problem behind it, only after that I can suggest the right solution for you. Sometime taking wrong or excess drug can also cause hair loss. So consult with your doctor first.

kwithers

Post by kwithers » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 am

There is no overnight cure for hair loss.
No matter what false promises and wild “success” stories you have seen... No matter what marketing ploys and ridiculous claims you have read about... the truth is that you simply can’t stop baldness and re-grow your hair instantly.
If you want to permanently re-grow your hair and cure your baldness, you can’t just treat the “symptoms”...
You have to get to the real SOURCE of the problem and
ELIMINATE IT once and for all.
http://c219bbo8s63n27e8o1jc3wfr6j.hop.clickbank.net/

eva92watson
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by eva92watson » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 am

There are quite a few. Laser light therapy for hair works wonders. It is a painless procedure involving no scars or recovery time.

angie.721
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: minoxidil
nourikrin
visiscal
hair surgery with https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Ha ... 659?ref=hl

Post by angie.721 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 am

I had a hair surgery very recently after 25 years of hair loss issues.
If anyone would like to know more details about the process or to see my picture please visit my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/restoremyglory
I am happy to give genuine advise based on my own experience

FriedaBaker
Occasional Poster

Post by FriedaBaker » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:57 am

I think natural way is the best hair loss treatment for hair loss, hair loss is depend upon certain cause like deficiencies, thyroid problem, some times medical condition, nutrition is the main cause for hair loss. Protein is most important to strengthen your hair and for their growth, I suggest you to include nuts,seeds, eggs and fish to your regular diet, iron supplements are work good for hair loss.

khan14

Post by khan14 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:18 am

Jacob wrote:The best to me seems to be the one(s) that I'm currently using at the time and aren't doing any damage, and are even helping a bit. Sorry that doesn't help much..but it's really hard to say what are the "best" treatments, unless you're regrowing tons of hair on something.
dear you can use minoxidil 15 @ http://www.minoxidil15express.com This is very effective. you can try.

future is with LLLT
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: 5% minoxidil 2 times daily plus 20 minutes LLLT full head device with 378 made by myself as I am an electronic engineer.

Post by future is with LLLT » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 am

Laser Therapy has been around since last century and most people don't believe in it to date.. I can't stop wondering why?
Hair loss in men is almost ALWAYS a result of MPB - Male Pattern Baldness. Look at your father and if he is bold, so will you - if you are a guy - simple as that, or rather SAD as that.....
But there is light... it is LASER light...MPB can't be cured as yet - but it can be halted - AND reversed....AND kept at bay...
LLLT provides deep tissue stimulation via laser red light with 650nm wave length which penetrates beneath the scalp and directly stimulates hair follicles thus increases blood supply etc. etc.....
With MPB the hair follicles are literally "suffocated" by DHT (dihydrotestosteron) that restricts their nourishment.
There are 2 fronts to combat hair loss - THEY MUST BE TAKEN BOTH.
1 - LLLT follicle stimulation and
2 - DHT blocking
I guess people still don't believe in LLLT because they make the BIGGEST mistake - they buy the CHEAP device - weak LLLT devices such as laser combs. STAY AWAY from them - they DO have all approvals, medals and whistles - but they have one thing in common - THEY DO NOTHING FOR YOUR HAIR....
i am 58 and bald. My son started balding at 17. I paid for his laser clinic just to have piece of mind, not really believed in it myself. The result astonished me..It WAS expensive, but it worked.
After 6 months treatment ended his hair slowly started to recede again. I was looking at 4k each 6 months? Hell no, I am an electronic engineer so I built the 432 laser diode full head machine myself in my garage - and my son now has full head of hair. He uses my laser machine every day for 20 minutes...
It may take less than 432 of 5mW laser diodes to get your hair back. If your hairloss is less severe you could do with less, but never ever buy anything with less than 100 diodes - real LASER diodes, because some devices still use LED diodes - and I wonder why they do it?? Because LEDs do absolutely nothing for your hair...
There are great many useless devices on the market but only a couple can do it - but they are greatly overpriced - at least they work unlike the cheap combs that do nothing...
I wonder who buys them....
cheers

khan14

Post by khan14 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:46 am

Hi friends,
You can try to use DualGen-15 because it has the maximum strength of FDA approved hair growth stimulator (15% minoxidil), DHT blocker (5% azelaic acid), minoxidil enhancer (0.025% retinol) and hair follicle stimulator (0.001% caffeine). No one else is offering a product that has these four clinically and scientifically proven ingredients in one formula.

Propylene glycol (PG or PPG), a major component used in any other minoxidil hair growth product (such Kirkland minoxidil, DS laboratory) as a delivery vehicle, is not used in this product to avoid any scalp irritation such as scalp itchiness and/or inflammation. Glycerin is used as the delivery vehicle. This product is called Dualgen-15 NO PG to be differentiated from the other product called DualGen-15 With PG that has same effective ingredients but compounded using propylene glycol as the delivery vehicle.
http://www.dualgen15express.com

future is with LLLT
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: 5% minoxidil 2 times daily plus 20 minutes LLLT full head device with 378 made by myself as I am an electronic engineer.

Post by future is with LLLT » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Hey kwithers

Your black book may work for women who do not have MPB, but with men - there is no natural way to "treat baldness once and for all". There is no cure so far, until the gene is identified and somehow with GE altered/modified - MPB is here to stay....

If MPB is attacked on ALL fronts it can be curbed and reversed, never eliminated though, it is a life long commitment, once you stop it will be back.....
those 3 fronts are:
DHT blocking
minoxidil
LLLT